• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dixon

Started by rattlerfan24, October 01, 2011, 11:27:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventman

Hornet4ever

KD sure has came a long way since Strong, Ark! Good for him.

bwapmikeyslap

I have a Louisiana Tech mini-helmet (I'm a collector) that I would like to get signed by Mr. Dixon. What is the best way to go about doing this?

bleudog

TD for KD:

4th quarter @ 8:37
Kenneth Dixon 1 yard TD run (Justin Tucker made PAT)

bleudog

bleudog

January 02, 2017, 09:54:01 am #655 Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 10:02:17 am by bleudog
Looks like whoever writes captions for pictures at the EDNT might read FF.  ;D 

Here's their "TD for KD" pic:

bleudog

January 02, 2017, 10:53:57 am #656 Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 05:18:35 pm by bleudog
Quote from: bwapmikeyslap on December 29, 2016, 02:39:28 pm
I have a Louisiana Tech mini-helmet (I'm a collector) that I would like to get signed by Mr. Dixon. What is the best way to go about doing this?

It used to be easier:

You might tweet him @_BONEHEAD_tez_.  KD's dad works in El Dorado and KD has been back at Tech at least once this season.

(I've got a Willie Roaf mini Saints helmet and a Terry Bradshaw mini LA Tech helmet.  Fred Dean was signing stuff at the LA Tech bookstore before a game last year but I didn't realize it until it was too late)

bwapmikeyslap

I appreciate the info! Also, how is Jaqwis Dancy doing? Is he still in Memphis at St. Jude's?

bleudog

January 03, 2017, 05:12:32 pm #658 Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 10:01:12 am by bleudog
Quote from: bwapmikeyslap on January 03, 2017, 12:55:37 pm
I appreciate the info! Also, how is Jaqwis Dancy doing? Is he still in Memphis at St. Jude's?

Quote from: bleudog on December 07, 2016, 09:28:20 pm
http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/sports/college/louisiana-tech/2016/12/07/dreams-never-die-upbeat-dancy-powers-through-cancer-battle/95090700/

Qwis was interviewed by the ESPN folks at the Armed Forces Bowl in Fort Worth the Friday before Christmas.

Unfortunately, Qwis' friend, Saylor Wilson, who was mentioned in the article passed away between Christmas and New Years.  Saylor's funeral will be at the school tomorrow.

Lions84

Hope to see Dixson on Sundays soon.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Lions84 on January 26, 2017, 08:45:04 am
Hope to see Dixson on Sundays soon.
He played on Sundays this year.

Sonofasonofasailor

bleudog

March 09, 2017, 03:54:44 pm #662 Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 04:27:09 pm by bleudog
KD's statement on his suspension:

"I want to apologize to the Ravens organization, my coaches, teammates and fans. Being an NFL player is a privilege that comes with many responsibilities, including knowing the contents of any and all foods and supplements put in your body. I mistakenly took a substance without the proper NFL medical exemption, and while it was unintentional, I accept full responsibility for my actions and their consequences. I am truly sorry for the mistake I made and the distraction it causes. Moving forward, I remain committed to focusing on my offseason training, conditioning and game preparation so I can be an immediate impact player for the Ravens when my suspension is over."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/09/ravens-kenneth-dixon-suspended-four-games-for-peds/

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

rattlerfan24

bleudog

On IR until at least week 9: CLICK HERE

bleudog

bleudog

Alex Collins placed on IR.

KD moved to active roster.

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

December 31, 2018, 07:38:39 am #673 Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 09:22:31 am by bleudog
"Dixon leads Ravens past Browns and to AFC North title

BALTIMORE (AP) — The Baltimore Ravens squeezed past the Browns and into the playoffs, using two rushing touchdowns by rookie quarterback Lamar Jackson and a late defensive stand to beat Cleveland 26-24 Sunday and claim the AFC North title.

Kenneth Dixon (Strong, Ark.) accounted for 117 of Baltimore's season-high 296 yards on the ground, Jackson had 90 and the rejuvenated Ravens (10-6) ended a three-year playoff drought with their sixth win in seven games. Fourthseed Baltimore will open the postseason next weekend at home against the Los Angeles Chargers............"

CLICK HERE

beach bum

Crazy how the Ravens made the playoffs without a true superstar.... Shows they did it as a team this year. Got to be one of the better stories of the regular season.

bleudog

PapaHog

It was nice to see him getting the work with Collins out.

bleudog

bleudog

rattlerfan24

Stinks! He had been working so hard at having a great season.

bleudog

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas