• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Internet streaming of Jonesboro vs Cabot, Tues 28th?

Started by Cabotred, January 26, 2014, 04:12:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cabotred

Ricepig is there any station that will be streaming game on Internet?

I am going to be out of state on business and would like to watch or listen to game.

ricepig

Quote from: Cabotred on January 26, 2014, 04:12:14 am
Ricepig is there any station that will be streaming game on Internet?

I am going to be out of state on business and would like to watch or listen to game.

This should be the radio broadcast.
http://www.budrosports.com/index.php

Cabotred

Thanks. Wish I was going to be there. You all have more talent but we have been pretty hot the last three games. Hopefully we can make a game out of it.

ricepig

Quote from: Cabotred on January 26, 2014, 07:49:38 pm
Thanks. Wish I was going to be there. You all have more talent but we have been pretty hot the last three games. Hopefully we can make a game out of it.

Losing our inside man for the season has hurt us, but Swift will get everything possible out of them.

ricepig

Jonesboro wins, 59-41, it was close the first half we Jonesboro going on a little run to lead by 6. In the second half, Jonesboro turned up the pressure and pulled away. The  win might have been costly, Marquise Pointer went out with an ankle injury in the second wrong and was on the bench in a boot the second half.

Cabotred

I listened on the link that you gave. Thanks. I had a little hope at half with Pointer out, but you all turned up heat and we couldn't handle it, sounded ugly. Give us 2 years and we might be there.

Hope pointer only has mild sprain.

ricepig

Quote from: Cabotred on January 29, 2014, 12:42:16 am
I listened on the link that you gave. Thanks. I had a little hope at half with Pointer out, but you all turned up heat and we couldn't handle it, sounded ugly. Give us 2 years and we might be there.

Hope pointer only has mild sprain.

Bud, is hard to listen to, but it's better than nothing, haha. On a good day he will even give you the score and time left. Cabot had a few nice players, I thought they were too concerned with getting it inside. Like most players these days, it's either a three, or attack the rim, what happened to the 10-15ft jumper?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas