• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games 10/30

Started by smackdat014, October 30, 2014, 07:41:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

smackdat014

Emerson over Kirby boys

Emerson-64
Kirby-60

tacomeat

October 30, 2014, 09:26:35 pm #1 Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 04:02:26 pm by tacomeat
Bradford @ Tuckerman

Bradford boys by around 18. (forgot to check final) now 6-1

Bradford girls win 63-43.

Now 7-0 host ICC Tues. should be a good game.

arstatechamp13

After a blood bath guy-perkins sr girls pulled the win over concord.
A game winning 3 pointer by TJ Richardson put Concord over the top in an overtime victory

Clutch03

Wonderview-69...Lighthouse Christian-47..Boys Final

ATU

Quote from: Clutch03 on October 30, 2014, 09:39:44 pm
You guys play anybody is this a school or some boys from a local church to get you an easy win.

arstatechamp13

What's your deal bro? Lol

Clutch03

Quote from: ATU on October 30, 2014, 10:21:45 pm
You guys play anybody is this a school or some boys from a local church to get you an easy win.

Lighthouse was added as a conference game. They replaced Kipp Delta. Honestly, Lighthouse Christian is a pretty decent team they were coming in with a 3-0 record and Lighthouse has more speed and quickness then anyone in 1A they just need to work on their free throws..ATU maybe Wonderview will play your team who you got?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Clutch03 on October 30, 2014, 11:00:37 pm

Lighthouse was added as a conference game. They replaced Kipp Delta. Honestly, Lighthouse Christian is a pretty decent team they were coming in with a 3-0 record and Lighthouse has more speed and quickness then anyone in 1A they just need to work on their free throws..ATU maybe Wonderview will play your team who you got?

Is lighthouse in Jacksonville? They played a few AAA teams and won last year I think...

Clutch03

Quote from: HF on October 30, 2014, 11:21:05 pm

Is lighthouse in Jacksonville? They played a few AAA teams and won last year I think...
Yes,  Jacksonville...

Baller4life23

Scranton boys lost in a hard fought game against jasper tonight

Scranton girls took the win 61-58 in a tough game over jasper

lanecamper54

Jasper boys over Scranton 62-50.

TimeManagement

I thought Wonderview made it to the Finals last year? Obviously what they are doing is working...and i went and watched them play for first time in Shirley this year and they still gonna contend this year with out 3 starters they had last year.

TimeManagement

Also a friend of mine from Shirley said there final score from last night was 72-71 Shirley with the win. Ive watched them twice this year and they are a very good young team. They will make it to State this year

Rayburn

Just to possibly clear matters up, it's actually Lighthouse Charter, not Lighthouse Christian. It is not a private school.

BTW, what was the girls' score?

Clutch03

Quote from: Rayburn on October 31, 2014, 12:11:40 pm
Just to possibly clear matters up, it's actually Lighthouse Charter, not Lighthouse Christian. It is not a private school.

BTW, what was the girls' score?

Ok, I stand corrected but on www.hsgamcenter.com has the name as Christian instead of Charter. The girls played a JV game and won by alot.

J.D.

Quote from: 03_underdog_14 on October 31, 2014, 09:00:30 am
Also a friend of mine from Shirley said there final score from last night was 72-71 Shirley with the win. Ive watched them twice this year and they are a very good young team. They will make it to State this year

Who did they play

J.D.

Mt.Vernon-Enola beat SSBB last night in boys action. 

J.D.

Quote from: J.D. on October 31, 2014, 01:50:24 pm
Quote from: 03_underdog_14 on October 31, 2014, 09:00:30 am

Who did they play

Never mind found it

ATU

I just have never heard of them before and i don't keep up with BB much but i no Wonderview is good most years.Beat County line this year that i saw on here and most years they are good.

Clutch03

Quote from: ATU on October 31, 2014, 03:02:41 pm

I just have never heard of them before and i don't keep up with BB much but i no Wonderview is good most years.Beat County line this year that i saw on here and most years they are good.

Ok we'll I was told it was a conference game also but someone else told me it was not but might be next year..

Silky Johnson

Quote from: lanecamper54 on October 31, 2014, 06:57:39 am
Jasper boys over Scranton 62-50.

Did Jasper really well? I saw their game against SSBB and was on the fence about how strong of a team they were.

Baller4life23

The word I got was jaspers big man was a problem for Scranton.

lanecamper54

Just heard they played solid against Cossatot River this afternoon, beating them about 15.

Silky Johnson

November 01, 2014, 08:33:31 pm #23 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:43:42 pm by Silky Johnson
Good win for Jasper.

HorseFeathers

Didn't cossato miss region in 1a last year?

PuddlePirate12

They made regionals but lost to Stephens in the first round. I've seen them play a couple times over the summer and this season and they have improved a lot. I'm not sure what changed but they got a new coach and I guess he's pretty good. They looked better anyway. Well see this Thursday when they play Emerson

JP

Cossatot River Boys and Girls both got new coaches.  Both teams are much improved.  You can tell that good coaching does make a difference if you compare this years teams to last  years teams.  Not sure of who all is in their conference but I think they both have a good chance to make state in 3A.

PuddlePirate12

They should be in the conference with center point, prescott, and genoa central. Whoever else is in that conference. They play at Emerson this Thursday. Should be a good game

Bigbird2012

The boys had a good coach last year. The coach does play a big part but it is mostly up to the kind of athletes you have.

Quote from: JP on November 03, 2014, 10:50:15 pm
Cossatot River Boys and Girls both got new coaches.  Both teams are much improved.  You can tell that good coaching does make a difference if you compare this years teams to last  years teams.  Not sure of who all is in their conference but I think they both have a good chance to make state in 3A.

JP

Quote from: Bigbird2012 on November 04, 2014, 11:21:31 am
The boys had a good coach last year. The coach does play a big part but it is mostly up to the kind of athletes you have.

Quote from: JP on November 03, 2014, 10:50:15 pm
The boys coach was a good coach but I don't think he will compare much to this years coach.  I think the big difference for me is discipline.  I never thought the last coach had a team that had good discipline.  Should have made a run at state last year with the talent he had.  Stephens coach is another that lacked discipline in the few years I've watched in the regionals.  Had some  great talent but not disciplined enough to win when it counted.
Not to run either coach down from last year, but I think a big improvement in coaching this year for Cossatot and I would expect to see them in the state tournament this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas