• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas High > the rest of 6A (at this moment)

Started by AHS2005, February 21, 2017, 02:15:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AHS2005

At this point in my life..I think Arkansas High can beat the Little Rock schools..Sam Weaver has Razorback Gym packed like a Trump rally in Marion in the summertime...and we still get NO LOVE from anybody in the state..Channel 7 wasnt even available after we had Gafford crying like a toddler on the end of the bench..#WPS #REGIME

itsslim

Lol they only support LR schools and above. Southeast Arkansas gets no love. Congrats on a great season Arkansas high! I know the feeling, I'm from Pine Bluff, had Gafford sick last year when the Zebras ended his teams season lol

Titan Spirit

AHS2005

Quote from: itsslim on February 21, 2017, 02:35:46 pm
Lol they only support LR schools and above. Southeast Arkansas gets no love. Congrats on a great season Arkansas high! I know the feeling, I'm from Pine Bluff, had Gafford sick last year when the Zebras ended his teams season lol

much appreciated my man much appreciated...good luck in the playoffs

AHS2005

February 21, 2017, 03:18:07 pm #4 Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:25:25 pm by AHS2005
Quote from: Titan Spirit on February 21, 2017, 02:39:01 pm
I did not realize Jonesboro is in Cent ark?

im lost in the sauce? but man honestly even yall get more love statewide than we do..i dont even understand that...AHS has the potential to make a crazy run this postseason and NO ONE in the state is talking about it..

springdalesmitty

Jonesboro all the way and nobody is even close...

AHS2005

Quote from: springdalesmitty on February 21, 2017, 03:19:30 pm

you sound drunk...you think they have top tier talent? A HIGH has some of the most slept on monsters in the state bro..Taviron Oliver is easily one of the best players in the state..easy money..and I mean they have some good post players..I hope AHS plays Jonesboro in state..Arkansas High by 10 homie

AHS2005

Quote from: springdalesmitty on February 21, 2017, 03:19:30 pm

Jonesboro has been gar-bage since my boy Grant Cook and Logan Nutt left..im kinda like the rest of the state when i say Jonesboro where? dude i consider yall to be trash like us (we just got good tho in all sports= BARRY THE GREAT, A.D.)..sorry bro but i dont think yall are pumping out talent like that...in ANY SPORT..haha good luck in the playoffs though my man good luck

ricepig

Quote from: AHS2005 on February 21, 2017, 03:29:21 pm
Jonesboro has been gar-bage since my boy Grant Cook and Logan Nutt left..im kinda like the rest of the state when i say Jonesboro where? dude i consider yall to be trash like us (we just got good tho in all sports= BARRY THE GREAT, A.D.)..sorry bro but i dont think yall are pumping out talent like that...in ANY SPORT..haha good luck in the playoffs though my man good luck

Yeah, suck pretty bad, 2 out of the last 4 baseball state championships, played in 4 out of the last 5 state basketball championships, and only 4 out of the last 5 football semi-finals. Hopefully we can strive to meet your accomplishments over this time period.

zebradynasty

February 21, 2017, 03:51:26 pm #9 Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:55:34 pm by zebradynasty
Quote from: AHS2005 on February 21, 2017, 02:15:08 pm
At this point in my life..I think Arkansas High can beat the Little Rock schools..Sam Weaver has Razorback Gym packed like a Trump rally in Marion in the summertime...and we still get NO LOVE from anybody in the state..Channel 7 wasnt even available after we had Gafford crying like a toddler on the end of the bench..#WPS #REGIME

While it's good that the hogs can win in basketball now but it's waay to earlier to have the whole state calling the hogs for Texarkana. I can't remember when the that last time y'all had a decent team. Not hatin cause it's good for the class when more teams can step up and challenge the basketball heavy weights.

According to you, sounds like AAA can save money next year and not worry about playoffs and just send the 6A state championship trophy in football and basketball to Texarkana!

AHS2005

Quote from: zebradynasty on February 21, 2017, 03:51:26 pm
While it's good that the hogs can win in basketball now but it's waay to earlier to have the whole state calling the hogs for Texarkana. I can't remember when the that last time y'all had a decent team. Not hatin cause it's good for the class when more teams can step up and challenge the basketball heavy weights.

According to you, sounds like AAA can save money next year and not worry about playoffs and just send the 6A state championship trophy in football and basketball to Texarkana!

haha DUH...im glad someone sees it the same way I do..yeah bro i appreciate you saying your not hating people tend to hate on here for no reason..but yeah man we're stout right now..what a time to be alive if your from Little Mexico..ask Gafford bout us..he knows its real

AHS2005

Quote from: ricepig on February 21, 2017, 03:47:03 pm
Yeah, suck pretty bad, 2 out of the last 4 baseball state championships, played in 4 out of the last 5 state basketball championships, and only 4 out of the last 5 football semi-finals. Hopefully we can strive to meet your accomplishments over this time period.

hmm i stand corrected..i just think its crazy ive never heard/thought of yall having a dominant program? i live close to Texas and I spent most of my adult years in NWA and the only thing ive ever thought about J Boro is ASU (which thats like my little red haired freckled step brother) and a dry county ya know..out here we think of it as being by Memphis ya know

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS2005 on February 21, 2017, 04:18:39 pm
hmm i stand corrected..i just think its crazy ive never heard/thought of yall having a dominant program? i live close to Texas and I spent most of my adult years in NWA and the only thing ive ever thought about J Boro is ASU (which thats like my little red haired freckled step brother) and a dry county ya know..out here we think of it as being by Memphis ya know

You need to get out more Jonesboro is pretty solid in football, basketball and baseball. Now they claim dominance in other sports like underwater basket weaving, golf and archery...but I'm not going there. 8)

ricepig

Quote from: zebradynasty on February 21, 2017, 04:23:22 pm
You need to get out more Jonesboro is pretty solid in football, basketball and baseball. Now they claim dominance in other sports like underwater basket weaving, golf and archery...but I'm not going there. 8)

Yeah, pretty solid, haha. As far as the other sports, just because your school can't compete, don't short change those who do.

mijally

Quote from: AHS2005 on February 21, 2017, 02:15:08 pm
You just lost to Hot Springs for the second time and got smoked by Hope 3 weeks ago. You would be the 12th best team in LR.

AHS2005

Quote from: mijally on February 21, 2017, 06:01:31 pm
You just lost to Hot Springs for the second time and got smoked by Hope 3 weeks ago. You would be the 12th best team in LR.

yeah you sound like a hater too...what school do you support...i bet we'd smoke yall on a neutral court..and we'll see soon how we match up against the schools in LR

AHS2005

Quote from: zebradynasty on February 21, 2017, 04:23:22 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

itsslim

This just in Jonesboro leads by a whopping 4 points at half vs. lr hall, 😳

AHS2005

Quote from: itsslim on February 21, 2017, 08:51:28 pm
we beat Benton by 26...rain drop drop top...you know the rest

itsslim

mijally

Quote from: AHS2005 on February 21, 2017, 08:27:56 pm
yeah you sound like a hater too...what school do you support...i bet we'd smoke yall on a neutral court..and we'll see soon how we match up against the schools in LR
I'm not a hater. I'm just trying to point out that LR is a hotbed for basketball talent. These guys can ball big time. All of them. The competition is crazy. There are teams that have a good season like you are this year every now and than but here in LR it's every year.   

ricepig

Quote from: itsslim on February 21, 2017, 08:51:28 pm

52-38 final, no need to show it all in the early rounds........

itsslim

mijally

Quote from: ricepig on February 21, 2017, 09:26:19 pm
52-38 final, no need to show it all in the early rounds........
This is a good win. Hall is better than AH.

ricepig

Quote from: mijally on February 21, 2017, 09:47:05 pm
This is a good win. Hall is better than AH.

Absolutely no flow to the game, refs thought the were calling a SEC game, around 30 fouls called the first half alone. The game ended with the Hall coach trying to fight the official scorer, lol.

AHS2005

Quote from: mijally on February 21, 2017, 09:22:45 pm
I'm not a hater. I'm just trying to point out that LR is a hotbed for basketball talent. These guys can ball big time. All of them. The competition is crazy. There are teams that have a good season like you are this year every now and than but here in LR it's every year.   

sure..whatever you say...2k17 is the year of the REAL RAZORBACKS..thats all im saying

AHS2005

Quote from: ricepig on February 21, 2017, 09:51:19 pm
Absolutely no flow to the game, refs thought the were calling a SEC game, around 30 fouls called the first half alone. The game ended with the Hall coach trying to fight the official scorer, lol.

smh keep it classy Hall

mijally

Quote from: ricepig on February 21, 2017, 09:51:19 pm
Nice.  Sounds like a central Ar game. Make sure it doesn't get physical and violent.

AHS06

It has been a long time since Arkansas High was relevant in basketball.  Coach Weaver is doing an outstanding job. 

El Dorado will be packed this Saturday, with Texarkana coming to town. 

HighSchoolRecruiter

Quote from: AHS2005 on February 21, 2017, 03:22:19 pm
you sound drunk...you think they have top tier talent? A HIGH has some of the most slept on monsters in the state bro..Taviron Oliver is easily one of the best players in the state..easy money..and I mean they have some good post players..I hope AHS plays Jonesboro in state..Arkansas High by 10 homie

I'd take this bet. Jonesboro is going to win it all this year.

AHS2005

Quote from: HighSchoolRecruiter on February 22, 2017, 08:17:33 am
I'd take this bet. Jonesboro is going to win it all this year.

See yall in state and that's a bet id prolly win

AHS2005

HighSchoolRecruiter

Redwolves8526

Quote from: AHS2005 on February 22, 2017, 12:54:17 pm

we're the #REGIME out here....we're ready for it

Why does coach allow you to post on fearless when you are sitting on the bench?

Marblehog

Seen Arkansas High a few times this year.  They play trash ball.  They would get blown out by Jonesboro

Marblehog

AHS06

AHS2005

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on February 22, 2017, 02:14:29 pm
Why does coach allow you to post on fearless when you are sitting on the bench?

??? you sound drunk too

AHS2005

Quote from: Marblehog on February 22, 2017, 02:17:36 pm
Classless coach pressing up 50 in the 4th

nah dude we're bout that action down here...get the ball in the middle and break the press..if you cant so what

Marblehog

Yea and you wont win jack.  By the way your junior high program might be the worst in the state

AHS06

Quote from: Marblehog on February 22, 2017, 04:09:13 pm
Yea and you wont win jack.  By the way your junior high program might be the worst in the state
I highly doubt that it is "the worst in the state."

Marblehog

AHS2005

Quote from: Marblehog on February 22, 2017, 08:13:46 pm
Worst I've ever seen

You probably haven't seen much. ..just wait on it old school business is booming over here

Marblehog

AHS2005

Quote from: Marblehog on February 24, 2017, 08:36:01 am
You need to watch more games and post less

You need to quit being such a hater and post less...you sound like you went to obu hahaha

Redwolves8526

Quote from: AHS2005 on February 24, 2017, 09:10:51 am

You need to quit being such a hater and post less...you sound like you went to obu hahaha

Are you that kid that sits on the bench and talks trash to the opposing team while you make sure your teammates get enough water?

The Green Arrow

Honestly, this is probably the most entertaining thread on the site right now.

zebradynasty

Yeah it's like watching that TV show Jacka s you know the guy is stupid but dang if it ain't funny when they set themselves on fire!  ;D

AHS2005

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on February 24, 2017, 10:13:04 am
Are you that kid that sits on the bench and talks trash to the opposing team while you make sure your teammates get enough water?

hahaha you have NO IDEA who i really am...just know AHS had some real ones to graduate from there...went to UARK made a name for myself in Fayetteville and relocated back home to turn dreams into realities..remember that..oh yeah...AHS will grimey in the state tourney..keep your eyes open turd ball

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas