• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harmony Grove vs. Bearden

Started by Hgalum50, October 07, 2017, 12:12:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Harmony Grove
33 (91.7%)
Bearden
3 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: October 12, 2017, 12:30:36 pm

Backwoods Bart

October 08, 2017, 11:07:44 pm #50 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 11:10:43 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: Yogi bear on October 08, 2017, 10:56:51 pm
If I remember correctly the halftime score was 20 20 that's why I said for a half.

I'm not sure, but I don't think any team has held J.C.  to that since. 2 OR 3 A.

CHG better hope that that Bearden team doesn't show up next Friday

Yogi bear

I think the Haynesville game was close for a half . But not in the second half.

Hgalum50

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 08, 2017, 11:07:44 pm
I'm not sure, but I don't think any team has held J.C.  to that since. 2 OR 3 A.

Guess you haven't been paying any attention to HG for the past 4 weeks.

Backwoods Bart

October 08, 2017, 11:27:40 pm #53 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 11:57:43 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 08, 2017, 11:23:01 pm
Guess you haven't been paying any attention to HG for the past 4 weeks.

I havent since you were walloped by  was it Prescott?

razorcardsfan11

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 08, 2017, 11:27:40 pm
I havent since you were walloped by  was it Prescott?
Prescott is probably the best team in 3A. Who has Bearden beat to think they are even going to compete with harmony grove?

The Beast Of 08

Hgalum50

Heck Bearden would get mercied by Glen Rose and last I checked I wouldn't say 42 to 20 is a complete wallop!

bear for life

These arguments are stupid both teams have played top teams chg have played Prescott and Glen rose Bearden has played junction city top 3a and rison both teams have lost and both schools would not beat any of either schools both teams have beat top 2aa schools also Hampton and Hector it's homecoming for Bearden they will play better than previous weeks cause it's and rivalry game but Bearden has too many players out to pull of this win

BlueCrew4U

I think PC exposed some things about Bearden.  Injuries and depth have been issues for them all season.  Grove seems to have found their rhythm.  Likely the Hornets win this one by 2-3 scores, but if Bearden gets back to the way they were playing earlier this could go down to the wire.
I'm saying :
Grove 35
Bearden 22

Hgalum50

Honestly It's just when I grew up playing Bearden, you always hated Bearden. I'm gonna tell you this tho the Horstkamp era is about over, they haven't done anything since Bearden had the Cox era players!

Backwoods Bart

October 09, 2017, 07:52:45 am #60 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 07:59:45 am by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 09, 2017, 07:44:42 am
Honestly It's just when I grew up playing Bearden, you always hated Bearden. I'm gonna tell you this tho the Horstkamp era is about over, they haven't done anything since Bearden had the Cox era players!

PTSD? step away from the keyboard for a bit and take some deep breaths. Lol
Sounds like your hate for the Bears runs as deep now, as ever. Just an observation. Carry on......

sheepdawg92

I have CHG by land slide 42 Bearden 14

NWA Hawg

bear for life

Horst camp had 2 good years out 10 that's pretty bad

Backwoods Bart

October 09, 2017, 08:41:32 am #64 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 08:47:15 am by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: bear for life on October 09, 2017, 08:04:33 am
What year did he take over? Thought it was more like 8? Time flys!

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: bear for life on October 09, 2017, 08:04:33 am

Can anyone pull his coaching record? I think his overall record is over 50% wins. Well over.
No need to throw someone under the bus for no reason!

bear for life

I'm from Bearden buddy and he hasn't never won the conference title the best year was 2012

Hgalum50

Was 12 the year he went to that state title?

trojanman

Horstkamp is a heck of a coach. Yall would be stupid to even consider getting rid of him. Who would want to come there? your numbers are getting smaller and smaller every year and if something doesnt change you will be wearing yellow and black for the Greater Quachita County Hornets

Hgalum50

Quote from: trojanman on October 09, 2017, 10:31:17 am
Horstkamp is a heck of a coach. Yall would be stupid to even consider getting rid of him. Who would want to come there? your numbers are getting smaller and smaller every year and if something doesnt change you will be wearing yellow and black for the Greater Quachita County Hornets
Black and Gold man! They got rid of Cox, but they won't tell you that.

bear for life

We have plenty of coaches  who wants to come here we have athletics thru out the school and why you talking we have the best scores in grades than all of the county for instant Mike cox

Backwoods Bart

October 09, 2017, 10:56:03 am #71 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 11:09:10 am by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: bear for life on October 09, 2017, 10:06:28 am
I'm from Bearden buddy and he hasn't never won the conference title the best year was 2012

JaQuise Dancy is the reason he didn't win a championship, and before him, it was the kid from Strong that's now playing on Sunday.
Tell me why Bearden has not produced a top RB in years, and you will find the answer.

Horstcamp has about a .600 + - % win rate. 
don't hate the messenger, hate the message.

B.J. Ross is the only one to come to mind, and If I'm correct, Ross & Jammond Young lead Bearden to WMS to the last play of the game v. JC. Since then, there have been -0- quality RB's in Bear land. 

Hgalum50

Bearden is a good school won't put the school down. They have gained alot academically! It really is a good school, but this is about football and unfortunately they haven't been the same in a good while.

bear for life

Bro strong was good 1 year and jc 3 years like I said before when Bearden find some coaches we will get back on win trail

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: bear for life on October 09, 2017, 11:12:44 am
Bro strong was good 1 year and jc 3 years like I said before when Bearden find some coaches we will get back on win trail

Had Defonte Ross not tore his ACL v. Parkers Chapel when he was in like the 11th grade, he may have led us there.

Tyler Berry can't do it all. I don't agree with everything these coaches do, but you can't argue this HC's overall record, it's a good one.

bear for life

He plays for the fans half of them boys sure don't need to be on field at all he runs the same defense and offense cox had they don't have sense to come up with something different 

trojanman

My statement had nothing to do with academics or the quality of the school. The facts are they are losing numbers and if that dont change they will be forced to consolidate. I dont want that for any school. Yall have some good coaches over there. I think they run Cox off trying to add too much to his plate and not compensate him for it. I wouldnt call it getting rid of him but they definately made it alot easier for him to go. I bet their arent very many coaches in the state with the winning percentage of Horstkamp at bearden

bear for life

Trojanman I guess Mt Ida foreman strong Hampton Conway Christian etc closing too we have more kids than all of them get your facts straight you know nothing about Bearden you should really look at the classifications before you speak son

cheesecake

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 08, 2017, 10:00:34 am
For Bearden, the need for skilled player/s to step up is now, and help Berry carry the ball. From listening to the radio Friday night, The receiving core struggled to gain separation v. PC, and when they did, couldn't make the connection (for the most part). This is a much better Bearden passing team, than they have been showing as of late, and until this passing team hit's on all cylinders, everyone will load the box. Really missing a dominate RB that can pound you. Couldn't tell much about the line from the radio, but they have to a better job at the LOS.   That's all.....

Bearden get's it done in Bearden   +8  Bill Manning trophy staying in Bearden this year.
the Bill manning trophy has been in hg for a couple years

gooze55

bart the question was ....... will yall win Friday u lol  talking about everything else beside the game don't tuck your tail now...WHAT HAPPEN ON WINNING THE CONF.... U SPOKE ABOUT

bear for life

Bearden has 7 people out we will not win friday

dawgpound

What's the deal there has been a lot of injuries this year

eldofan

Quote from: bear for life on October 09, 2017, 03:42:40 pm
Bearden has 7 people out we will not win friday
How many missed the PC game ?

HG Hornet

Quote from: gooze55 on October 09, 2017, 03:09:28 pm
bart the question was ....... will yall win Friday u lol  talking about everything else beside the game don't tuck your tail now...WHAT HAPPEN ON WINNING THE CONF.... U SPOKE ABOUT
They have lots of players out, Dude.  What's lol about that?????

Hgalum50

Anyone else noticed nobody has been on the Foreman Mt Ida forum lately!

bear for life

We had our starting running back receiver center guard and defensive tackle and also outside linebacker out and all of them are starters

old.dole

I saw 3 kids not dressed on the sideline of the pc game. Some were injured during the game. I know I saw one walking around with his shoulder pads off. Idk the injury though

bear for life

2 had broken teams rules and suspended 

bear for life

trojanman

Quote from: bear for life on October 09, 2017, 01:48:36 pm
Trojanman I guess Mt Ida foreman strong Hampton Conway Christian etc closing too we have more kids than all of them get your facts straight you know nothing about Bearden you should really look at the classifications before you speak son

Your numbers went from 145.33 in the 16-18 cycle to 126 in the upcoming cycle. The only reason Strong is still open is because they are so far away from everybody else or they probably would be closed. Conway Christian is a private school! Mt Ida and Forman are also losing numbers but not as many as Bearden. Hampton's numbers actually went up this past cycle so they are going in the opposite direction. I also never said you were closing. I said if something does not change in the future you would be consolidating. If you lose another 20 kids for the next count there would only be 6 football schools smaller than you. Of those 6 at least 2 have folded their seasons. Get your facts straight son

bear for life

Stop worrying about Bearden son we know you and hater just know we will always beat pc at football and basketball Lil dude

bear for life

This post is about hg and Bearden football not about school ratio

trojanman

you mad bro? I get on here and defend your coach and you mad at me? you told me to get my facts straight so I did. lol

trojanman

Heck, yalls bball coach has the best winning percentage in school history and yall wanted to get rid of him. Yall just dont know what yall got until its gone!

bear for life

This his second year nobody want to get rid of him smh you just don't have an clue what u talking about

trojanman

Oh its true! Good to know you have some sense and werent one of them.

bear for life

Get on another thread trojanman we don't talking to pc people

trojanman

I'll post wherever and whenever I please. Get out of your feelings and lets talk some football!!

BlueCrew4U

Dang Bearden is ALL in their feelings this week.  That 2 point squeaker against PC has them all sad and stuff!  ;D

BaseballPlayer11

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 08, 2017, 11:07:44 pm

I think when CC beat them in the playoffs a couple years ago it was 16-14 JC at the half.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas