• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rumor Mill

Started by cellucor, March 23, 2016, 06:05:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle20

Quote from: MDXPHD on May 06, 2016, 09:43:54 am
Well, you have to go to a place that's low key after you leave CR with all that talent. Nobody will pay attention to his lack of success at Viola. It's a smart move.
When are you going to quit whining about Middlebrooks.  The guy wins 3 out of 4 state championships and if one would listen to you, you would think he couldn't coach at all.  Fortunately I have seen him coach a few times and understand that he can coach.  You really think they would have won 3 out of 4 with a terrible coach.  That is a joke!

arkansasprepfootball

Quote from: MDXPHD on May 06, 2016, 09:43:54 am
Well, you have to go to a place that's low key after you leave CR with all that talent. Nobody will pay attention to his lack of success at Viola. It's a smart move.

Jealousy is an ugly thing...

BigMan15

Smart move for him IMO he is at his peak right now and a chance to go back to his home town is always special. Im not a big fan of the way he did BIC but its over now and everyone can move on!

Moonshiner

Quote from: BigMan15 on May 09, 2016, 12:00:15 pm
Smart move for him IMO he is at his peak right now and a chance to go back to his home town is always special. Im not a big fan of the way he did BIC but its over now and everyone can move on!

Nobody can blame him for wanting to go home.  He just better hope it works out well for him.  His mentor did the same thing once.  Took the job at Valley Springs and lasted about a week.

Googlymoogly

Actually it wasn't even that long.

Silky Johnson

Where'd he coach before CR? I remember Gould and another guy might've came through. I know he's been there at least 5 seasons.

Central Ark

Quitman and Marshall

Moonshiner

Real deal

MDXPHD

May 10, 2016, 08:58:21 pm #59 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:00:10 pm by MDXPHD
Quote from: arkansasprepfootball on May 06, 2016, 02:06:24 pm
Jealousy is an ugly thing...

Jealousy has nothing to do with it. I have nothing to be jealous of lol.

We will all see how great he is over the next few years

Quote from: Eagle20 on May 06, 2016, 01:57:45 pm
When are you going to quit whining about Middlebrooks.  The guy wins 3 out of 4 state championships and if one would listen to you, you would think he couldn't coach at all.  Fortunately I have seen him coach a few times and understand that he can coach.  You really think they would have won 3 out of 4 with a terrible coach.  That is a joke!

Yes, I absolutely think they would have. They did.

I'll move along now. You guys are too sensitive for the message boards.

bdog32

There are no coaches that won anything with bad talent. That's for sure. Anyone who says it was them, they're full of baloney.
GREGG POPOVICH

Bergman1820

Quote from: Moonshiner on May 09, 2016, 12:04:36 pm
Nobody can blame him for wanting to go home.  He just better hope it works out well for him.  His mentor did the same thing once.  Took the job at Valley Springs and lasted about a week.

Who is his mentor?

Moonshiner

Quote from: vstigerz on May 11, 2016, 10:40:41 pm
Who is his mentor?

He played for Hargrove at Viola in the early 2000s.

Bergman1820

Quote from: Moonshiner on May 12, 2016, 08:19:42 am
He played for Hargrove at Viola in the early 2000s.

Oh yes I remember now.  Thank you

Eagle20

Quote from: MDXPHD on May 10, 2016, 08:58:21 pm
Jealousy has nothing to do with it. I have nothing to be jealous of lol.

We will all see how great he is over the next few years

Yes, I absolutely think they would have. They did.

I'll move along now. You guys are too sensitive for the message boards.
As much as you would have liked them to win without him they didn't.  I am not a Cedar fan but my gosh, grow up!  You can't even be happy for your team!  Enjoy, it is probably not going to come back around anytime soon!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas