• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How much is Friday night games costing you 2014 edition.

Started by Lions84, September 05, 2014, 11:54:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Include gas , tickets and food plus any extras

$30 bucks or less
8 (20.5%)
40 -30bucks
3 (7.7%)
50 -40
2 (5.1%)
over 50 bucks
5 (12.8%)
nothing I get in for free.
21 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Lions84

So far we spent 46 bucks last week to open the season.

This week we are home so it basically free other than concessions.

Lions84

VHSCoach2

The best 'F' word there is... Free!

Looking forward to some Friday night action in V-Town tonight as we welcome in Sylvan Hills.

7AFBFAN

Quote from: Lions84 on September 05, 2014, 01:32:11 pm
Quote from: 7AFBFAN on September 05, 2014, 01:05:37 pm
Spent 85 for Tuesdays game.

OUCH !

65 in gas for my gas guzzler from Fort Smith to PB and back. 7 to get in the game and I had to eat too, ha. Heck it was probably more than 85 but that sounded pretty close. I usually can count on $50-100 per game depending on whether I go by myself or with company.

AirWarren

HorseFeathers

5 bucks....not sure what my wife spent though, probably safer if I don't ask..

4 for admission, 1 for a bottle of water....but the wife made the trip to the concession stand tonigth...

gatecrasher

I spent $100 on a jr high game on Thursday and varsity last night combined, and the dang games are across the highway from the house.

Three teenage girls and a 5 yr old boy does that.

I spend less going to El Dorado myself, or anywhere else for that matter. I'm going to see El Do down in Shreveport next week and I will spend less than $50.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 06, 2014, 11:44:28 pm
I spent $100 on a jr high game on Thursday and varsity last night combined, and the dang games are across the highway from the house.

Three teenage girls and a 5 yr old boy does that.

I spend less going to El Dorado myself, or anywhere else for that matter. I'm going to see El Do down in Shreveport next week and I will spend less than $50.

I hear that....I spend approximately 8 bucks plus gas when I go by myself...sometimes up to 20 if it's far enough away that I have to buy dinner. Take my wife and 3 kids(all 5 or younger) it's closer to 50 most nights....Dinner + they all want to eat at the game!

adaptedtigerfan

It cost us anywhere from 50-75 for most away games and 20-25 for home games cause we gotta have a Chick-fil-a sammich

Lions84

Concessions Stands in 4A are higher than it was in 2A  Water was 3 bucks one place  this year and dollar in 2A.

We travel to Bridgeport this week and I will give a cost report Saturday morning.

LJ06

AirWarren

LJ06

cuckoobird

4 dollars for a bottle of water at WMS. Thats ridiculous. After tailgating i was around $200 for the night.

ricepig

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 18, 2014, 05:59:47 pm
4 dollars for a bottle of water at WMS. Thats ridiculous. After tailgating i was around $200 for the night.

You shouldn't drink so much.......

cuckoobird

hawgfan15

Friday nights were much cheaper when I lived in Nashville and I was single lol Now days it cost me about:

$20 in gas
$10 two tickets for me and my wife
$15 in food

Lions84

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on September 05, 2014, 04:33:12 pm
Quote from: Lions84 on September 05, 2014, 01:32:11 pm
Quote from: 7AFBFAN on September 05, 2014, 01:05:37 pm
Spent 85 for Tuesdays game.

OUCH !

65 in gas for my gas guzzler from Fort Smith to PB and back. 7 to get in the game and I had to eat too, ha. Heck it was probably more than 85 but that sounded pretty close. I usually can count on $50-100 per game depending on whether I go by myself or with company.

Yep some trucks love their gas like we love our food.

Last week was 50 bucks with gas , Thankfully moms car get 32 mpg.
Home this week and I spent 30 bucks already on HC tee shirts and 15 on a mum for the daughter.

Lions84

Give me some of the following concessions prices and unique food you find.

We are running 2-3 bucks for a bottle of water, Hot dogs 2 bucks Burgers 3 bucks. Paid 5 bucks for some Nachos but it was worth it.  It was in a cardboard 8X8 inch box with 2 inch sided and it was full of chips, Taco meat , lettuce, maters, black olives and CHEESE!!!

So far the most unique thing been Deep Fried Poppers

Lions84

Gas 20, Meal out 25, Tickets 12 bucks we sneaked in our 1 quart bottled waters we got a the store for 93 cents.
So we bought 2 sodas at the game and that was 4 bucks

So this week was $63 bucks for this road game.

HorseFeathers

Two Weeks ago @ Dover
10 for gas
4 for admission
5 for food

Last week @ Pottsville
Gas is negligible, was already in Russellville for work, so I'd had to have made the drive home anyway right?
4 for admission
4 for food

Wife went to the Hector game that night...I'm guessing that cost me 20+ LoL

Lions84

We are more strung out this cycle here in TX and are having to drive more. Plus when we got pushed up to 4A the ticket prices nearly doubled.

HorseFeathers

I'm just staying around russellville this year. . . To cheap to drive further than that this year . .

Lions84

Quote from: HF on September 30, 2014, 12:07:55 pm
I'm just staying around russellville this year. . . To cheap to drive further than that this year . .

Once my daughter gets out in May of 2016 me and momma will be doing Home games only.

Lions84

Home last Friday  Dinner at the CAFE was 14 bucks, got in for Free , spent $2:25 for 2 quarts of water at CEFCO store.

So we got away with less than 17 bucks.

HorseFeathers

Went to Lamar to watch them play Booneville

Gas 15 bucks
Gate 5 bucks(I think they're screwing us on a dollar over there, they claimed everybody was doing it for conference games)
No Food or Water for me, since I would have needed waders to get back to the homeside of the stadium...So 20 bucks woo

Lions84

Surprised Thursday night Dallas ISD only charges $5 bucks for Adults and 3 for Students.

HorseFeathers

This week cost me a bit more.....Wife and kids tagged along, cost me close to 40 bucks this week..

DogsWin7

Hoghead

Nothing ! I snuck in enough beverages into the Nashville game this year to film a new episode of Cheers !

Lions84

Quote from: Hoghead on October 20, 2014, 12:40:45 am
Nothing ! I snuck in enough beverages into the Nashville game this year to film a new episode of Cheers !

Good for you , my wife usually carries in 2 liters of water and some candy from the Cefco store right down the road from the Stadium.  We always eat at subway or the local cafes.

Lions84

Under 30 this week cause we were at home Friday night.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Lions84 on October 27, 2014, 11:40:07 am
Under 30 this week cause we were at home Friday night.

30 for gas(I made a trip to Hazen last week)
10 for dinner....Gas station burger and tater wedges and a drink...and a coke and a bag of chips on the way home woo
5 for admission...

Would have been more, but it's been to long since I'd been east of little rock to remember just how vicious the mosquitoes are...it was below 50 they're supposed to go home when it's that cold lol

Lions84

We attended a Thursday night game in Dallas and Dallas ISD FAILED to send out a Concessions crew.  Our opponet had about 100 folks and we had near 300.  The Stadium Manager was fit to be tied after he called 2 times and got no answers.

We spent 24 bucks with tip at the Cracker Barrel and 10 bucks for the game.

Lions84

Last game was at home and we spent 15 for Subway and 3 bucks for water !

Lions84

Thanks for sharing this year and I will start a new thread come August 2015.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas