• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hot Springs vs LR Christian

Started by hst, November 14, 2014, 10:30:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hst

roy quapaw

Great game!  LRC played well, and the score was closer than the game played out.  Really proud of the Trojans and their coaches!  In the end, it was a matter of who could score last and who made fewer mistakes.  LRC is a well coached team and should be proud of their effort. And why more D 1 schools don't know about #2 and #10 for the Trojans eludes me!  Still #55 is my favorite  8)  Go Trojans!

TROJANS18

#2 is a junior. He has one more year. Now #10 graduates this year

Hoghead

The Hot Springs Trojans fought off a lot of adversity tonight. LRCA played well. But #2 Cleo Floyd put on a show ! 47-35 Hot Springs ! Beebe is next !

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Hoghead on November 15, 2014, 12:48:00 am
The Hot Springs Trojans fought off a lot of adversity tonight. LRCA played well. But #2 Cleo Floyd put on a show ! 47-35 Hot Springs ! Beebe is next !

Got to give him credit. Dude is a beast!

hotspringshog

Clarence Floyd #2 for Hot Springs is a hidden gem.  He plays on my AAU team and is just an unreal athlete.

#10 QB Anthony Gofigan has played on my team since the 6th grade.  If he could have concentrated at linebacker only he would be a d1 recruit.  Great young man that has overcome some major adversity.

Proud of my Trojans!

stayreddie

Quote from: hotspringshog on November 15, 2014, 11:40:29 am
Clarence Floyd #2 for Hot Springs is a hidden gem.  He plays on my AAU team and is just an unreal athlete.

#10 QB Anthony Gofigan has played on my team since the 6th grade.  If he could have concentrated at linebacker only he would be a d1 recruit.  Great young man that has overcome some major adversity.

Proud of my Trojans!

Using the words AAU on a football thread is blasphemy!  :-X I've been able to see this kid a couple times this year, including last night, and he is the real deal. Never comes off the field. Surely he's not still playing AAU ball?? That would be a waste of time for a talent like that, especially at only 6'...Got to be some heavy recruiting in his future I would imagine. Great game by both teams last night. #16 for LRCA can go as well. Playmakers made plays all night for both teams. Qb for HS seemed to will his team to victory. Very impressive

hotspringshog

Quote from: stayreddie on November 15, 2014, 03:11:26 pm
Quote from: hotspringshog on November 15, 2014, 11:40:29 am

Proud of my Trojans!

Using the words AAU on a football thread is blasphemy!  :-X I've been able to see this kid a couple times this year, including last night, and he is the real deal. Never comes off the field. Surely he's not still playing AAU ball?? That would be a waste of time for a talent like that, especially at only 6'...Got to be some heavy recruiting in his future I would imagine. Great game by both teams last night. #16 for LRCA can go as well. Playmakers made plays all night for both teams. Qb for HS seemed to will his team to victory. Very impressive

Wonder why KJ Hill and Jamerio Bell still play AAU?  We're a local team that's built around a family atmosphere. 

Here in a few weeks Clarence will be averaging a double double for the Trojan basketball team.  "Only 6'".....but last year as a 10th grader lead the 5a south conference champs in rebounding. 

incogneto

If he spent the time he used on the court going to camps then D1 football programs would know about him.  The reason Crockett is known is because he went to some out of state camps.  The simple fact is colleges don't come looking for talent in Arkansas due to how small the population is.  Kids have to go and find exposure.  I can't speak for grades but I can say #10 and #2 are college football players just like #7 and #17 for Maumelle are.  Hot Springs High is a lot like Maumelle and Jacksonville.  The first of those three schools that prioritizes football over basketball will be the next Camden Fairview in producing some crazy football talent. 

rona

Watched some of this on Stream. LRC Crockett is going to play for someone! Hot Springs has a lot of talent and may be back as a 5A contender for a # of years, but LRC with less talent was a much better Team executing.

Hoghead

Quote from: rona on November 16, 2014, 01:15:12 pm
Watched some of this on Stream. LRC Crockett is going to play for someone! Hot Springs has a lot of talent and may be back as a 5A contender for a # of years, but LRC with less talent was a much better Team executing.

LRC choked and got beat by a better Hot Springs team. Hot Springs lined up and ran it down LRC's throat ! The Warriors knew HS was going to run and couldn't stop it. So who executed better ?

Hoophawg

I was reading Hootens magazine and noticed the Hot Springs coach said their weakness was team speed.  WTH is he thinking?

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Hoophawg on November 19, 2014, 02:12:50 pm
I was reading Hootens magazine and noticed the Hot Springs coach said their weakness was team speed.  WTH is he thinking?

Coach talk...

Lionheart88

He's thinking that maybe he can catch som opposing coaches off guard just like he did you, probably.

Hoophawg

Quote from: Lionheart88 on November 19, 2014, 03:11:55 pm
He's thinking that maybe he can catch som opposing coaches off guard just like he did you, probably.
uh no.  I'm not a coach.  I would love to coach against that offense though

Lionheart88

I get that, but if you believed it it's possible, if less likely, that a coach might.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas