• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Riverview at Bauxite

Started by the realist, November 13, 2014, 06:50:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the realist

Riverview girls started slow but lead 36-13 at the half.

centralarkansasbasketball

Riverview boys won by 10...Bauxite's coach sat their best player out for behavior. Bauxite would of had a good chance to win if he played.

BigLion10

how did bauxite girls look England plays them next monday

the realist

Well they have a good group. Played really good defense to start the game. A couple good perimeter players and a big inside that can be a force. They just let Riverview's pressure start to bother then and with the help of turnovers, let the game get away from them. But overall I think they can be a solid team.

l0l

Quote from: centralarkansasbasketball on November 13, 2014, 10:21:15 pm
Riverview boys won by 10...Bauxite's coach sat their best player out for behavior. Bauxite would of had a good chance to win if he played.

Also a returning starter from last year, Jr PG has surgery today on his elbow and missed last night. Prayers for a quick recovery. Hopefully his knee and elbow are healed by January.

the realist

I agree with you on that....would've been a totally different game if they had played. I hate that for Riverview because they still don't know where exactly they stand as a team not getting to face a very good team that has everyone healthy and playing. That win has a (*) beside it.

l0l

Quote from: the realist on November 14, 2014, 09:34:54 am
I agree with you on that....would've been a totally different game if they had played. I hate that for Riverview because they still don't know where exactly they stand as a team not getting to face a very good team that has everyone healthy and playing. That win has a (*) beside it.

They will be okay this season. The defense was really working well the first half, but it seemed the kids ran out of juice in the third quarter.  I think I counted 7 maybe 8 players in the rotation? #1 is very talented.

the realist

They go about 8 deep but I varies on the game. #1 is a Jr and yes very talented! #5 (with the hair) is a Fr and has a few schools looking at him from his AAU circuit. He was invited to the Chris Paul Camp this summer in N.C. and did very well! #20 is a good 1 but he had a very off game. They can be a solid team in 4-2A if they keep working.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas