• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Fan Poll - Week 10 Vote

Started by AT, October 31, 2014, 10:30:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1jacketfan

Ha...I'm ya huckleberry....lets do it....after Batesville beats PA!

Intelligentsia

4-A Trolls thrive on attention; ignore it and it will go away. 

HeberFan

AT

A bump for you potential late voters. About 2.5 hours left to turn a poll in.

Go Postal

A bump for you potential late voters also.

To my buddy PB, you should have been at the 'Brair@GOBS game.  You know that I would have saved you a seat.  It was the best back and forth game that I have seen all year.  You would have also agreed on the same.  It came down to late in the 4th quarter, GOBS miss a FG to tie it up, 'Briar scores once again to take 10 points, GOBS just barely misses it's signature "Hail Mary" pass to be behind by 3 and then trying the onside kick.  Anyway 'Briar took the ball after the failed "Hail Mary" and ran the clock out.  Since you and I have no one in that fight, it was a heck of a football game for us fans for both teams.  I really thought it would go in to OT because of how both teams were scoring.

AT

Poll is closed. About to start the thread to release the results.

pantherblue

Quote from: Go Postal on November 05, 2014, 10:42:47 pm
A bump for you potential late voters also.

To my buddy PB, you should have been at the 'Brair@GOBS game.  You know that I would have saved you a seat.  It was the best back and forth game that I have seen all year.  You would have also agreed on the same.  It came down to late in the 4th quarter, GOBS miss a FG to tie it up, 'Briar scores once again to take 10 points, GOBS just barely misses it's signature "Hail Mary" pass to be behind by 3 and then trying the onside kick.  Anyway 'Briar took the ball after the failed "Hail Mary" and ran the clock out.  Since you and I have no one in that fight, it was a heck of a football game for us fans for both teams.  I really thought it would go in to OT because of how both teams were scoring.

I know it was a good game and I hated missing it... Sounds like the Benton/Morilton games too but we came up on the short end of those games.. Benton is still rolling though and playing Pine Bluff Friday night for the top seed in 6A....

HeberFan

PA will beat  Batesville by 40.

Overdahill

^^^ I'm a PA fan but that prediction is just silly

DogsWin7

HeberFan

Sylvan Hills knows PA will beat Batesville by 40

Intelligentsia

Pioneer Fan

1.   P.A.
2.   Batesville
3.   Wynne
4.   Camden-Fairview
5.   Maumelle
6.   Hot Springs
7.   Watson Chapel
8.   Nettleton
9.   Greenbrier
10. Harrison

AT

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 09, 2014, 09:52:59 am
Pioneer Fan

1.   P.A.
2.   Batesville
3.   Wynne
4.   Camden-Fairview
5.   Maumelle
6.   Hot Springs
7.   Watson Chapel
8.   Nettleton
9.   Greenbrier
10. Harrison

Wrong thread, but I got your back.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 09, 2014, 10:10:47 am
Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 09, 2014, 09:52:59 am
Pioneer Fan

1.   P.A.
2.   Batesville
3.   Wynne
4.   Camden-Fairview
5.   Maumelle
6.   Hot Springs
7.   Watson Chapel
8.   Nettleton
9.   Greenbrier
10. Harrison

Wrong thread, but I got your back.

Oops:). If you don't mind adding mine to the list from here, I won't repost on the correct thread.  Thanks again for your willingness to help out the little 5-A schools:).

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas