• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Hill to VILONIA

Started by ViloniaEaglestoWMS, December 05, 2015, 07:36:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

the voice

He already coached up there , don't think he will go back , but you never know.

Tigerdad2

Where? Van Buren? . I was talking Bentonville , Rogers, Springdale ,Fayetteville . The Rogers or Heritage jobs are open

the voice

In my opinion he ain't leaving until daughter graduates

Pat Swilling

this job has been open quite a while.  wonder if they will have new guy by spring ball?

sevenof400

I believe the regularly scheduled board meeting is Monday, Jan 11th so perhaps a decision then....

Birdsflyhigh

It's all about that bass........

InYoGrill

School board decision tonight on High School football coach hiring???

Who has the news yet??

vtown22

all the rumblings around town are Ron Young from Lonoke

InYoGrill

Quote from: vtown22 on January 11, 2016, 08:00:05 pm
all the rumblings around town are Ron Young from Lonoke

I know that's what I heard earlier as well. Another poster on here put a bug in my ear about that. Said district wasn't willing to pay anymore than what they had in mind. Said several other top coaches were interested in the job but just didn't work out. Board going the list is what was said. Oh my! An asst coach from Lownoke instead of Coach Stout?????????????  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

vtowneagles

vtowneagles

I have spent 30 minutes looking this guy up and have found VERY VERY little. Surly there's something I'm not finding or something is wrong. Surly

PWDad

He was OC at Lonoke this year only. He has been over in Tenn. coaching and has coached at collegiate level in the past.
He runs the veer as his base offense

vtowneagles

Quote from: PWDad on January 11, 2016, 09:20:07 pm
He was OC at Lonoke this year only. He has been over in Tenn. coaching and has coached at collegiate level in the past.
He runs the veer as his base offense
Where did you find this?

Birdsflyhigh

Bringing the running  game back to vtown get ready

7Eagle2

So can anybody explain why Coach Stout didn't get the job? I guess 3 yards and s cloud of dust is all they know on the school board! The D-wing is back🤗😑

purpleswag

Quote from: 7Eagle2 on January 12, 2016, 06:29:59 am
So can anybody explain why Coach Stout didn't get the job? I guess 3 yards and s cloud of dust is all they know on the school board! The D-wing is back🤗😑

What he runs isn't the D-wing. My cousin played for Lonoke this year and it's a fun offense to watch!

sevenof400

Quote from: 7Eagle2 on January 12, 2016, 06:29:59 am
So can anybody explain why Coach Stout didn't get the job?

While I am surprised at this decision, upon reflection, I think this hire can be viewed as the continuation of a decision that started with the hiring of Coach Goers as the HC for boys BB.  Looking outside for a hire was successful there, so why not continue with that trend? 

Birdsflyhigh

Beaver Fever

Looked up lonoke on max preps and it looked like a double slot offense.  His article said a unique offense

Pat Swilling

Little surprised by this hire?  Glad Vilonia got their guy though!

MoTownDog

Quote from: Baitshop on December 15, 2015, 09:06:36 am
Bolding... you heard it here first.
Ha Ha!  Vilonia needs a good dose of Brad Bolding!   I hope he gets it.  The two are made for each other.

purpleswag

Quote from: MoTownDog on June 22, 2016, 12:01:27 pm
Ha Ha!  Vilonia needs a good dose of Brad Bolding!   I hope he gets it.  The two are made for each other.

I'm not sure if this was a serious post?

MoTownDog

Quote from: vtowneagles on January 11, 2016, 08:46:56 pm
I have spent 30 minutes looking this guy up and have found VERY VERY little. Surly there's something I'm not finding or something is wrong. Surly

Sounds like you guys are back on track!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas