• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA Football 13

Started by HogWildBison2011, July 08, 2012, 10:34:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

July 08, 2012, 10:34:49 am Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:36:41 am by HogWildBison2011
I gotta say I really do like NCAA Football 13. On the xbox you can get the ESPN season ticket and download the game 3days before the release. I have played with UMASS for 2 seasons starting my third. First year with a F schedule went undefeated and ended up in the Fiesta Bowl against Oklahoma and finished 2nd in the nation. My second year I ended up in the NCG with TCU. On NCAA 12 I used to play on Heisman scoring 30+ points and normally keeping the other team off the scoreboard. Now its more challenging even on freshman. But they have improved the game play a lot making it more realistic and harder to pass all over the field. Blocking is better, safety play is better. No more magnetic catches and a ton of animations. Recruiting is something to get used to; it takes a season or two to get a good handle on how it all works. Pm me with your gamer tag & I'll add ya!

CHSTigersFan

I love the commercial for the game with Mike the Tiger and Les Miles ;)

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: CHSTigersFan on July 12, 2012, 05:22:53 pm
I love the commercial for the game with Mike the Tiger and Les Miles ;)
The part when Less Miles disownes the mascot???  ;)

P.F.G.

The game play is broke on the new game. On Heisman the run blocking is horrible and the zone D doesn't work after 15 yards. Just a horrible game play. We have ran a online dynasty for the last 5 years and this game is one of the worst. Ready for Madden

Jalkuranis

Playing as San Jose State running the splitback. The Iso is one of the greatest plays I run. I pop it for 6+ yards everytime unless they call the right blitz. Just beat Ohio State last night 24-21 with a last second field goal. Then beat Stanford 21-18. The computer doesn't know what to do when you have the ball for a whole quarter lol.

P.F.G.

Playing on heisman?

We have had our online dynasty for 5 years and moved it to madden after the crappy NCAA 13

Hootie

I think Heisman is a little ridiculous on this game. I enjoy a good challenge while playing but some of it's just absurd. Last night I had a safety fly 12 yards in one leap to intercept a pass. D-Lineman jumping 3-4 feet in the air to pic off a pass at the LOS is nuts. The fact that a guy breaks 5-6 tackles in the 4th quarter is absurd too. Not even hit-sticking either, the safe dive tackle or just run right in to the guy doesn't work. I love playing with a challenge, but don't make it freaking ridiculous.

P.F.G.

Move to madden. It's so much better. I started hanging 80 on heisman this year and just got bored.

Jalkuranis

I've never really liked Madden. I'll probably just give up on sports games after im done with this one.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas