• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Class 4A Girls

Started by soccerman, October 25, 2017, 06:17:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

soccerman

Thoughts on which girls teams will compete for the title this upcoming year?

redsport27

There's no question about CAC. I was really surprised by Robinson late in the season last year and I'm curious to see how they do. I feel like CAC, Dardanelle, Shiloh Christian, and Berryville will be strong threats in 4a. Warren and Episcopal usually duke it out down south. I feel like CAC is the team to beat.

razorback

In know both Warren and Episcopal lost of seniors last year and it will be interesting to see how they do this year.  It has been a good rivalry the last couple of years and hopefully that continues.  Overall, I think Dardanelle, Berryville, and Shiloh will beat each other up in conference play and will be exciting to see how that shakes out.  The 4a-1 has to be the toughest conference. I think CAC will only be challenged by teams outside of 4a in non-conference and should cruise to another state title this year.  From what it sounds like from the AAA, CAC will have no problem next year (2018-19) when they move to 3a to continue on their state title streak.  Good luck to all the teams this upcoming season, can't wait for it to get here!

ARSOCCER2017

In my opinion, CAC will not be challenged by any team in 4A. They could beat a significant number of teams in higher classifications as well. It will be interesting to see what the 3A (2018-2019) even looks like. Several of those schools have only boys teams.

The Coach

Dardanelle returns 9 starters and gets the best player in the conference and 1 of the best in 4A back from the injury she sustained with 1 week to go in the regular season vs Greenwood. They should have a very good team this season. Not sure they can beat CAC but they should be one the final so many teams.

razorback

Quote from: The Coach on October 26, 2017, 12:14:54 pm
Dardanelle returns 9 starters and gets the best player in the conference and 1 of the best in 4A back from the injury she sustained with 1 week to go in the regular season vs Greenwood. They should have a very good team this season. Not sure they can beat CAC but they should be one the final so many teams.

I remember seeing her play at the beginning of the year and was disappointed that she wasn't able to finish out the season with the team.  I know she would have made a difference for them and I hope she has recovered fully from her injury.  I know Warren and Dardanelle typically play every year at Burns and if so, I hope it will be another good game this year.

futbolsoccer

Quote from: razorback on October 26, 2017, 02:49:40 pm
I remember seeing her play at the beginning of the year and was disappointed that she wasn't able to finish out the season with the team.  I know she would have made a difference for them and I hope she has recovered fully from her injury.  I know Warren and Dardanelle typically play every year at Burns and if so, I hope it will be another good game this year.

She is back on the field, she plays for me as a club player, playing fallfest this weekend and then, form my team for showcase in Tulsa next month, she had play foe my for the last 4 years, back then she wasn't playing at all, then after she came and practice with my team, she get back on track and play, I hope mentally she can handle the injure, that is what it takes more time to heal, I'm taking her step by step.
if there is a year to win for Dardanelle, it will be this one, they are getting a few average players, that can improve more, but definitely will help the team, after this year will be one or maybe two players coming to Dardanelle for or clubs teams, but last year and this year they get the best talent we have for them.
I whish them the best, I know #10 is  one of the best in 4A but needs more than one good player to win.

The Coach

Quote from: razorback on October 26, 2017, 02:49:40 pm

Her best soccer is ahead of her and the Dardanelle program. The girls side is finally getting where they should compete most years like the boys. They'll Develop the talent they have and keep building.

The Coach

Quote from: The Coach on October 26, 2017, 09:35:44 pm
Her best soccer is ahead of her and the Dardanelle program. The girls side is finally getting where they should compete most years like the boys. They'll Develop the talent they have and keep building.

She did very well this weekend.  She'll get even better and stronger once the HS Coaches get a hold of her again and they begin training for the upcoming season. I know the other girls are pumped to have her back with them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas