• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Batesville Kicker, Osvaldo Espericueta

Started by C-Mac 73, December 10, 2012, 04:14:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Mac 73

I think I spelled that right... Forgive me if I didn't. This guy is legit. He was only a sophomore this year, and drilled several key field goals. I don't think he missed any extra points, either. I watched him kick 50+ in practice, and the best thing about him is that he can carry it over to a game. Oz hit a 47 yarder in the state championship game against Camden-Fairview. I don't think the stage gets much bigger than that. I am not sure if he has gotten any interest yet, but if not, I would just like to put his name out there for anyone who is listening.

IYK_DA NATION

C-Mac next year schools will be lining up he moved up last season as a freshman and no doubt he is legit

Temprees

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on December 10, 2012, 04:14:17 pm
I think I spelled that right... Forgive me if I didn't. This guy is legit. He was only a sophomore this year, and drilled several key field goals. I don't think he missed any extra points, either. I watched him kick 50+ in practice, and the best thing about him is that he can carry it over to a game. Oz hit a 47 yarder in the state championship game against Camden-Fairview. I don't think the stage gets much bigger than that. I am not sure if he has gotten any interest yet, but if not, I would just like to put his name out there for anyone who is listening.
That 47 yarder that he made was right down the middle, with perfect height.  At the point that the ball crossed the goal post, the ball was in the air more than halfway up the goal posts. It would have been good from at least another 5 more yards, maybe more. He should get a lot of attention from recruiters.

wynnefootballfan

Whats the word on any 5A players. Who's getting spoken to by who so far?

ManUCH14

3A kicker Eric Perez from Green Forest High School is a senior, and has been solid all high school career, only missed 3 field goals in 3 years. Longest of 47 yards, last week he tried a 61 yarder and came short 2 yards.

AirWarren

Warren Soccer player and Lumberjack FG kicker Kevin Cortez went 8/8 last night on XP. Another young man by the name of Carlos Yepes is backup and he is our PK I believe. Both have a heck of a boot when they kick.

Billyo62

I'm an old guy, I remember if you had a kicker that could make a 30-35 yard field goal 3 out of 5 times you had a weapon Today I see these kids booting 50+ yard field goals like it's nothing.  unreal to me.

AirWarren

See Zack Hocker when he was in Russellville.

This kids that boot xP perfectly amaze me.

Billyo62

Quote from: AirWarren on September 28, 2013, 05:33:54 pm
See Zack Hocker when he was in Russellville.

This kids that boot xP perfectly amaze me.
Exactly my point.  I'm amazed at many High school football games watching the kickers. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas