• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

De Queen vs Magnolia

Started by Leopard, October 29, 2015, 08:58:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Leopard

RamFan06

From what I saw out of DeQueen, they should handle Magnolia. #44, #34 and #17 will be too much for them to handle.

DerekOxford

I like De Queen in this one.

If Leopards can win these last two, 4-6 is a very respectable record in this conference, and should give them a lot of momentum heading into the offseason and 2016.

Leopard

Quote from: DerekOxford on October 29, 2015, 09:25:31 am
I like De Queen in this one.

If Leopards can win these last two, 4-6 is a very respectable record in this conference, and should give them a lot of momentum heading into the offseason and 2016.
Agreed. Justin Kramer seems to be building something here.

mohawk1999

Dequeen seems to be on the up. They have been competitive in every game they have played this year.  I look for them to win by a touchdown.

Leopard

Leopard

Dequeen 14-7
5 min left in 4th

MulePanther

Final - DeQueen 14 - Magnolia 7

Can DeQueen still make playoffs.  DeQueen tried to score at end of the game instead of taking a knee.  Magnolia coaches not happy. Wondering if DeQueen was trying to get to 13 points for tie breaker purpose.

Leopard

Quote from: MulePanther on October 30, 2015, 09:57:57 pm
Final - DeQueen 14 - Magnolia 7

Can DeQueen still make playoffs.  DeQueen tried to score at end of the game instead of taking a knee.  Magnolia coaches not happy. Wondering if DeQueen was trying to get to 13 points for tie breaker purpose.
Yeah I have no idea why they tried to score.

Sportscaster

Yes, they were going for the 13 tiebreaker. I don't know if Magnolia coaches can be too mad about that. Their unsportsmanlike like penalty's called against their team wasn't helping their cause.

Okieback

So how did de queen finish?
Did they make playoffs?

DerekOxford

Quote from: Okieback on March 18, 2016, 12:24:24 pm
So how did de queen finish?
Did they make playoffs?

No. They finished 4-6 and tied for fifth with Hot Springs. Only top four make playoffs in 5A.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas