• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Game Thread GW vs. PA

Started by AHM™, December 02, 2006, 01:51:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

biker_harley87

This sounds like a great game but private schools should only get 5 points for TD's.LOL

Fanofallfootball

All opinions welcome even the dumb ones like the one above.  It is no coincidence that Arkansas high school football has improved radically since the private schools developed great programs.  It has raised the standard for EVERY school in the state - public schools want to beat private schools and private schools want to beat the public schools.  It's a good thing.  The national attention that is coming to Arkansas athletes as a result is a VERY GOOD THING.  Or would you prefer the type of attention that Arkansas got this week with that moron who so well represented our state on DEAL OR NO DEAL?

pabruingirl86

Am I missing something, or is the internet broadcast quality REALLY BAD?  All I'm getting is static right now. 

DB

Quote from: pabruingirl86 on December 02, 2006, 03:33:37 pm
Am I missing something, or is the internet broadcast quality REALLY BAD?  All I'm getting is static right now. 

That is all I am getting too.  I cut it off hoping the good folks of FF would keep us updated.

AHM™

Quote from: DB on December 02, 2006, 03:35:12 pm
Quote from: pabruingirl86 on December 02, 2006, 03:33:37 pm

That is all I am getting too.  I cut it off hoping the good folks of FF would keep us updated.

i have no static whatsoever...and i'm really bad at keepin ppl up to date on things...

AB™

I'm not getting any static, so I will do my best to give updates.

paintballpaki

its staticy sometimes for like 30 seconds...me and pa pressbox are working on it...should start working again at beginning of the second half....2 minutes

bbmom

Quote from: Almabball on December 02, 2006, 03:39:17 pm
I'm not getting any static, so I will do my best to give updates.
Thanks. I turned my connection to the radio off, too, and have been just keeping up via the livestats.

Uncle Ivan

I wouldn't say that having the playing field tilted wildly towards private schools' favor is a VERY GOOD THING.

As for Big'Un from Mt. Vernon on Deal or No Deal, I thought he was hysterical.

AHM™

offsides on pa....gw is now on the their own 46..

AHM™

cbcpac40

bbmom

Thanks. The "live" stats site still has it at halftime!  ::)

AHM™

RGP

AB™

TD PA

28-28

9:13 remains in the 3rd quarter.

AHM™

TD for PA...we are tied again...with 9:15 left in the 3rd

GoldenLion30

28-28
Both teams score on their opening drives after half.

paintballpaki

Uncle Ivan

Those Reddies running the live stats need to get to it.

RGP

this game might give last weeks a run for their money...

AHM™

4th and 7 gw is punting the ball...

AHM™

Uncle Ivan

The stats crew has gotten back to work.

I looked up the ref crew.  Couldn't find where the white hat is from, but one is from Harrison, two from Mt. Home, and another from Russellville.

AHM™

1st and 10 greenwood on their own 40yd line...

AHM™

SandLizard04

Sounds like I'm missing a heck of a game.

AHM™

gw has the ball on the 24yd line after pa went for it on 4th down...

AB™

PA just turned it over again going for it on fourth and long in their own territory.  That's twice this game it's happened.

AHM™

AB™

Evidently it was a questionable call, either way it's a 2 TD lead for PA now.  Good or bad call, it may determine the outcome of the game.

EXTREEMPAHATER

if pa wins then this is gonna be a huge slap in the face to public schools for issuing the multiplier!! go bruins

Footballer

Quote from: XTREMEHOGFAN on December 02, 2006, 04:11:25 pm
if pa wins then this is gonna be a huge slap in the face to public schools for issuing the multiplier!! go bruins

Except for the public school that beat them.

AHM™

3:58 left in the 3rd...gw has the ball on their own 36yd line...

AHM™

bbmom

I leave the room to chop an onion and PA scores TWICE???

Anaxagoras

AHM™

TD greenwood it's now 35-42 with a 1min 6sec left in the 3rd...

Stallion87

greenwood needs a stop and a td to stay in the game and the way pa's offense sounds that not going to be easy.

athletic supporter

Quote from: President Ivan on December 02, 2006, 04:02:05 pm
The stats crew has gotten back to work.

I looked up the ref crew.  Couldn't find where the white hat is from, but one is from Harrison, two from Mt. Home, and another from Russellville.

How did you find out the ref crew? Just curious!

AHM™

SandLizard04

AHM™

FUMBLE...GW HAS THE BALL :) 30sec left in the 3rd...

AB™

It's going to be amazing if PA wins this game.  They just comitted their 5th turnover.

AB™

Correction they just said was their 6th turnover.  They are letting Greenwood stay in this one.

Stallion87

can anyone hear anyhting on the radio.

AHM™

1st down 15 midfield gw...throws and completes it they are now on the 31...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas