• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scrimmage Games

Started by raider99, July 29, 2018, 11:30:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

raider99

Before the zero week kicks off in a few weeks I figured I would start a post for scrimmage games. Yea it's only a scrimmage but it means it's almost time for the season. What are all the matchups out there for scrimmages ?

Big Dave

Carlisle at Bald Knob Aug 24

BigLion10

England at Baptist Prep August 17 7PM

rattlerfan24

Cedarville @ Magazine
Aug 17

couch-coach06

Foreman will play center point on the 16th

Redzone

Quote from: couch-coach06 on August 06, 2018, 07:36:07 pm
Foreman will play center point on the 16th

Will that be in Foreman or center point?

couch-coach06

Foreman I believe.. and I may be wrong on the date I'm not sure if it's Thursday or Friday I'll let you know.

HG Hornet

The Boom Cannon Boys will scrimmage the Groovy Grovers on Tuesday, August 14, at CHG. 

Backwoods Bart

Earle @ Bearden on the 20th. Retooled & re-branded, the Bears & the Outlaw era begins 

i40traveler

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 08, 2018, 05:31:33 am

Earle @ Bearden on the 20th. Retooled & re-branded, the Bears & the Outlaw era begins

They'll be ready for the post outlaw era after Earle gets done with them

Backwoods Bart

August 08, 2018, 09:17:37 am #10 Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 09:58:42 am by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: i40traveler on August 08, 2018, 08:56:00 am
They'll be ready for the post outlaw era after Earle gets done with them

I know it was disappointing when you had Bohannon and still couldn't get it done or was it the ineligible player but hey, Life Goes On!

MomaLion

Clarendon scrimmages JA Fair on the 21st in Clarendon.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 08, 2018, 09:17:37 am
I know it was disappointing when you had Bohannon and still couldn't get it done or was it the ineligible player but hey, Life Goes On!

That's okay buddy, we've got a better team this year and a pancake maker machine that is certain to "Get Er Done!"  ;D

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Pit Bull on August 09, 2018, 09:35:34 am
That's okay buddy, we've got a better team this year and a pancake maker machine that is certain to "Get Er Done!"  ;D

I was just announcing the scrimmage, don't get so "Chippy".

Pit Bull

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 09, 2018, 09:45:36 am
I was just announcing the scrimmage, don't get so "Chippy".

You were doing more than just announcing the scrimmage, come on, we all read what you were doing...  ;D ;D ;D

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip 5a little rock fair scrimmage august 21st

jbtiger73

Uh oh. He's baaaaaaacccckkkkk

MomaLion

How's Brinkley looking so far JB?

big E

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah we should hv a good season every 1 show'd up for practice except for Malik we should go like 7-3  I think it's gonna be 1# hazen , Clarendon or Earle for 2nd then #3 des arc an #4 Carlisle  up 1st tho is 3a Palestine/Wheatley it's @ home soo were gonna whip em an as far as Brinkley, Marianna, marvell  all home games all blowouts noo mercy lol England , Earle an hazen may challenge us their road games 

Cheek

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 10, 2018, 09:26:45 am
Yeah we should hv a good season every 1 show'd up for practice except for Malik we should go like 7-3  I think it's gonna be 1# hazen , Clarendon or Earle for 2nd then #3 des arc an #4 Carlisle  up 1st tho is 3a Palestine/Wheatley it's @ home soo were gonna whip em an as far as Brinkley, Marianna, marvell  all home games all blowouts noo mercy lol England , Earle an hazen may challenge us their road games

So your glass is half full?

dragondad

August 10, 2018, 11:25:18 am #21 Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 10:48:59 pm by dragondad
JC at Hamburg on Thursday 8/16/18

da greatest bigbaby

It's full an it's 8-3 if you count the LR fair scrimmage game on the 21st

Cheek

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 10, 2018, 11:55:33 am
It's full an it's 8-3 if you count the LR fair scrimmage game on the 21st

Glad to know you are a positive person.

Dogg

Quote from: Cheek on August 10, 2018, 11:13:06 am
So your glass is half full?
TUI ( typing under the influence)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

so, if Hazen is 1st, and ealre and clarendon battle for 2nd and des arc is 3rd, where does the loser of clarendon and earle fall? or does the world you live in have two 2nds?

N2DEEP

Magnet Cove vs Smackover

8-17-18

I will be test streaming it:

PPRD Sports
http://www.youtube.com/c/pprdsports

big E

Yeah up first is the team that completely dominated you twice on your field in team camps, unlike yall our kids have been pounding the weights all summer you'll be lucky to score twice.

da greatest bigbaby

Noo we were whip'n yaw 2 years ago @ home then yaw broke our star RB leg remember expect pretty much the same this year E I can't imagine yaw whip'n us @ home in anything E football or basketball lol

eldofan

PC scrimmages Beekman Charter (Bastrop, La) next Friday August 17 at 7 at PC.

Neckred

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 09, 2018, 02:32:38 pm
Go lions whip 5a little rock fair scrimmage august 21st
LOL they aren't a typical 5A team.  They are awful

godgiven999

jbtiger73

Quote from: MomaLion on August 10, 2018, 04:50:12 am
How's Brinkley looking so far JB?
Honestly, I really don't know. Haven't been back there in a couple months. but I called someone, and they told me it was around 22 out for practice. and almost 30 out for jr. high. most of the 22 were sophomores and juniors. I seen them in the spring. we have a pretty good, and fast QB. and he's been in the weight room all summer. he's a junior, and been starting since his freshman year. kinda short, but very effective. just has to work on ball control once he breaks free. has a tendency of trying to do too much. which mostly leads to turnovers. O Line looks the part. but we all know how that can go. Very hard nosed RB in Alvarez Cohen. 6'1, 220. he's definitely not afraid to mix it up on both sides of the ball. I think we definitely have to have great ball control and not get beat on the ends from over pursuing. that definitely killed us so much last season. the great thing, is that we have added 3 coaches from last season. everyone remembers about the threat of cancelling the season from last year. and it was to late to hire anyone, so we just had 2 coaches all of last season. so that will be very beneficial. will it lead to more wins, who knows. but it will definitely help with the individual positions being attended to on a regular basis. and we're not having a scrimmage again this year. first game is at Corning and the week after is our execution, sorry, I meant "game", at Rison. lol.

bleacherbum78

HG Hornet

Quote from: dragondad on August 10, 2018, 11:25:18 am
JC vs CHG on Thursday 8/16/18
If this date is correct, it's Junior High.  CHG hosts Hampton Tuesday, August 14.

dragondad

Quote from: bleacherbum78 on August 11, 2018, 05:18:26 pm
JC scrimmages @ Hamburg

That's correct,  I had it wrong...  JC scrimmage at Hamburg on Thursday Aug 16th. 

da greatest bigbaby

O pick look on the 2a-6 thread lol
    1# hazen
    2# Clarendon
    3# Earle
    4 # des arc
    5# Carlisle
    6# marianna
    7# Brinkley
    8# marvell 
Pick like I told you already you guys are done yaw best group are jr's soo maybe nxt season lol by 40 again noo mercy great run tho I'm sure you guys will close the gap a lil but i just don't  think it will be enough to beat hazen , earle, an Clarendon this year  were not loaded or anything got some athletes an alot of speed an finally got a decent coach an we will whip Earle in a wild 1 42-35 their d isn't any good

MomaLion

Quote from: Neckred on August 11, 2018, 10:51:05 am
LOL they aren't a typical 5A team.  They are awful
Their numbers alone give them the advantage over us but I see my Lions coming out on top.

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on August 11, 2018, 11:43:46 am
Honestly, I really don't know. Haven't been back there in a couple months. but I called someone, and they told me it was around 22 out for practice. and almost 30 out for jr. high. most of the 22 were sophomores and juniors. I seen them in the spring. we have a pretty good, and fast QB. and he's been in the weight room all summer. he's a junior, and been starting since his freshman year. kinda short, but very effective. just has to work on ball control once he breaks free. has a tendency of trying to do too much. which mostly leads to turnovers. O Line looks the part. but we all know how that can go. Very hard nosed RB in Alvarez Cohen. 6'1, 220. he's definitely not afraid to mix it up on both sides of the ball. I think we definitely have to have great ball control and not get beat on the ends from over pursuing. that definitely killed us so much last season. the great thing, is that we have added 3 coaches from last season. everyone remembers about the threat of cancelling the season from last year. and it was to late to hire anyone, so we just had 2 coaches all of last season. so that will be very beneficial. will it lead to more wins, who knows. but it will definitely help with the individual positions being attended to on a regular basis. and we're not having a scrimmage again this year. first game is at Corning and the week after is our execution, sorry, I meant "game", at Rison. lol.
Well, it's good to hear that numbers are up.  Maybe y'all can rebuild from the ground up.  Now i'm not so sure about the wisdom of playing Rison lol but good luck to y'all.

Neckred

Quote from: MomaLion on August 14, 2018, 04:38:01 am
Their numbers alone give them the advantage over us but I see my Lions coming out on top.
Numbers alone don't always give an advantage. 

jbtiger73

Quote from: MomaLion on August 14, 2018, 04:42:06 am
Well, it's good to hear that numbers are up.  Maybe y'all can rebuild from the ground up.  Now i'm not so sure about the wisdom of playing Rison lol but good luck to y'all.
the whole rison thing was just something that just happend. trust me, we would have loved to play someone else. but I think a couple of teams fell through at the last minute. kinda a funny story, believe it or not. so we were left with that. so this year at their place and next season in brinkley.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

August 14, 2018, 02:42:54 pm #41 Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 02:47:44 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 14, 2018, 12:35:48 am
O pick look on the 2a-6 thread lol
    1# hazen
    2# Clarendon
    3# Earle
    4 # des arc
    5# Carlisle
    6# marianna
    7# Brinkley
    8# marvell 
Pick like I told you already you guys are done yaw best group are jr's soo maybe nxt season lol by 40 again noo mercy great run tho I'm sure you guys will close the gap a lil but i just don't  think it will be enough to beat hazen , earle, an Clarendon this year  were not loaded or anything got some athletes an alot of speed an finally got a decent coach an we will whip Earle in a wild 1 42-35 their d isn't any good

you are the dumbest most ignorant person on here. clarendon has never beat des arc by 40 and never will, now it has happened the other way a couple times. last season was a fluke, and our worst season in a while, which was still better than clarendons best season in a while. when you win at LEAST one playoff game, you can talk to the big guys, now shut up and go away already, darn you get on my nerve.

the last 16 games you are 3-13 and been outscored 658-277, and it probably could have been 900-277, but our coaches have always called off the EAGLES.

jbtiger73

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 14, 2018, 02:42:54 pm
you are the dumbest most ignorant person on here. clarendon has never beat des arc by 40 and never will, now it has happened the other way a couple times. last season was a fluke, and our worst season in a while, which was still better than clarendons best season in a while. when you win at LEAST one playoff game, you can talk to the big guys, now shut up and go away already, darn you get on my nerve.

the last 16 games you are 3-13 and been outscored 658-277, and it probably could have been 900-277, but our coaches have always called off the EAGLES.
well, not to take sides, but when Ced and company were there, they beat DA pretty badly. but that was about 17 years ago too. so no big deal I suppose. but for the rest of the time, it's definitely been a one sided affair. in favor of the greenies.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on August 14, 2018, 03:06:51 pm
well, not to take sides, but when Ced and company were there, they beat DA pretty badly. but that was about 17 years ago too. so no big deal I suppose. but for the rest of the time, it's definitely been a one sided affair. in favor of the greenies.

geez dude, im not sure any current players were even born then. the f.f. data only goes back to 2001

jbtiger73

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 14, 2018, 03:11:12 pm
geez dude, im not sure any current players were even born then. the f.f. data only goes back to 2001
look dude, you're the one who brought up 16 years ago in your last post. so besides 1 year, what is the major difference?

jbtiger73

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on August 14, 2018, 03:20:03 pm
look dude, you're the one who brought up 16 years ago in your last post. so besides 1 year, what is the major difference?

cause that's as far as f.f. past scores go. do you know the score of 2000 game?

jbtiger73

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 14, 2018, 03:33:09 pm
cause that's as far as f.f. past scores go. do you know the score of 2000 game?
Honestly, i dont remember. but I was hanging out with ced a while back and we were on youtube, and it was actually on there. it still may be. it was the 2000-2001 football season. I do remember it was the year after Ward graduated. then they went to wing t or double wing offense.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

August 14, 2018, 03:43:51 pm #48 Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:08:55 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: jbtiger73 on August 14, 2018, 03:40:01 pm
Honestly, i dont remember. but I was hanging out with ced a while back and we were on youtube, and it was actually on there. it still may be. it was the 2000-2001 football season. I do remember it was the year after Ward graduated. then they went to wing t or double wing offense.

so lets say it was 48-0, that still leaves it 658-325 and 13-4. and its safe to say clarendon will never have another football team like that one. lol

jbtiger73

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 14, 2018, 03:43:51 pm
so lets say it was 48-0, that still leaves it 658-325 and 13-4. and its save to say clarendon will never have another football team like that one. lol
I definitely agree with that

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas