• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1st round games perdictions

Started by Cabotred, March 02, 2014, 12:53:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cabotred

W Memphis over Bryant.  Bryant will get dose of 7A ball.

Cabot vs Heritage. No clue. Someone fill me in on Heritage. Don't know enough about them.

Fville over Conway. They beat Bville that is enough for me.

Van Buren over Central. Central will have hard time stopping VB inside game.

MarionBlueDevil

Quote from: Cabotred on March 02, 2014, 12:53:03 am

Cabot vs Heritage. No clue. Someone fill me in on Heritage. Don't know enough about them.

Man, I can't figure out why Central isn't any good. I caught them at The Arena the other night and they have about three kids that just look like players.

Razorback Red

I agree with the 3 picks you made.  Really not sure how Fville ended up with so many losses.  The Willis kid is legit, but sometimes they rely too much on him.  If they get some inside scoring, Fville will be tough.

Cabot vs Heritage- I have no clue about Cabot, but Heritage goes as Crist goes.  If he's hitting from the outside, they will be tough.  He is the best pure shooter in the 7A West.  Heritage is not big at all, so if Cabot has a couple of big boys, they should advance. 

gojackets14

The player you need to worry about for Heritage is Conner Hirsch.

DerekOxford

Quote from: Razorback Red on March 02, 2014, 09:53:36 am

I agree with the 3 picks you made.  Really not sure how Fville ended up with so many losses.  The Willis kid is legit, but sometimes they rely too much on him.  If they get some inside scoring, Fville will be tough.

Cabot vs Heritage- I have no clue about Cabot, but Heritage goes as Crist goes.  If he's hitting from the outside, they will be tough.  He is the best pure shooter in the 7A West.  Heritage is not big at all, so if Cabot has a couple of big boys, they should advance. 

Now would be a great time for Blake Young to step up and be a 15 and 10 guy. O'Grady has been a beast on the boards as of late, and his scoring is coming along.

That Fayetteville/Springdale game will be pretty fun to watch on Friday if it happens.

SouthpawSensation

Quote from: MarionBlueDevil on March 02, 2014, 02:36:39 am

Man, I can't figure out why Central isn't any good. I caught them at The Arena the other night and they have about three kids that just look like players.
Maybe because all the other players are at Parkview or Hall? Maybe NLR?

urban legend2

Central can look really good one night and really bad three nights later. They've got 2-3 guys that are really good players, but there is no cohesion there at all within the team. Not sure if that's on Fitzpatrick or what.

WPWells

Bryant
Cabot
Fayetteville
VB

girls:
Har-Ber
NLR
Conway
Southside

zebrafan69

NLR will run away with this entire tourney

Hobosguts32

Yeah...the only team that could challenge them is Springdale. Nobody else has the athleticism AND structure to beat NLR.

Cabotred

Just for record. I am taking Cabot over Heritage.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas