• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 8 Championship Predictions

Started by SportsReporter, October 18, 2017, 10:13:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SportsReporter

Just a few weeks away from playoff football, so who ya'll got going all the way and winning it at War Memorial? I'll go with Greenwood, and have faith that Nolan and the Bulldogs can close this season out with a win. Although Coach Jones's team has had a few slow starts this season, they've eventually shown up and put a poundin' on everyone they've played.

westmem

If greenwood make it I hope they choke lol

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: westmem on October 18, 2017, 03:33:08 pm

Instead of hoping your team can win, you wish another team chokes.  Hmmmmm

bulldogger15

Quote from: westmem on October 18, 2017, 03:33:08 pm
Someone once told Coach Jones that they thought he bitten off more than he could chew. He replied "I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity."

The only choking the Bulldogs might do will involve a piece of steak during the celebratory dinner following their 6A State Championship this year! Lazer focused....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

westmem

Really we don't no who going to make it but if West Memphis make it and played y'all guys I hope they drag y'all in the mud but time will tell, so don't eat your steak yet because it might be to big to swallow 😂

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: westmem on October 19, 2017, 12:31:16 pm
Really we don't no who going to make it but if West Memphis make it and played y'all guys I hope they drag y'all in the mud but time will tell, so don't eat your steak yet because it might be to big to swallow 😂

Good lord westmemphis has a few wins and they think they can start talking about post season.  You guys won't know what to do in the post-season.  Your kids have been going to the pumpkin farm and corn mazes every year during late November and early December, while the Greenwood boys are still playing football.   

westmem

Really you mean playing flag football 🏈 you can get beat any giving friday

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: westmem on October 19, 2017, 02:15:44 pm
Really you mean playing flag football 🏈 you can get beat any giving friday

Yes, your boys have been playing flag football on Thanksgiving day instead of having a normal football practice, preparing for a playoff game the next night, like the boys from Greenwood have been doing for years.   Thanks for your correction.  Pumpkin patches and flag football.  Yep, that's gonna get WM to WMS this year! 

westmem

That's funny but we will see trust me it won't be pink wood

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: westmem on October 19, 2017, 09:01:44 pm

What's gonna be funny is watching WM try to stay on the field at PB next friday night.

westmem

Upset tonight Benton taking down pinkwood

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

westmem

Well I can't say nothing on pinkwood but see you in the playoffs

bulldogger15

Quote from: westmem on October 21, 2017, 01:12:02 pm
Not so fast westmem. You will not see Greenwood in the playoffs. The West Memphis Blue Belly's won't make it far enough in the playoffs to see the Greenwood Bulldogs! You better thank someone for that as well! For realz....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

WM is making it to the playoffs?

greenman478

GW or PB will win the championship.  I'll throw WM in there as well as having a shot even if it is a small one.  Nobody beats GW or PB this year though.

Topdog1

Hmmmmmm

jeffslilbro

Quote from: westmem on October 19, 2017, 09:01:44 pm
well, I guess we can not ever trust you

The Future

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 21, 2017, 01:54:27 pm
Not so fast westmem. You will not see Greenwood in the playoffs. The West Memphis Blue Belly's won't make it far enough in the playoffs to see the Greenwood Bulldogs! You better thank someone for that as well! For realz....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Ya know when George of the jungle is swinging on the vines without a care in the whole jungle? Then a tree comes out of nowhere and he just face plants into it?
Yea that's what came to mind rereading this a month later lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas