• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne at Maumelle

Started by JacketDad, November 15, 2014, 08:51:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

msthang200721

The referees uses the 9th grade locker room #52 my mvp

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: msthang200721 on November 20, 2014, 07:49:33 am

Malik is a stud on the D-line. Is he getting looks from colleges?

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on November 19, 2014, 10:29:33 pm
Wynnes set-up is about as bad, Visitors dress out behind the home stands.  Some fine razzing goes on some-times.

Who gets up in the stands?

msthang200721

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 20, 2014, 08:28:19 am
Quote from: msthang200721 on November 20, 2014, 07:49:33 am

Malik is a stud on the D-line. Is he getting looks from colleges?

Yes in both wrestling as well 2 time state champ

Hoghead

Wynnes set-up is about as bad, Visitors dress out behind the home stands.  Some fine razzing goes on some-times.

The Trailer Park in Wynne isnt cute. They've added turf, but the vistors side is still a dumpster fire.

tmycjy

Quote from: Hoghead on November 20, 2014, 09:15:25 am

The Trailer Park in Wynne isnt cute. They've added turf, but the vistors side is still a dumpster fire.

Hey at least we have a vistors side at Wynne

PercussionMan

Not to mention, their "overflow fans" sit on the visitor side....makes for some interesting conversation.

Hoghead

November 20, 2014, 10:22:22 am #107 Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:24:02 am by Hoghead
Quote from: tmycjy on November 20, 2014, 10:13:31 am

[/quote

Even though Maumelle has no visitor side, it is still better than that waffle grill set up in Wynne with the trailer press box sitting on top of it.

playmaker04

Quote from: Hoghead on November 20, 2014, 10:22:22 am

[/quote

Even though Maumelle has no visitor side, it is still better than that waffle grill set up in Wynne with the trailer press box sitting on top of it.
come up with some new material Corky. Its like hearing a bad song over and over with you. Same old "trailer park"," dumpster fire" lines. Go buy you a book for dummies on how to talk smack on a forum or something.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 20, 2014, 11:04:17 am

[/quote

come up with some new material Corky. Its like hearing a bad song over and over with you. Same old "trailer park"," dumpster fire" lines. Go buy you a book for dummies on how to talk smack on a forum or something.
The bleachers over there on that side are usually empty by half time....so no big deal!

DaOldRef

November 20, 2014, 06:21:27 pm #110 Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 07:00:34 pm by DaOldRef
All this crap about facilities is just that....CRAP.  The last I checked, it should be about the kids, not all the has-been, want-a-be's that want to mouth off about stuff they complain about but won't get up off their butt to do anything about it.  I hope the fans from Wynne come and see what our facilities are like.  As incomplete as they are, we're proud of them because we could have a whole lot less.  Support your team and quit putting down the opponent.  It will be a good game and may the best team win...  Have a safe trip to Maumelle, Wynne fans.

Hoghead

[/quote

You mad bro ? You play in a turffed toilet !  Wynne is a traditional power and your facilities are cheap. You mad bro ? Good ! Beat Maumelle !

DaOldRef

Whatever Hoghead.... I do commend you for you military service.  My dad served in the Navy in WWII.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Hoghead on November 20, 2014, 07:10:51 pm

[/quote

You mad bro ? You play in a turffed toilet !  Wynne is a traditional power and your facilities are cheap. You mad bro ? Good ! Beat Maumelle !

Haha...nice HH. Get some. Should be a good game.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: DaOldRef on November 20, 2014, 06:21:27 pm
All this crap about facilities is just that....CRAP.  The last I checked, it should be about the kids, not all the has-been, want-a-be's that want to mouth off about stuff they complain about but won't get up off their butt to do anything about it.  I hope the fans from Wynne come and see what our facilities are like.  As incomplete as they are, we're proud of them because we could have a whole lot less.  Support your team and quit putting down the opponent.  It will be a good game and may the best team win...  Have a safe trip to Maumelle, Wynne fans.
We're looking forward to it.....hope everyone drives safe!

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Hoghead on November 20, 2014, 07:10:51 pm

[/quote

I kinda like our trailor park....your hurting my feelings.

walkingguy72396

Best thing, about the improvements at Yellow Jacket stadium.  Is those light poles are out of the way and there isnt really a bad place to sit.  If you sit.  Which I prefer to sit.  Since I'm an older fan.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on November 21, 2014, 09:35:47 am
Best thing, about the improvements at Yellow Jacket stadium.  Is those light poles are out of the way and there isnt really a bad place to sit.  If you sit.  Which I prefer to sit.  Since I'm an older fan.
How long will it take to drive to Maumelle?

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 21, 2014, 10:40:57 am

I'd plan on 2 to 2 1/2 hours.  It's really not a long drive, but traffic and road construction will likely slow you down.  Plus, the rain makes people in and around the metro area drive like idiots, so there's that too.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 21, 2014, 11:11:12 am
Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 21, 2014, 10:40:57 am

I'd plan on 2 to 2 1/2 hours.  It's really not a long drive, but traffic and road construction will likely slow you down.  Plus, the rain makes people in and around the metro area drive like idiots, so there's that too.
Ok...thanks

Uncle Ivan

Plus, the rain makes people in and around the metro area drive like idiots, so there's that too.

Doesn't need to be a drop on the road for that.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 21, 2014, 01:07:22 pm
Plus, the rain makes people in and around the metro area drive like idiots, so there's that too.

Doesn't need to be a drop on the road for that.

True enough. I guess the rain magnifies the overall idiocy.

justalionfan

i need the address to the stadium

Lionheart88

November 21, 2014, 02:47:26 pm #123 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 02:49:00 pm by Lionheart88
100 Victory Lane, Maumelle AR, 72113 according to Google Maps.

Hoghead

November 21, 2014, 06:22:00 pm #124 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 06:34:51 pm by Hoghead
Wynne +Away Game + Rain + Playoffs = LOSS !!!     Oh its on your mind !
Maumelle ends your dream season tonight. You're used to it though.

justalionfan

Maumelle traffic SUCKS!!!!!!!

msthang200721

PercussionMan

Is this game going to be shown online anywhere?

PercussionMan

Thanks!  I didn't make it to this game as planned...too much rain and fog in my area about half an hour before game time, so I didn't know how the weather would be there.

Jayepea

The broadcast is pretty good I'm enjoying it. Thanks deltaswarm.com

MoTownDog

We are fixing to find out who had the biggest stinger. The hornets or yellow jackets. 

MDXPHD

Quote from: MoTownDog on November 21, 2014, 08:56:09 pm
We are fixing to find out who had the biggest stinger. The hornets or yellow jackets.

That was a big interception on that last drive.  Maumelle got it when they needed it the most.

Cobra73

Jayepea

Can the Hornets overcome?? Come on 5A west!!

kwwolves2012

Wynne won 27-17

Good game. Turnovers kept the game really interesting.

Chief_Osceola™

Good game Wynne. You guys have a great team. I was impressed with that little running back - he's a tough runner, and the quarterback is a big strong kid as well. That last field goal took the wind out of our sails. We weren't able to do enough offensively to keep the defense off the field in the 2nd half. Our red zone defense was good for the most part. I was real proud of the stand in the last 2 minutes. I hated to see Ingram go down after the interception return. I'm not sure what the injury was, but I hope it's not serious.

Anyway, good luck in the next week and beyond, and have a safe trip back.

Go Postal

Congrats Wynne, good game.  I watched the 2nd half on deltaswarm site.  You really had a good penetration on Maumelle's defense.  Your defense really stepped up on the Hornet's offense.
Congrats Maumelle on a fantastic season this year coming in the 5A and West.

side note:  I didn't like some of the calls on both teams, but oh well.  I want to state something after watching this game, I like both of these teams, I think that they are great.  But IMO, after watching this one game of offense/defense/special teams and if the Goblins had played the Yellow Jackets, the total score would have been a lot higher for both teams and it would have been a lot closer final score.  Just IMO.

Good Luck Jackets in the next round!

Jayepea

mijally

Good game. Wynne has a good defense that kept us from the big plays on offense. That's been how we scored all year and it didn't happen for us tonight. Good luck the rest of the way. You got a great supportive fan base.

DaOldRef

Thanks to Wynne's band for playing the National Anthem.  Maumelle's band let them down.
Great job to the Yellowjacket fans for showing up.  The Maumelle fans were shown up.  Good luck the rest of the way.

PercussionMan

Quote from: Jayepea on November 21, 2014, 07:59:22 pm

The broadcast was decent...glad I got to watch part of it...but that girl on the broadcast acted like she didn't have much of a clue.

Jayepea

Said she was hills daughter

InYoGrill

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 21, 2014, 10:57:35 pm
Quote from: Jayepea on November 21, 2014, 07:59:22 pm

The broadcast was decent...glad I got to watch part of it...but that girl on the broadcast acted like she didn't have much of a clue.

She was annoying but hey she was a girl and she kind of new what was going on with the game. It was a great video stream to watch and I was thankful for it. I give her props and the young man for doing their best.

The PA game steam was hard to watch. It had a few second delay with the play by play and video.

Lionheart88

Quote from: DaOldRef on November 21, 2014, 10:39:25 pm
Thanks to Wynne's band for playing the National Anthem.  Maumelle's band let them down.
Great job to the Yellowjacket fans for showing up.  The Maumelle fans were shown up.  Good luck the rest of the way.
Last week the band got two measures into the song and the PA announced they'd have some girl singing it and she started up over the band until they just cut out and let her have it.  Seems really disrespectful of the Maumelle folks to cut their own band off like that.  I wouldn't blame them if they to the press box that if that was how it was gonna be, Wynne could have it this week (though I doubt that's how it actually went down).

InYoGrill

Congrats to Wynne for a good win. They look good tonight. I heard the qb Trail is going to Cincinnati to play ball. Also kudos to maumelle. I was pulling for you. So many mistakes with penalties hurt bad plus the interceptions.

tmycjy

Quote from: InYoGrill on November 21, 2014, 11:02:50 pm
Congrats to Wynne for a good win. They look good tonight. I heard the qb Trail is going to Cincinnati to play ball. Also kudos to maumelle. I was pulling for you. So many mistakes with penalties hurt bad plus the interceptions.

Hey INYOGRILL 27-17 final my pick 28-17 :) :) :) :) :)

mijally

Lol. Your pick was the first thing that came to my mind when it ended. Official Expert. Good call.

chaingang

Quote from: Hoghead on November 21, 2014, 06:22:00 pm
Wynne +Away Game + Rain + Playoffs = LOSS !!!     Oh its on your mind !
Maumelle ends your dream season tonight. You're used to it though.
WoW......it felt like we got beat tonight.........you know like 21-0 or something.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas