• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1-3A Junior High Teams, who's impressed you so far?

Started by AmSycho, October 02, 2012, 01:32:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AmSycho

I've seen a few of the East teams play. Yellville is decent, Mountain View isn't bad, I've heard Elkins was legit, Marshall has a great defense. I talked to a friend from there the other day, he said they're giving up an average of 47 yards per game and have only had one score against them. (Which, if that's true, is pretty impressive midway through the season) I'm just curious as to what people think about the conference. Who's hot and who's not? Who has a chance to square off in the championship? Feel free to chime in.

KOJACK

Marshall will walk through the conference with no problem. I heard that their jr high has a new coach and with the sr high not playing they are able to focus on jr high. Hands down the best jr high in conference.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: KOJACK on October 02, 2012, 02:04:18 pm
Marshall will walk through the conference with no problem. I heard that their jr high has a new coach and with the sr high not playing they are able to focus on jr high. Hands down the best jr high in conference.

Maybe in that conference but not in the state.

AmSycho

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 02, 2012, 05:51:28 pm
[quote author=KOJACK link=topic=123539.msg2649192#msg2649192 date=1349204658]

[/quote]

looks to me like that's what he said. "Hands done best jr high in conference." Did you seriously come to this board with that smackover jr highs crap?? I'm just assuming this is where the conversation is going. I've read yalls posts. This was started about the best jr high team in 1-3a.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: AmSycho on October 03, 2012, 07:16:07 am

looks to me like that's what he said. "Hands done best jr high in conference." Did you seriously come to this board with that smackover jr highs crap?? I'm just assuming this is where the conversation is going. I've read yalls posts. This was started about the best jr high team in 1-3a.
[/quote]

YEP , My friend you assumed right, LOL, I thought it was only fair I jeb you bit,  just kinda returning the favor, seems lots of folks on here enjoy throwing punches but no one seems to take a counter very well,  But I'AM sure you forgot about your comments directed at me, so I will freshen your memory a tad.

(You got beat by 20 something points...EXPOSED!!!!)

Usually what goes around comes around,

have a nice day friend.

AmSycho

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 03, 2012, 07:59:33 am
Quote from: AmSycho on October 03, 2012, 07:16:07 am

YEP , My friend you assumed right, LOL, I thought it was only fair I jeb you bit,  just kinda returning the favor, seems lots of folks on here enjoy throwing punches but no one seems to take a counter very well,  But I'AM sure you forgot about your comments directed at me, so I will freshen your memory a tad.

(You got beat by 20 something points...EXPOSED!!!!)

Usually what goes around comes around,

have a nice day friend.
[/quote]

I'm all good with taking shots bro. And you should check that out again, I quoted that and thought it was funny on the other board.

AmSycho

"Hard to argue with that, my friend" was my exact statement. Which is my general statement when someone makes a good point. Without being at the game, I read these to try to get a feel for what happened. That one got out of hand sounds like. But at this point, I agree with most of the people. I know it didn't go the way you planned for your side, and there may have been some questionable calls (again, i wasnt there, so i didn't witness anything), but its time to burry that stuff deep and hope to meet them in the playoffs. Just arguing with everyone solves nothing. It is what it is, a kno? Just friendly advice.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: AmSycho on October 03, 2012, 10:12:21 am
"Hard to argue with that, my friend" was my exact statement. Which is my general statement when someone makes a good point. Without being at the game, I read these to try to get a feel for what happened. That one got out of hand sounds like. But at this point, I agree with most of the people. I know it didn't go the way you planned for your side, and there may have been some questionable calls (again, i wasnt there, so i didn't witness anything), but its time to burry that stuff deep and hope to meet them in the playoffs. Just arguing with everyone solves nothing. It is what it is, a kno? Just friendly advice.

Fair enough.

AmSycho

Cool. While you're here, do some research on the 1-3A teams and let me know you're opinion. Noone else in that conference gives a crap about football, so I'm looking for outside opinions.

KOJACK

bro, you aint heard? the little bitty cowboys are 1,000-0 over the last 100 years. Nobody in the world stands a chance against them.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: KOJACK on October 03, 2012, 02:24:20 pm
bro, you aint heard? the little bitty cowboys are 1,000-0 over the last 100 years. Nobody in the world stands a chance against them.

Well, Prescott did look pretty weak against them, and I see they want no more of it.
love your sarcasim, but I don't see many standing in line with a 29-0 win streak at the present time, so excuse me for blowing my horn a little bit.

The Offensive Guru

All this Jr High talk is funny. Congrats Marshall and Smackover for having a good Jr High team. Guess what, I doesn't matter. I have seen Jr. High teams that have been undefeated and when they get to Sr. High everything falls apart. I am happy that yall have had success in Jr. High just hope it goes well for you in Sr High over the next few years. I know Marshall hasn't been very good in Sr. High in forever and Smackover is mediocre at best in Sr High. Good Luck to you guys the rest of the years. The Guru has spoken

AmSycho

I agree with you Guru. Most of the time a strong junior high program doesn't translate into a successful senior high program. In the case of Marshall, I think that its just a positive to hear about them having any success at all. That may jump start them into more success in the future. Any success is good success in a progam like that. I wish them the best.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas