• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

northside vs conway girls

Started by SNWA, January 17, 2014, 08:34:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SNWA

TheMercenary

January 17, 2014, 09:52:53 pm #1 Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 10:06:55 pm by TheMercenary
79-60 Northside final

Olivia Hansen with 22
Brianna Jackson had 20
Jill Meyers provided the intensity needed on both ends

Props to Asia Durr from Conway. She played the top of their 1-3-1 the whole game and played tough.

NS rotation just wears out the opposition. Does anyone have 8-10 that can handle constant pressure and still score enough to keep up with the Lady Bears?

SNWA

Awesome...1 Vs 2 Next Tuesday. I Think They Both Have The Deepest Benches In The State. Should Be A Great Game.

THE D.O.C

Quote from: TheMercenary on January 17, 2014, 09:52:53 pm
79-60 Northside final

Olivia Hansen with 22
Brianna Jackson had 20

Props to Asia Durr from Conway. She played the top of their 1-3-1 the whole game and played tough.

NS rotation just wears out the opposition. Does anyone have 8-10 that can handle constant pressure and still score enough to keep up with the Lady Bears?
Yep. Little team in Hot Spring County.

1umberjack$

Hard to beat Northside at FSN.  Refs were horrible...  Good thing Conway will have 2 more chances to do so at Conway this season ( CWY VS FSN @ CWY and plus we were given the 7A playoffs)...But make no mistake/excuses/bones about it.  FS outplayed Conway at both ends of the court and I have no problem saying that they are the girls team to beat in the state...and I've seen all of the big dawgs this year...
It's awesome that the 4 best teams in the state are in the same conference!!!

TheMercenary

Quote from: THE D.O.C on January 17, 2014, 11:05:30 pm
Quote from: TheMercenary on January 17, 2014, 09:52:53 pm
79-60 Northside final

Olivia Hansen with 22
Brianna Jackson had 20

Yep. Little team in Hot Spring County.

They would be a good choice.......too bad they won't get to play each other.

A-Good-One

Uh. No on the Malvern idea. There's a 1 in 10 shot Malvern could hang with Northside. Good as the Lady Leopards are, it's a big, big jump from 4A to 7A. They're the best non-7A/6A team in the state...but that makes them about the sixth best team in the state overall.

THE D.O.C

Quote from: Dr Chim Ritchalds on January 18, 2014, 11:01:06 am
Uh. No on the Malvern idea. There's a 1 in 10 shot Malvern could hang with Northside. Good as the Lady Leopards are, it's a big, big jump from 4A to 7A. They're the best non-7A/6A team in the state...but that makes them about the sixth best team in the state overall.
Based on players or writers?

A-Good-One

Quote from: THE D.O.C on January 18, 2014, 12:07:25 pm
Based on players or writers?

Based off having seen them both multiple times.

1umberjack$

Quote from: 141571671 on January 18, 2014, 12:13:41 am
Hard to beat Northside at FSN.  Refs were horrible...  Good thing Conway will have 2 more chances to do so at Conway this season ( CWY VS FSN @ CWY and plus we were given the 7A playoffs)...But make no mistake/excuses/bones about it.  FS outplayed Conway at both ends of the court and I have no problem saying that they are the girls team to beat in the state...and I've seen all of the big dawgs this year...
It's awesome that the 4 best teams in the state are in the same conference!!!

As I predicted Northside goes down in Conway. No bully ball over here
57-43 good guys
Good job Lady Cats

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas