• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

National Recognition for a 8th Grade player out of Magnet Cove

Started by SR30, October 29, 2014, 06:23:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SR30

#74 Nicholas Prichard has been put on the radar by nationally known youth Scout Al Pops..great article on him and Magnet Cove
Click the link to read the article

www.youth1.com/football

athletic supporter

Why is he the only kid on his team with his jersey untucked? Prima donna?

SR30

No he's not.. why would you make a statement like that.. his jersey starts tucked in every game but by the 3rd play it is completely untucked. He plays so physical he doesn't spend the rest of the game fighting to keep it tucked in.. his coaches don't seem to mind it

athletic supporter

SR30

How bout the school supplies the jersey and he is the biggest kid on the team and wears the biggest jersey they have. You must be bored in life to talk about a kid and his jersey.  Believe me I stay on him about it but it won't stay in..so why worry more about tucking your shirt in than playing ball..geezz I swear these boards could qualify as daycare for grown up whine bags..go cry somewhere else

athletic supporter

I'm not crying. The kid is very talented. I just think he looks like a ...never mind.

SR30

Say what you came to say. It isn't his fault the school will not give him another jersey. You are the only person I have ever seen have a problem with it.. He plays hard and is one of the most humble kids you will find who keeps a 4.0 gpa..yes he is my son and I stand up for him and have stayed on him about the jersey..He tries

MomaLion

BigLion10

Congrats to the young man last thing I would worry about is whether his jersey is tucked in

jr17

Congrats to this young man. Is that the best thing you could come up with athletic supporter?

SR30

Thanks for the positive feedback.  One thing about fearless friday boards no matter what you put there is going to be a negative commemt

KOJACK

SR30

Thank you for the positive feedback. Posted on other threads and was told "it's just jr high" you gotta start somewhere

adaptedtigerfan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas