• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EA has a bunch of idiots!

Started by The Snowman, September 15, 2011, 05:28:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Snowman

Working for them!   >:(.....  Haven't played my ncaa 12 in couple weeks turn it on today to see a new update...cool..  Well this update screwed up my personal playbook, had complete sections missing during the game, and one game it wouldn't even let me punt!  Add to that when I tried to no huddle it would only let me pick from two formations.  Guess i'll put it up until they fix it...idiots!

Busted

Not to mention the greedy suckers want a piece of the used gaming industry pie.
Let's say you want to buy a used game from GameStop, Game X Change, Game Traders, etc.
And the game you buy is made by EA.
And you want to play online.
In order to do that, you will have to send EA $10 for a code.
That code comes with a NEW game, but buy it USED and they want their cut.

Chief_Osceola™

EA is the spawn of Satan.  It's a widely held belief among the gaming community.  I'm glad more and more people are starting to see this.

DerekOxford

Has anyone else felt it's impossible to pass for a lot of yardage on the game this year?

Compared to 11, where it was simple...wish they would find that delicate balance.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

The Snowman

Quote from: Coach DePriest, PA on September 20, 2011, 08:52:56 pm
Quote from: The Snowman on September 15, 2011, 05:28:00 pmone game it wouldn't even let me punt!
Why would you want to do that? :)
Lol, you get labeled as a cheeser in video games.

The Snowman

Quote from: DerekOxford on September 20, 2011, 03:42:18 pm
Has anyone else felt it's impossible to pass for a lot of yardage on the game this year?

Compared to 11, where it was simple...wish they would find that delicate balance.
I just realized that i've seen your tag on Ncaa 11 and I want to say we were debating the money that football programs bring in versus basketball.

over_achiever

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas