• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for round 1 of the class 5-A State Football playoffs

Started by tmycjy, November 08, 2014, 09:03:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

TMYCJY pick for round 1 of the class 5-A State playoff   

Welcome to the playoff they call this thinning of the herd survival of the fittest you win and play on you lose and it time to start basketball season

Pulaski Academy   49    ;D     (9-1 7-0 P.A. is the 5-A central champion and number 1 seed last week P.A. beat Sylvan Hills 50-20 this week they get Blytheville and win to move to 10-1 and make it to the quarter final Will they get upset in the first round only time will tell for them)
Blytheville            21    :-\   (6-4 3-4 Blytheville is the number 4th seed in the playoff last week Blytheville knock off Forrest city 37-26 to get in and keep FC out this week Blytheville goes on road 2HR 55Mins to P.A. hate to say this but P.A. win to end Blytheville season in the 1st Round move to 6-5 to end the season But Hat off to coach Ben Fisher and the Blytheville team one of the better season in years for them Will Blytheville get the upset only time will tell for them)

Camden Fairview     38    8)     (7-3 5-2 Camden is the 2ed seed last week Camden beat W. Chapel 26-6 this week they  take on Harrison and wins in a close one to move to 8-3 and the quarter finals will they win only time will tell for them one downer note don't be surprise if this game go eather way )
Harrison                  34    ::)   (6-4 5-2 Harrison is the 3ed seed last week Harrison won over Farmington 47-21 to get in this week Harrison goes on the road 4HR 9Mins to Camden hate to say this but Harrison lose in a close one to end there season in the first round of the playoff and has a ending rec. of 6-5 will they win this one only time will tell for them 2 downer note don't be surprise if this game goes eather way 2 note Harrison get the rec. for the longest road trip in class 5-A  at 4HR 9Mins )

Batesville        35   ;D       (9-1 7-0 Batesville is 5-A East Champion and 1 seed last week Batesville beat Valley View 35-0 this week Batesville plays Jacksonville and has no problem move to 10-1 and the quarter Finals Will one for the favorite for the state tittle get upset only time will tell for them)
Jacksonville      6     ::)    (4-6 4-3 Jacksonville is the 4th seed and glad  ;D they get to play another one Last week they Played McClellan and beat them 16-7 this week they go on the road 1 HR 18Mins to Batesville hate to say Jacksonville don't have enough talent to win end there season in the first round move to 4-7 to end there season Will they get the upset with there losing rec. only time will tell for them)

Greenbrier         31   :D     (7-3 5-2 greenbrier is the 2ed seed last week Greenbrier won over there rivals Vilonia 52-19 this week they take on a fairly good WC team and win to move to 8-3 and the quarter finals will Greenbrier win big or will it be close only time will tell for them)
Watson Chapel   21    :'(   (5-5 5-2 WC is the 3ed seed WC has have a different kinda run WC started 0-4 before winning 5 straight and then losing at the end last week they lost to Camden 26-6 this week WC goes on the road 1 HR 17Mins Greenbrier plays good but not good enough loses this one to end there season in the first round and move to 5-6 will they win only time will tell for them)

Maumelle        28   :-*    (9-0-1 7-0 Maumelle is the 5-A West Champion and 1 seed  last week Maumelle played LR Christian and fought of a scared to LRC by win 35-30 this week they play White Hall and wins in a fair close game to move to 10-0-1 and the quarter finals Will they shock the state and be state champion only time will tell for them)
White Hall       14     :-\   (5-5 4-3 White Hall is 4th seed last week White Hall won over DeQueen 48-33 this week WH goes on long Road trip of 56 Mins LOL LOL LOL LOL to play Maumelle hate to say this but they lose to end there season in the first round move to 5-6 to end there season Will they win this week only time will tell for them)

Wynne         42   8)    (9-1 6-1 Wynne is the 2ed seed last week Wynne kinda fought off  a scare from nettleton by beating them 50-29 what people don't understand was nettleton lead 29-21 in the 3ed quarter before Wynne slam the door shut to win this week Wynne get a team no one saw come in Sylvan Hills glad to say Wynne win this won to move to 10-1 and quarter finals Will Wynne be state champion I STILL SAY YES THEY WILL but only time will tell for them one  downer note Wynne and Sylvan Hills have never played before this is the  first meeting between the schools)
Sylvan Hills  28    :-\   ( 8-2 5-2 Sylvan Hills is the 3ed seed last week SH played P.A. and lost 50-20 this week that SH goes on the road 1HR 43Mins to Wynne and lose to end there season in the 1st round move to 8-3 to end there season one downer note here is 2 good school play here and 1 good 1 goes down will they win I HOPE NOT but only time will tell for them)

Hot Springs    26  :o   (6-4 6-1 Hot Springs is the 5-A South champion and 1 seed last week HS beat there city rivals HSLS 53-30 this week HS plays Christian shocking to say that Hot springs get upset to Christian to end there season in the 1st round move to 6-5 to end there season Will this be and upset like my computer said only time will tell for them)
LR Christian    27  :o   (6-4 4-3 Christian is the 4th seed Christian lost last week to Maumelle 35-30 this week LRC goes on the road 1 HR 5Min to HS and get one of the biggest upset in the class 5-A playoff to move to 7-4 and the quarter finals Will this game be and upset only time will tell for them)

Beebe           22   :o     ( 6-4 6-1 Beebe is the 2ed seed last week beebe beat North Pulaski 56-7 this week beebe take on a real good nettleton team sorry to say that nettleton get the  upset on beebe beebe in there season in the 1st Round move to 6-5 to end there season Will they lose on the upset only time will tell for them)
Nettleton       35    :o  (7-3 5-2 Nettleton is the 3ed seed last week Nettleton lost to Wynne 50-29 but was leading win 29-21 in the 3ed quarter before Wynne slam the door shut this week Nettleton goes on the road 1HR 39 MINS to beebe and get the upset to move to 8-3 and quarter finals will they get the upset only time will tell for them one downer note this has been one of nettleton best season in years for the school)

this is my pick for the 1st Round of the playoffs   Good Luck to all teams this week
Reamber take pride in this week reamber there are 16 team who are putting there equipment up this week who would love to be playing this week but they are watch this game from the stand or T.V. Sets in my openion you are 16 team better then they are so take pride in that

my each week total                   week 1 15-12
                                               week2  24-5
                                               week 3 20-9
                                               week 4 10-6
                                               week 5 10-6
                                               week 6 14-2
                                                week 7 11-5
                                                 week 8 13-3
                                                  week 9 12-4
                                                  week10 13-3
for a season total going in to the playoffs 143-55

good luck to all this week

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck to all team this week play with pride no matter what happen Friday night hold your head up high

Hoghead

Every year they beg for a 4 seed win on here. They all tend to lose to 1 seeds 97% of the time. The biggest 4 seed upset I've seen was #4 SW JA Fair beat # 1 SE Monticello in 05.

MHSGrad

I deleted my comment from earlier, but I'm pretty sure it was right.

Biggest 4 over a 1 that I can remember was Clarksville coming down to Magnolia in 2002 and beating us. After being ranked top 2 in the state all year, they just came in and controlled the whole game. If I'm not mistaken, their field goal kicker kicked 5 field goals, most over 45 yards. Memory is a little sketchy, but I just remember leaving shocked and angry lol

tmycjy

My biggest up set was when Viloina was the 4th seed and beat Blytheville when they were 10-0 but what was shocking was Vilonia went to the simi finals in 2007

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: MHSGrad on November 12, 2014, 12:10:49 am
I deleted my comment from earlier, but I'm pretty sure it was right.

Biggest 4 over a 1 that I can remember was Clarksville coming down to Magnolia in 2002 and beating us. After being ranked top 2 in the state all year, they just came in and controlled the whole game. If I'm not mistaken, their field goal kicker kicked 5 field goals, most over 45 yards. Memory is a little sketchy, but I just remember leaving shocked and angry lol

I was at that game - by brother-in-law was a LB for Clarksville.  It was a good ballgame, and I'm pretty sure you're right on the kicker.  I remember hearing all week about how good the Magnolia running back was - Rucker I believe.  He lived up to the hype for sure.

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

TMYCJY goes in 1st Round of the playoffs 6-2 for a season total of 149-57

my up side of the night I pick the P.A. score Right I said 49-21 the real score was 49-21 :):):):):):):):):):):):)
my other is I pick the greenbrier score I said 31-21 and the real score was 36-28

my shocker of the night

first one is Nettleton going down by 1 point 49-48
2ed one is HS win to night it was close I went with LRC
3ed one was Wynne winning 54-7 I thought we would win but not by that much BUT IM REALLY GLAD ON THIS ONE :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

to all fan of my pick will have the quarter finals but it might not be until Sunday or Monday to all team who lost tonight congaultion on make it this far and congaultion to all team who is moving on

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas