• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 2A-South @ Dierks

Started by 3 Dollar, May 01, 2016, 03:02:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

This one is anybodys'!  Lots of talented teams in this one.

Sweet

I smell a 3 over 2 upset coming.

GatorBall

Quote from: Sweet on May 01, 2016, 05:48:12 pm
I smell a 3 over 2 upset coming.

I knew you couldn't do it Matt!! Couldn't make it all year without saying something derogatory or wish ill will about Foreman softball!!! Why is it you despise (hate) Foreman so badly? In the three years that I've been going to this site I've never seen you wish anything but ill will towards Foreman. Or just downright talk trash about them!!! There is nothing that you would rather see than see Foreman lose....Why don't you just wish good fortune for your daughters team (Magnet Cove) and let it be?

Yes, Woodlawn has a good team and YES we ALL KNOW that if there is going to be an upset most of the time it is going to happen between a 2 seed and a 3 seed, as oppose to a 1 & 4.

I will just say Good Luck to you guys and may the best team play their "A" game and let the cards fall where they may!

Sweet

May 04, 2016, 06:19:39 pm #4 Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:42:39 pm by Sweet
Where is Foreman mentioned?

Let's try again.

Go Bears!!!

BLUEBLOOD

Take it as a sign of respect Gator

sportsguy21

Any updates for Rison-Gurdon game?

Wildcat Fan

BLUEBLOOD

Foreman beats Woodlawn.  I believe final score was 2-0

beastmode00

BLUEBLOOD

Parkers Chapel  12
Murfreesboro  5

BLUEBLOOD

Today's matchups

Rison vs Foreman @ 12:00pm

Springhill vs Parkers Chapel @ 2:30pm

Both should be good matchups.

BLUEBLOOD

Foreman defeated Rison  not sure of final score......8-3???  I think.

bigboy77

Score on Spring Hill and Parkers Chapel game

Sweet

Proud Buckaroo

beastmode00

beastmode00

Spring Hill 3
Rison 2
8 innings

beastmode00

Bigsoftballfan3

Was a very good game. Foreman fans are the worst I've ever seen before the one in the left field yelling at the player should have been throw out of the game.

GatorBall

Quote from: Bigsoftballfan3 on May 08, 2016, 07:28:37 pm
Was a very good game. Foreman fans are the worst I've ever seen before the one in the left field yelling at the player should have been throw out of the game.

Not sure where you are getting your information from but there were not any Foreman fans yelling at any player on the field!! They may have been yelling at the officiating that was going on in the ballgame and the Parkers Chapel player in left field thought they were yelling at her but they were not yelling at any player!!

I do however agree with you that if any parent, from any school, EVER yells at a player they should be thrown out of the entire complex!!!

GatorBall

Quote from: Sweet on May 04, 2016, 06:19:39 pm
Where is Foreman mentioned?

Let's try again.

Go Bears!!!

LOL....yeah, I guess you could have been referring to the other 2 and 3 seed (Parkers Chapel & Murfressburo) that was in the tournament instead of the Foreman team for which you are always bad mouthing....

Funny thing is, you were wrong on both!!!

Sweet

Quote from: GatorBall on May 09, 2016, 03:23:34 pm
LOL....yeah, I guess you could have been referring to the other 2 and 3 seed (Parkers Chapel & Murfressburo) that was in the tournament instead of the Foreman team for which you are always bad mouthing....

Funny thing is, you were wrong on both!!!

Or I could have been laying out some bait just to see who bit.

LowerAR

It is illegal to bait Gators in AR. You should know better Sweet.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas