• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Vs Hamburg. 8-4a title on the line.

Started by AirWarren, October 24, 2014, 10:35:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 31, 2014, 02:01:48 pm
It will be below 15 moh at gametime

Good hope thats state wide.  Always did hate a tremendously windy game.  Hinders more than one would think.

AirWarren

Quote from: Blazer51 on October 31, 2014, 01:37:11 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on October 31, 2014, 01:22:26 pm
Quote from: Blazer51 on October 31, 2014, 12:24:44 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on October 31, 2014, 12:19:17 pm
Quote from: Blazer51 on October 31, 2014, 12:16:48 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on October 31, 2014, 11:58:20 am
Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2014, 11:51:40 am
Quote from: Blazer51 on October 31, 2014, 11:23:00 am
Quote from: OLineman on October 31, 2014, 09:28:12 am
Quote from: Blazer51 on October 31, 2014, 09:23:20 am
Has warren ever had a thread under 3 pages? Lol

Dude I lived and worked in Warren for 2 years some time ago. LITERALLY nothing else matters or is worth talking about other than FOOTBALL or deer hunting. A perfect example of a community completely committed to their football team. Most towns would and should be jealous of their dedication.

The best experience I ever had besides playing at home was at warren! The fans were and players were great people! The fans came on the field after the game talking to us. Couldn't have ended the season against a better team.
Certainly a fun game. Glad you experienced a great game. Arkadelphia people swear we are the devil.

I personally never had anyone say they had a bad experience with the fine folks of Warren, AR.
The only one I can think of is Badger03 but his doesn't count anyway.

Where is that idiot anyways?

MIA

Thank the lord.... On another note, the 5a bored is about as fun as watching a fat lady eat a twinky.
Would welcome the Blazers back to 4A in a heart beat.

There are a few posters that I like. Mainly the wynne and baitsville posters along with Hoghead.

The 4a is the best representative of Arkansas football as well as the best football played in the state.

The 2a board is all JC crap.
The 3a board has come alive some.
The 5a board is dead. Along with the 6a.
The 7a folks are too yuppie to get excited. Plus with all the transplants to NWA, I bet the majority up there could care less about town teams.

retiredplayer

Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2014, 02:06:43 pm
Quote from: Blazer51 on October 31, 2014, 01:37:11 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on October 31, 2014, 01:22:26 pm
Quote from: Blazer51 on October 31, 2014, 12:24:44 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on October 31, 2014, 12:19:17 pm
Quote from: Blazer51 on October 31, 2014, 12:16:48 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on October 31, 2014, 11:58:20 am
Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2014, 11:51:40 am
Quote from: Blazer51 on October 31, 2014, 11:23:00 am

Dude I lived and worked in Warren for 2 years some time ago. LITERALLY nothing else matters or is worth talking about other than FOOTBALL or deer hunting. A perfect example of a community completely committed to their football team. Most towns would and should be jealous of their dedication.

The best experience I ever had besides playing at home was at warren! The fans were and players were great people! The fans came on the field after the game talking to us. Couldn't have ended the season against a better team.
Certainly a fun game. Glad you experienced a great game. Arkadelphia people swear we are the devil.

I personally never had anyone say they had a bad experience with the fine folks of Warren, AR.
The only one I can think of is Badger03 but his doesn't count anyway.

Where is that idiot anyways?

MIA

Thank the lord.... On another note, the 5a bored is about as fun as watching a fat lady eat a twinky.
Would welcome the Blazers back to 4A in a heart beat.

There are a few posters that I like. Mainly the wynne and baitsville posters along with Hoghead.

The 4a is the best representative of Arkansas football as well as the best football played in the state.

The 2a board is all JC crap.
The 3a board has come alive some.
The 5a board is dead. Along with the 6a.
The 7a folks are too yuppie to get excited. Plus with all the transplants to NWA, I bet the majority up there could care less about town teams.

Just like the united state... the middle class keeps the world turning

AirWarren

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Getting close to gametime!! Awesome Football weather for tonight.. The Jacks have been king of the mountain in 4a and I know Bo has them prepared and ready, I know the Jacks are fired up and ready for some ball.. I also know that Coach Cossey from Hamburg has made a huge impact in his first year he will have the Lions fired up and ready also, cudos to him for what he has done this year, I think under Cossey the Lions need 54 total points for the remainder of the year including playoffs to set an all time record for points scored in a season in Hamburg Football history, I think they will get that before the year is out what a great accomplishment for a first year coach... I'm anticipating one heck of a football game tonight praying for a injury free night for all the kids and safe travels.   

TKO123KO

As the hours tick down closer to the game. Fear sets in and drive the Jack insane. for he knows the end is at hand. And the lions paw print is at the tip of his Chien. down he goes flat on his back feet in the air.  He gust took a nap

LJ06

Quote from: TKO123KO on October 31, 2014, 03:03:34 pm
As the hours tick down closer to the game. Fear sets in and drive the Jack insane. for he knows the end is at hand. And the lions paw print is at the tip of his Chien. down he goes flat on his back feet in the air.  He gust took a nap

Man y'all are talking even more than last year! I like it! Gonna get set up for failure just like SC ;D

retiredplayer

who are you shakespere?   Jacks are gonna declaw the lions tonight. 

CounterPunch

Ok I'll say it...Hamburg is not as good a football team as Star City. We beat ourselves. The jacks win this easily. Watch what I say.

LJ06

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 31, 2014, 03:13:28 pm
Ok I'll say it...Hamburg is not as good a football team as Star City. We beat ourselves. The jacks win this easily. Watch what I say.

Boom. Shots fired.

CounterPunch

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: LJ06 on October 31, 2014, 03:18:18 pm
Quote from: CounterPunch on October 31, 2014, 03:13:28 pm

Boom. Shots fired.
LOL, poor CP is still hurting from that game.... Come on CP give the other team some credit for yal beating yourselves, most of yals mistakes were caused by there defense it didn't just happen.

AirWarren

If you are going to come up with a stupid post, at least spell and use correct grammar for a small attempt at appearing to have a brain.

Who or what the L is a chien? What is gust taking a nap?

Poor poor attempt. Someone needs to neuter this lion.

b.r.93

Cp starcity isn't better than hamburg. You should  just be happy we didn't finish the game on Friday night and had to come back saturday because it would have gotten ugly.  But yeah every body knows starcity is the best team in the state even with the 3rd best record in 8 AAAA.

cuckoobird

Jimbo Morphis

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: LJ06 on October 31, 2014, 02:03:37 pm

Good hope thats state wide.  Always did hate a tremendously windy game.  Hinders more than one would think.
makes the press box a really nice place.

AirWarren

countrygirlhogfan

TKO123KO

Don't worry about the grammar worry about the loins. This isn't English this is football

b.r.93

AirWarren

Come get you some Hamburg.........it's people's favorite time of the year who love a good chainsaw........

True_Fan9

Lol at CP. Lose a game at home by 17 and still claim to be better. Not surprised...

CounterPunch

Quote from: True_Fan9 on October 31, 2014, 04:42:59 pm
Lol at CP. Lose a game at home by 17 and still claim to be better. Not surprised...
we are better. Time will tell

Jack1990

Quote from: Oldman on October 31, 2014, 04:17:23 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on October 31, 2014, 02:03:37 pm

makes the press box a really nice place.
That's why I work in the press box!!

Superjack45

Let me help you (Just took a nap).

b.r.93

Dang cp won't let anybody enjoy beating starcity! Warren beat yall too? Let me guess yall are better than them too? Get over it.

Superjack45

That's what I am talking about Counter Punch take up for them Bulldogs.

Superjack45

Superjack45

What did the Lion say when he traveled all the way to Warren?

AirWarren

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 31, 2014, 05:26:23 pm

Not gonna have much to say when Warren is putting their fist in it's face all night long.

b.r.93

Superjack45

Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2014, 05:29:09 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on October 31, 2014, 05:26:23 pm

Not gonna have much to say when Warren is putting their fist in it's face all night long.
The Rock says "It doesn't matter what they say" Because the Lumberjacks gonna be eating Lion Pie tonight. If you smell what the Jacks are cooking. I couldn't help myself. Lol!

Ashy Larry

Quote from: True_Fan9 on October 31, 2014, 04:42:59 pm
Why didn't y'all beat Dollarway? Just curious.

b.r.93

Ashy Larry

Quote from: b.r.93 on October 31, 2014, 05:40:44 pm
Why didn't yall beat hamburg? Just curious
The point is, sir, that better teams get beat every week because these are high school kids. They can be unpredictable, at times.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2014, 09:29:34 am

Hunting. Forestry. Lumberjack football. That's warren.
Warren, AR: Where Bo reigns as king, the players dress in prison convict orange, and the pretty girls all date guys from Monticello.

Ashy Larry

AirWarren

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on October 31, 2014, 05:47:14 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2014, 09:29:34 am

Hunting. Forestry. Lumberjack football. That's warren.
Warren, AR: Where Bo reigns as king, the players dress in prison convict orange, and the pretty girls all date guys from Monticello.

Ha. Come on man.

JACKHEAD75

If Warren come out early and ball out the score will be 52-14. If they play around. They'll win 48-34.

b.r.93

LJ06

AirWarren

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

AirWarren

countrygirlhogfan

LJ06

Hamburg QB Savage hurt on sack. Big blow if he can't come back.

countrygirlhogfan

b.r.93

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas