• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Playoff Pick'em

Started by WPWells, November 09, 2015, 10:26:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdahill

November 11, 2015, 08:44:05 pm #50 Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 08:48:08 am by Overdahill
Quote from: MDXPHD on November 11, 2015, 08:30:11 pm
Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 11, 2015, 08:22:47 pm
Quote from: RamFan06 on November 11, 2015, 11:07:34 am
Quote from: Bobcat0011 on November 11, 2015, 10:46:54 am
I have an honest question. Why is nobody giving Hope a chance to beat PA. Hope has all the tools it takes. A great QB, great WRS, big O-Line, great D-Line. Averages about the same points as PA.

I think almost everyone in the state, minus a few PA fans on FF,  has written PA in as the 5A state champs this year, may even have the trophy done already. It sounds to me like they are beatable but you have to match up correctly and play a fairly flawless game. No turnovers and control the clock. If you can keep the ball out of PA's hand and make one or two stops on Defense, they are beatable. Have to get through Blytheville first though.

PA has probably ordered the rings, shirts, hats, and other items. They will be ready to sell items after the Championship game when they win. I have already placed my order.

Speaking of ordering things, I hope Lakeside is selling their undefeated conference champs shirts at the playoff games.

any truth to the rumor that Hope selling "5 points from UNDEFEATED" shirts?

wildboy44

Not at all 4th...im honest. Nothing wrong with giving a team its due respect. Except on FF.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Overdahill on November 11, 2015, 08:44:05 pm
I have an honest question. Why is nobody giving Hope a chance to beat PA. Hope has all the tools it takes. A great QB, great WRS, big O-Line, great D-Line. Averages about the same points as PA.

I think almost everyone in the state, minus a few PA fans on FF,  has written PA in as the 5A state champs this year, may even have the trophy done already. It sounds to me like they are beatable but you have to match up correctly and play a fairly flawless game. No turnovers and control the clock. If you can keep the ball out of PA's hand and make one or two stops on Defense, they are beatable. Have to get through Blytheville first though.

PA has probably ordered the rings, shirts, hats, and other items. They will be ready to sell items after the Championship game when they win. I have already placed my order.

Speaking of ordering things, I hope Lakeside is selling their undefeated conference champs shirts at the playoff games.

any truth to the rumor that Hope selling "6 points from UNDEFEATED" shirts?

I heard the same thing. I'm not sure if it's true though. I'm sure they ordered conference champs tshirts, even though they aren't the one seed because they didn't win their conference.

futurebobcatdad

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 11, 2015, 08:29:27 pm
Quote from: PA Dad on November 11, 2015, 11:40:31 am

I don't know who "nobody" is, but I certainly haven't said that Hope has no chance to beat PA.  All I've said is that I don't know how good Hope is, and that is the truth.  For all I know, they could be the best team in 5A.

And, I believe that a good team has a chance to win "on any given night."

By the same token, I think some folks get upset by Hope posters who say that Hope cannot be beaten or that they will win state.  Hope may do so, but they can be beaten too.  To say that Blytheville has no chance to beat Hope is just wrong.  They may not do it, but the have a legitimate shot at it.

PA Daddyyo, I agree with you on the Hope posters. Especially that Bobcat0011 and FutureBobcatdad. They both need to shut up, go to the game, and cheer for their team...Go Trump
[/quote
why dont u shut me up. i find it ironic everyone can talk cheer and say great things bout their team yet soon as a Hope or amy South team fan say anything good about our teams we get bashed. i have not once got on here and bashed any team we will play. i only pick my team to win because your suppose to believe in your team even if they are the underdog. Any team can be beat on any given night thats a fact. Will we beat Blytheville???? No one knows but im not going to pick against em. Very few of you have saw any team from the south play so therefore you have know idea what we are capable of doing. So come out and watch a team from the south play or sit back and shut your mouth and speak on a  topic you know about because the South is not it!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

futurebobcatdad

Quote from: Overdahill on November 11, 2015, 08:44:05 pm

any truth to the rumor that Hope selling "6 points from UNDEFEATED" shirts?
lol not at all but were did the 6 points come from tho? We have lost by a grand total of 3 points sir

Overdahill

November 12, 2015, 08:29:40 am #55 Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 08:49:38 am by Overdahill
^^ oops , I thought you lost by 2 and 2 so I gave you 3 and 3 to be undefeated. I'll change it to 3 + 2 = 5 ;D

Chief-Chickasaw

Quote from: futurebobcatdad on November 12, 2015, 08:25:25 am

I don't know who "nobody" is, but I certainly haven't said that Hope has no chance to beat PA.  All I've said is that I don't know how good Hope is, and that is the truth.  For all I know, they could be the best team in 5A.

By the same token, I think some folks get upset by Hope posters who say that Hope cannot be beaten or that they will win state.  Hope may do so, but they can be beaten too.  To say that Blytheville has no chance to beat Hope is just wrong.  They may not do it, but the have a legitimate shot at it.

PA Daddyyo, I agree with you on the Hope posters. Especially that Bobcat0011 and FutureBobcatdad. They both need to shut up, go to the game, and cheer for their team...Go Trump
[/quote
why dont u shut me up. i find it ironic everyone can talk cheer and say great things bout their team yet soon as a Hope or amy South team fan say anything good about our teams we get bashed. i have not once got on here and bashed any team we will play. i only pick my team to win because your suppose to believe in your team even if they are the underdog. Any team can be beat on any given night thats a fact. Will we beat Blytheville???? No one knows but im not going to pick against em. Very few of you have saw any team from the south play so therefore you have know idea what we are capable of doing. So come out and watch a team from the south play or sit back and shut your mouth and speak on a  topic you know about because the South is not it!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There is a reason very few of us have seen a team from the south play.  It's because y'all didn't go out and play anyone good.  The teams that did lost.  Heck your conference champ lost to the 4 seed from the central.  Your 2 seed lost to a good 4A team.  Now Hope fans are talking about winning state. Are you saying Nashville would run through the 5A cause they were able to beat y'all?  I'm not saying the South isn't good I'm saying nobody knows cause all y'all did was beat each other.  People don't mind when you root for your team people do mind when you act like they are the greatest team ever with nothing to back up the argument.

futurebobcatdad

Never once said they were the greatest!!!!!!! I bet u think your team can win ot call right? What is the records of the teams that u guys beat? Btw yes Nashville could play in 5A and be competive. How many games did you guys win last year? Yet yall getting respect for going 8-2! 

RamFan06

Quote from: Chief-Chickasaw on November 12, 2015, 08:36:13 am

[/quote

There is a reason very few of us have seen a team from the south play.  It's because y'all didn't go out and play anyone good.  The teams that did lost.  Heck your conference champ lost to the 4 seed from the central.  Your 2 seed lost to a good 4A team.  Now Hope fans are talking about winning state. Are you saying Nashville would run through the 5A cause they were able to beat y'all?  I'm not saying the South isn't good I'm saying nobody knows cause all y'all did was beat each other.  People don't mind when you root for your team people do mind when you act like they are the greatest team ever with nothing to back up the argument.

So does that argument hold up for most SEC teams also?  They beat up on each other then go out and play 2nd tier FCS teams in non-conf. 

Chief-Chickasaw

Quote from: futurebobcatdad on November 12, 2015, 08:55:32 am
Never once said they were the greatest!!!!!!! I bet u think your team can win ot call right? What is the records of the teams that u guys beat? Btw yes Nashville could play in 5A and be competive. How many games did you guys win last year? Yet yall getting respect for going 8-2!

I think we can be competitive.  I hope we win but I don't really know how good Hope is.  Y'all look pretty good so I will respect that.  You don't have to say your team is the greatest to act like they are and that is the perception some Hope posters give off.  More power to you I love the confidence but don't get mad when people call you on it.  We went and played 6 and 7A teams who seemed to be good at the time.  We went 6-4 last year playing mostly 10th and 11th graders.  Lost to Nettleton who gave Beebe all they wanted in the playoffs, Batesville semi-finalist, and Wynne state runner up.  We played PA in the playoffs and were one of the few teams they didn't mercy clock. That was last year.  This year we lost to @Marion on a last second 25 yard FG and @Wynne on a late long run.  I think we are pretty good and a little underrated but I don't mind we need to just keep winning.  You say we are getting respect for 8-2 I don't see it that way.  A lot of people think we are gonna lose and will not win against y'all.  All we can do is play the game and I can guarantee not many people have seen Blytheville play but I'm not constantly posting "how many of y'all have watched a Blytheville game", "We only lost by 11 points on a no call", and all the other stuff Hope posters seem to like to post.  It's ok tomorrow we meet and all arguments will be settled on the field.  If you win congratulations you beat a good Blytheville team, if you lose better luck next year we are on to PA or Vilonia.

Chief-Chickasaw

Quote from: RamFan06 on November 12, 2015, 09:20:59 am
Quote from: Chief-Chickasaw on November 12, 2015, 08:36:13 am

[/quote

So does that argument hold up for most SEC teams also?  They beat up on each other then go out and play 2nd tier FCS teams in non-conf.

Yes it holds up.  That is every other conference's argument every year in college football.  But its the same across the board with those teams Ohio State, Baylor who do they play.  If Bama went and lost to the 4th best team in the Big 10 and LSU went and lost to the Sun Belt Champion no one would be saying the SEC is the best right now.  Kinda like the south Champ losing to the 4 seed in the central and the 2 seed losing to a good team in a lower classification. 

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: Chief-Chickasaw on November 12, 2015, 09:21:38 am

I think we can be competitive.  I hope we win but I don't really know how good Hope is.  Y'all look pretty good so I will respect that.  You don't have to say your team is the greatest to act like they are and that is the perception some Hope posters give off.  More power to you I love the confidence but don't get mad when people call you on it.  We went and played 6 and 7A teams who seemed to be good at the time.  We went 6-4 last year playing mostly 10th and 11th graders.  Lost to Nettleton who gave Beebe all they wanted in the playoffs, Batesville semi-finalist, and Wynne state runner up.  We played PA in the playoffs and were one of the few teams they didn't mercy clock. That was last year.  This year we lost to @Marion on a last second 25 yard FG and @Wynne on a late long run.  I think we are pretty good and a little underrated but I don't mind we need to just keep winning.  You say we are getting respect for 8-2 I don't see it that way.  A lot of people think we are gonna lose and will not win against y'all.  All we can do is play the game and I can guarantee not many people have seen Blytheville play but I'm not constantly posting "how many of y'all have watched a Blytheville game", "We only lost by 11 points on a no call", and all the other stuff Hope posters seem to like to post.  It's ok tomorrow we meet and all arguments will be settled on the field.  If you win congratulations you beat a good Blytheville team, if you lose better luck next year we are on to PA or Vilonia.

Oh what a year will do to a memory.  Score was 49-7 at the end of the 3rd qtr, which means at 42-7 "Sportsmanship Rule" was in place.  Chicks scored 14 points on PA's 9th graders in the 4th qtr.  However, with this being said I think Blytheville gets by Hope to have another shot at PA.

Chief-Chickasaw

I don't remember the mercy clock running at all but I may have had a few adult beverages to stay warm too. Anyway that was last year oh well on to this one

Chief-Chickasaw

Quote from: Chief-Chickasaw on November 12, 2015, 11:51:35 am
I don't remember the mercy clock running at all but I may have had a few adult beverages to stay warm too. Anyway that was last year oh well on to this one

Are you sure I thought it was 35-7 at half and we were able to keep the Mercy clock from running the whole game which was an accomplishment for our young team cause PA had ran it in like every game.

Complete Biased PoV

well it didn't like my picture, i took a screen shot of the scoreboard from a highlight film.

Complete Biased PoV

Dang, didn't even like jpeg.  I never post attachments on here, maybe someone technology smart can help me out.

Youngsta71701

1st Round
Little Rock Christian
Camden Fairview

Pulaski Academy
Hope

Hot Springs Lakeside
Morrilton

Batesville
Greenbrier

Quarterfinal
Little Rock Christian
Pulaski Academy

Hot Springs Lakeside
Batesville

Semifinals
Pulaski Academy
Batesville

5A Champion
Pulaski Academy

Youngsta71701

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 09, 2015, 09:42:12 pm
Quote from: Bobcatfan06 on November 09, 2015, 01:13:40 pm
Round 2

LRC
Wynne

PA
Hope

Lakeside
Morrilton

Batesville
Greenbrier

Semi

LRC
Hope

Lakeside
Batesville

Finals

Hope
Lakeside

Champions

Hope Bobcats over Lakeside 48-35

I was wondering if the liquor store was open. You must be DRUNK!!!!!!!!

I'll have whatever he's drinking!

Chief-Chickasaw

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on November 12, 2015, 12:19:54 pm
Dang, didn't even like jpeg.  I never post attachments on here, maybe someone technology smart can help me out.

Like I said I may have had a few adult beverages to stay warm so I will take your word for it

futurebobcatdad

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on November 12, 2015, 10:48:17 am

Oh what a year will do to a memory.  Score was 49-7 at the end of the 3rd qtr, which means at 42-7 "Sportsmanship Rule" was in place.  Chicks scored 14 points on PA's 9th graders in the 4th qtr.  However, with this being said I think Blytheville gets by Hope to have another shot at PA.
My whole arguement is that we have a good team thats all. As i have said many of times i respect eeveryone elses team. We play the teams we play because of rivalies and big ticket gates. Nashville is a #1 seed and top ten in 4a in most polls. Prescott is a #1 3a and a top team in most polls. Ashdown is a 2 or 3 seed so its not as if we played the likes of 0-10 1-9 or 2-8 teams in the non conf games. They are 25-5!!!

Chief-Chickasaw

Quote from: futurebobcatdad on November 12, 2015, 01:55:14 pm

My whole arguement is that we have a good team thats all. As i have said many of times i respect eeveryone elses team. We play the teams we play because of rivalies and big ticket gates. Nashville is a #1 seed and top ten in 4a in most polls. Prescott is a #1 3a and a top team in most polls. Ashdown is a 2 or 3 seed so its not as if we played the likes of 0-10 1-9 or 2-8 teams in the non conf games. They are 25-5!!!

It's cool I just can't wait for tomorrow.  I feel the same about the Chicks.  This is the best team we've had in awhile easy to get excited.

futurebobcatdad

Quote from: Chief-Chickasaw on November 12, 2015, 01:58:00 pm
Never once said they were the greatest!!!!!!! I bet u think your team can win ot call right? What is the records of the teams that u guys beat? BTW yes Nashville could play in 5A and be compete. How many games did you guys win last year? Yet y'all getting respect for going 8-2!

I think we can be competitive.  I hope we win but I don't really know how good Hope is.  Y'all look pretty good so I will respect that.  You don't have to say your team is the greatest to act like they are and that is the perception some Hope posters give off.  More power to you I love the confidence but don't get mad when people call you on it.  We went and played 6 and 7A teams who seemed to be good at the time.  We went 6-4 last year playing mostly 10th and 11th graders.  Lost to Nettleton who gave Beebe all they wanted in the playoffs, Batesville semifinalist, and Wynne state runner up.  We played PA in the playoffs and were one of the few teams they didn't mercy clock. That was last year.  This year we lost to @Marion on a last second 25 yard FG and @Wynne on a late long run.  I think we are pretty good and a little underrated but I don't mind we need to just keep winning.  You say we are getting respect for 8-2 I don't see it that way.  A lot of people think we are gonna lose and will not win against y'all.  All we can do is play the game and I can guarantee not many people have seen Blytheville play but I'm not constantly posting "how many of y'all have watched a Blytheville game", "We only lost by 11 points on a no call", and all the other stuff Hope posters seem to like to post.  It's OK tomorrow we meet and all arguments will be settled on the field.  If you win congratulations you beat a good Blytheville team, if you lose better luck next year we are on to PA or Vilonia.

My whole argument is that we have a good team that's all. As i have said many of times i respect everyone elses team. We play the teams we play because of rivalries and big ticket gates. Nashville is a #1 seed and top ten in 4a in most polls. Prescott is a #1 3a and a top team in most polls. Ashdown is a 2 or 3 seed so its not as if we played the likes of 0-10 1-9 or 2-8 teams in the non conf games. They are 25-5!!!

It's cool I just can't wait for tomorrow.  I feel the same about the Chicks.  This is the best team we've had in awhile easy to get excited.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yes it is. Coming off a 3-7 year from a team that under achieved to turn it around and go 8-2 & be co conf champs will have anyone pumped up. I do wish u guys luck and safe travel 2ma as y'all come down to Hammonds staduim. Do u think you guys will bring a nice size crowd

Chief-Chickasaw

Quote from: futurebobcatdad on November 12, 2015, 02:08:22 pm
Quote from: Chief-Chickasaw on November 12, 2015, 01:58:00 pm
Never once said they were the greatest!!!!!!! I bet u think your team can win ot call right? What is the records of the teams that u guys beat? BTW yes Nashville could play in 5A and be compete. How many games did you guys win last year? Yet y'all getting respect for going 8-2!

No telling on crowd size.  I believe we are bringing the cheer leaders and the band so that's about 100 or so people. It's a long drive for a town that doesn't traditionally travel well so I'm not sure.  I have heard a lot of people in the community are pretty pumped up and we did travel pretty good this year so I hope so.

I think we can be competitive.  I hope we win but I don't really know how good Hope is.  Y'all look pretty good so I will respect that.  You don't have to say your team is the greatest to act like they are and that is the perception some Hope posters give off.  More power to you I love the confidence but don't get mad when people call you on it.  We went and played 6 and 7A teams who seemed to be good at the time.  We went 6-4 last year playing mostly 10th and 11th graders.  Lost to Nettleton who gave Beebe all they wanted in the playoffs, Batesville semifinalist, and Wynne state runner up.  We played PA in the playoffs and were one of the few teams they didn't mercy clock. That was last year.  This year we lost to @Marion on a last second 25 yard FG and @Wynne on a late long run.  I think we are pretty good and a little underrated but I don't mind we need to just keep winning.  You say we are getting respect for 8-2 I don't see it that way.  A lot of people think we are gonna lose and will not win against y'all.  All we can do is play the game and I can guarantee not many people have seen Blytheville play but I'm not constantly posting "how many of y'all have watched a Blytheville game", "We only lost by 11 points on a no call", and all the other stuff Hope posters seem to like to post.  It's OK tomorrow we meet and all arguments will be settled on the field.  If you win congratulations you beat a good Blytheville team, if you lose better luck next year we are on to PA or Vilonia.

My whole argument is that we have a good team that's all. As i have said many of times i respect everyone elses team. We play the teams we play because of rivalries and big ticket gates. Nashville is a #1 seed and top ten in 4a in most polls. Prescott is a #1 3a and a top team in most polls. Ashdown is a 2 or 3 seed so its not as if we played the likes of 0-10 1-9 or 2-8 teams in the non conf games. They are 25-5!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yes it is. Coming off a 3-7 year from a team that under achieved to turn it around and go 8-2 & be co conf champs will have anyone pumped up. I do wish u guys luck and safe travel 2ma as y'all come down to Hammonds staduim. Do u think you guys will bring a nice size crowd

MDXPHD

Unfortunately, whoever wins plays PA. This game is kind of irrelevant. We do get to see who is better between Hope and Blytheville though, so that's good for whatever it's worth.

PA Dad

November 12, 2015, 08:12:43 pm #74 Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 09:21:05 pm by PA Dad
Quote from: MDXPHD on November 12, 2015, 07:50:50 pm
Unfortunately, whoever wins plays PA. This game is kind of irrelevant. We do get to see who is better between Hope and Blytheville though, so that's good for whatever it's worth.

I don't think it's irrelevant at all.  Both the Hope and Blytheville fans think that their team can beat PA, and they should think that way.  And I honestly don't know if they can or not - that's why we play the games.  I promise that I haven't marked a "win" in PA's column for any playoff game.

MDXPHD

Quote from: PA Dad on November 12, 2015, 08:12:43 pm

I don't think it's irrelevant at all.  Both the Hope and Blytheville fans think that their team can beat PA, and they should think that way.  And I honestly don't know if they can or not - that's why we play the games.  I promise that I haven't marked a "win" in PA's column for any payoff game.

You don't have to be politically correct with all of your responses.  It's okay to get your slap count up sometimes ;D PA will beat either team and be in the semis.

PA Dad

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 12, 2015, 08:20:45 pm

I don't think it's irrelevant at all.  Both the Hope and Blytheville fans think that their team can beat PA, and they should think that way.  And I honestly don't know if they can or not - that's why we play the games.  I promise that I haven't marked a "win" in PA's column for any payoff game.

You don't have to be politically correct with all of your responses.  It's okay to get your slap count up sometimes ;D PA will beat either team and be in the semis.

My slap count is plenty high without effort on my part!

I acknowledge that PA will be favored in the first two playoff games and agree that they should be.  But to "guarantee " a win as a Hope poster did is ludicrous.  There are certainly degrees of confidence in making predictions and that degree of confidence will go down the deeper we get in the playoffs.  If both PA and LRC get to the semis I'd call it a tossup.

Chief-Chickasaw

Quote from: PA Dad on November 12, 2015, 08:32:27 pm

I acknowledge that PA will be favored in the first two playoff games and agree that they should be.  But to "guarantee " a win as a Hope poster did is ludicrous.  There are certainly degrees of confidence in making predictions and that degree of confidence will go down the deeper we get in the playoffs.  If both PA and LRC get to the semis I'd call it a tossup.

I'm probably the biggest Blytheville poster and I've never said Blytheville would beat PA. Heck other then my pick'em I've never said Blytheville would beat Hope. I have said I think we match up well with PA on paper.  We have good DBs on D and are fast enough to slow down the run. We have a really good run game to shorten the game and pass well enough to get out of trouble. That seems to be the recipe to Hang with PA. I would feel better if we got more pressure the QB more. But PA's O-line is really good so that's tough no matter what.

PA Dad

Quote from: Chief-Chickasaw on November 12, 2015, 08:52:40 pm

I'm probably the biggest Blytheville poster and I've never said Blytheville would beat PA. Heck other then my pick'em I've never said Blytheville would beat Hope. I have said I think we match up well with PA on paper.  We have good DBs on D and are fast enough to slow down the run. We have a really good run game to shorten the game and pass well enough to get out of trouble. That seems to be the recipe to Hang with PA. I would feel better if we got more pressure the QB more. But PA's O-line is really good so that's tough no matter what.

I've picked you to beat Hope.  And, from the little I know about both teams, I think Blytheville matches up against PA better than Hope does.  I'd really like to see that game.

Intelligentsia

Pulling for Blytheville tomorrow night!!  I'll be glancing at all the scores and hopefully posting more scores for Batesville than for WC.  I've never been less certain about  5-A playoff results than I am right now.  Usually pretty easy to look for the 1 to all prevail and for most, if not all the 2 seeds to do the same. As I stated previously, the only loss I would consider a surprise tomorrow night is a PA loss.

PA Dad

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 12, 2015, 10:01:21 pm
Pulling for Blytheville tomorrow night!!  I'll be glancing at all the scores and hopefully posting more scores for Batesville than for WC.  I've never been less certain about  5-A playoff results than I am right now.  Usually pretty easy to look for the 1 to all prevail and for most, if not all the 2 seeds to do the same. As I stated previously, the only loss I would consider a surprise tomorrow night is a PA loss.

Actually, I'll be surprised if any one seed loses.  I sure don't see LRC losing and I don't think Batesville or Lakeside loses either.  But, I agree that the 2-3 seeds could go either way in all of those games.

Jimmy1995

Quote from: tmycjy on November 09, 2015, 12:04:23 pm
Here is my picks for 5A playoffs

1st round
LR Christian
Wynne
Pulaski academy
Hope
HS Lakeside
LR McClellan
Batesville
Greenbrier

Quarter finals
LR Christian
McClellan
Pulaski academy
Batesville

Simi finals
Pulaski academy
McClellan

Finals
Pulaski academy 42
McClellan 28

Champion Pulaski academy

GIVE MCCLELLAN PROPS! They're going to STATE!

4thandgoal

[/quote

Like Eddie Murphy would say, "Stop being so sensitive"-----Ohhh....PA will be your state champs in case you did not know. Come see them play at War Memorial and love it.

rskyb33

1st Round

Little Rock Christian
Camden Fairview
PA
Hope
HS Lakeside
Morrilton
Batesville
Greenbrier

2nd Round

LR Christian
PA
Morrilton
Batesville

Semi-finals

PA
Batesville

Final

PA

Bobcatfan06

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 12, 2015, 12:38:42 pm
Round 2

LRC
Wynne

PA
Hope

Lakeside
Morrilton

Batesville
Greenbrier

Semi

LRC
Hope

Lakeside
Batesville

Finals

Hope
Lakeside

Champions

Correction...you'll have whatever SHE'S drinking...and for the record I had not been drinking!! ;) I just have faith in my team, I don't get on here and run anyone in the ground....yet everyone is so quick to jump on the bash Hope bandwagon...but that's okay to me, Hope must be pretty dern important to have so much attention!!  ;D

MDXPHD

Important, or an easy target. Whichever you want to believe 

chaingang

P A

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: PA Dad on November 12, 2015, 09:00:00 pm
Quote from: Chief-Chickasaw on November 12, 2015, 08:52:40 pm

Bout to sign off and go see my Jackets. One last note on this game.First of all,  every team in it from here on out is pretty good. But from what I've heard ( Wasnt there) if the Chicks team that showed up against Bates plays every Friday night from heare on out you just might see them in WMS. I got the same story from people from Bly, Bates and Wynne connections. Love to see some East teams meet up later on.. Good luck and God speed to all.

I've picked you to beat Hope.  And, from the little I know about both teams, I think Blytheville matches up against PA better than Hope does.  I'd really like to see that game.

BigLion10

Results after round 1 out of 16 possible points
tmcjy-16
Chief-Chickasaw-16
elvis26 - 16
Beardad-14
Bobcatfan06 - 14
12th man CHS-14
Overdahill-14
The Future-14
Bobcat011 - 14
PA Dad-14
CrossettEagles14 - 14
wing-14
Ramfan06 - 12
futurebobcatdad-12
Youngsta71701-12
rskyb33 - 12
BigLion10-10

PA Dad

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 17, 2015, 04:30:31 pm
Results after round 1 out of 16 possible points
tmcjy-16
Chief-Chickasaw-16
elvis26 - 16
Beardad-14
Bobcatfan06 - 14
12th man CHS-14
Overdahill-14
The Future-14
Bobcat011 - 14
PA Dad-14
CrossettEagles14 - 14
wing-14
Ramfan06 - 12
futurebobcatdad-12
Youngsta71701-12
rskyb33 - 12
BigLion10-10

I hope tmcjy gets every pick right!

tmycjy

I hope that im wrong so my team can win it all

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Bobcatfan06 on November 13, 2015, 03:25:57 pm
Round 2

LRC
Wynne

PA
Hope

Lakeside
Morrilton

Batesville
Greenbrier

Semi

LRC
Hope

Lakeside
Batesville

Finals

Hope
Lakeside

Champions

Correction...you'll have whatever SHE'S drinking...and for the record I had not been drinking!! ;) I just have faith in my team, I don't get on here and run anyone in the ground....yet everyone is so quick to jump on the bash Hope bandwagon...but that's okay to me, Hope must be pretty dern important to have so much attention!!  ;D

Ok then, I'll have whatever she's drinking! ;D

Bobcatfan06

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 19, 2015, 07:28:24 am
Quote from: Bobcatfan06 on November 13, 2015, 03:25:57 pm
Round 2

LRC
Wynne

PA
Hope

Lakeside
Morrilton

Batesville
Greenbrier

Semi

LRC
Hope

Lakeside
Batesville

Finals

Hope
Lakeside

Champions

Ok then, I'll have whatever she's drinking! ;D

Thats better!! Hope you like it strong!!  ;D

Beardad

tmycjy

BigLion10

BigLion10

November 25, 2015, 04:16:57 pm #96 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:26:19 pm by BigLion10
Results for round 2 out of 16 possible points
PA Dad-16
wing-16
tacky-12
Beardad-12
12th Man CHS-12
RamFan06-12
Overdahill-12
The Future-12
CrossettEagles14-12
elvis26-12
BigLion10-12
Youngsta71701-12
rakyb33-12
Chief-Chickasaw-8
Bobcatfan06-8
Bobcat0011-8
futurebobcatdad-4

BigLion10

Total points after round 2 out of 30
30- PA Dad
30- wing
28- tmcjy
28- elvis26
26- Beardad
26- 12th Man CHS
26- Overdahill
26- The Future
26- CrossettEagles14
24- Chief-Chickasaw
24- Ramfan06
24- Youngsta71701
24- riskyb33
22- Bobcatfan06
22- Bobcat0011
22- BigLion10
16- futurebobcatdad

PA Dad

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 25, 2015, 04:25:26 pm
30- PA Dad
30- wing
28- tmcjy
28- elvis26
26- Beardad
26- 12th Man CHS
26- Overdahillygt
26- The Future
26- CrossettEagles14
24- Chief-Chickasaw
24- Ramfan06
24- Youngsta71701
24- riskyb33
22- Bobcatfan06
22- Bobcat0011
22- BigLion10
16- futurebobcatdad

I'm peaking at the right time!  I couldn't pick a winner all year and I'm finally getting it right in the playoffs!

Overdahill

Quote from: PA Dad on November 26, 2015, 04:23:55 pm
Quote from: BigLion10 on November 25, 2015, 04:25:26 pm
30- PA Dad
30- wing
28- tmcjy
28- elvis26
26- Beardad
26- 12th Man CHS
26- Overdahillygt
26- The Future
26- CrossettEagles14
24- Chief-Chickasaw
24- Ramfan06
24- Youngsta71701
24- riskyb33
22- Bobcatfan06
22- Bobcat0011
22- BigLion10
16- futurebobcatdad

I'm peaking at the right time!  I couldn't pick a winner all year and I'm finally getting it right in the playoffs!

I hope your streak continues for another week and a day! Go Bruins!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas