• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-4A Girls

Started by Basketball14, September 27, 2014, 03:21:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Basketball14

What are you guys thoughts about the girls conference of 2-4A? I hear some teams have left, which were replaced by some strong teams. I know Lonoke girls will be tough as well as CAC

razorhogs72501

9 team league this year. Clinton, Dollarway and Marianna gone. Riverview (Searcy), CAC, E-Stem (3A state champion last year) and Helena are in. This district got a whole lot better. The two worst teams have been replaced with a girls basketball factory (CAC), two 3A powers including last years state champion (E-Stem). Getting to the region tournament will be much harder.

Region contenders
CAC, E-Stem, Heber Springs, Riverview, Southside, Lonoke

Maybe next year
Stuttgart, Newport and Helena

Basketball14

true. Stuttgart pretty much lucked up and got to regionals, but they played hard for it. They do have a great guard coming back Shacara Humbert. She'll be interesting to watch this season. a junior

NEA Razorback olfan

This conference is loaded, probably the best conference in 4A IMO. Should be some great battles almost every night. CAC is very tough and my pick to win this conference , Jones is hard to stop down low and they have the super Soph. We have played Lonoke and Heber , both are good. Haven't seen ESTEM and not sure what they return from last years team, sounds like they are really strong. Riverview has some young talented guards that can push the ball really well, they were in he Bebee tourney with us last year. They are very good also. Getting to Regionals will be Extreamly tough this year. The Fans should get to watch some very competitive conference games every night!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas