• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Both Mena and Ozark Girls playing in the Fort Smith TOC

Started by TheMercenary, November 20, 2014, 11:12:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMercenary

Got to hand it to both Coach Nagel and Coach Wright- they're not afraid to go up against the big guys.
Wouldn't surprise me to see either team, or both, playing in LR in March.
www.fortsmithtoc.com

PASS

I know Ozark is good. What does Mena have? Rooting for Mena & Ozark to represent the 4A well in this tourney!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

WattsOzark

HawgBall06

WattsOzark

HawgBall06

SteveWill

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: SteveWill on December 15, 2014, 01:36:29 pm
Anybody have any updates on this

Ozark played Northside to a respectable 66-55 loss.  Ozark lost to the St. Louis team by a mercy rule score.

Mena was mercy ruled by both Southside and NLR (I think NLR).

SteveWill

Hate to hear that. But move on and forget it time for what matters conference play

TheMercenary

Both teams showed up and played well at times.  Ozark gave Northside a very good game....game was closer than the final score.  Might have even been leading them at the half if I remember.

Saturday game was supposed to be Mena vs. Ozark but Mena decided to go watch the Football game instead of playing.  At this point in the season, I'd say Ozark is 10+ points better than Mena.

I was impressed by the Mena coach though....he coached hard even while losing big but the concept of team basketball was lost on the players.  Not trying to knock the players- they played hard.

It was evident that small schools that have their athletes playing all sports are WAY behind the year-round basketball players.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas