• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LRC v Warren tomorrow night...an invite

Started by Yellowcake, August 29, 2016, 10:30:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellowcake

This PA dad and fan will be there. I would love to watch the game with anyone on here who plans to attend. I will wear a PA t-shirt and am a skinny white dude with slick hair. An obvious lawyer type. I will be on the Warren side and will move with the ball. Come say hi if you are there. We are nice people in person.

So come on!!

My prediction.....Warren 35 LRC 13

PA Dad

I think Warren wins but by 7-10 points.  I know LRC lost a ton of starters but they have a lot of young talent.  I think they will make it a fairly close game.

AirWarren

Quote from: PA Dad on August 29, 2016, 10:33:25 pm
I think Warren wins but by 7-10 points.  I know LRC lost a ton of starters but they have a lot of young talent.  I think they will make it a fairly close game.

I'm with you. It won't be a blow out.

It will come down to our linebackers and passing game.

If the passing game lights up aside from the scrimmage last week and our running game is rolling, watch out.

bigchief72455

Probably one of the best week 1 games to see.

Yellowcake

55-48 final, but Warren controlled the game in my opinion. LRC didn't quit, though. They are a little better than I expected. Warren has a 10th grade receiver with speed and who can ball. You will hear about him.

PA Dad

Well I predicted a Warren win by 7-10 points.  I got this one right.  But I also predicted a Batesville win.  I could have just flipped a coin.

I think LRCA may be better than most think this year.

LJ06

Quote from: PA Dad on August 30, 2016, 11:47:49 pm
Well I predicted a Warren win by 7-10 points.  I got this one right.  But I also predicted a Batesville win.  I could have just flipped a coin.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if their only loss in the regular season is to PA.

GuvHog

I never expected Bo's Lumberjack defense to give up 48 points to LRC, that's a lot. Bo definitely won't be happy about that.

AirWarren

August 31, 2016, 07:58:02 am #8 Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 08:43:06 am by AirWarren

I picked to win by 7 in the pickem. Nailed it.

I think I saw you yellowcake a couple of times. I was going to come down and say hey but I was for certain haha

Overdahill

August 31, 2016, 07:58:24 am #9 Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 08:11:12 am by Overdahill
Quote from: LJ06 on August 31, 2016, 12:03:29 am
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if their only loss in the regular season is to PA.

I'll be surprised if they get by McClellan. If they struggled to stop Daniels they will more than have their hands full with Strong and the Lions O - Line

AirWarren

Quote from: GuvHog on August 31, 2016, 07:53:34 am
I never expected Bo's Lumberjack defense to give up 48 points to LRC, that's a lot. Bo definitely won't be happy about that.

Rough night on defense. We are breaking in some new kids. Will have some road blocks.

7AFBFAN

Warren never disappoints for excitement when they play decent teams. Good win.

AirWarren

LJ06

Overdahill

Good win for Warren. They did what they needed to do and it seemed that they had a core group that was not going to let the game get away.

AirWarren

Quote from: Overdahill on August 31, 2016, 08:21:14 am
Good win for Warren. They did what they needed to do and it seemed that they had a core group that was not going to let the game get away.

Opening game against a private school, 5a one. Will never be easy. It seems like LRCA plans to ride the momentum from last year. Good to see some adversity first game for Warren. Experience is better than no experience.

It was funny watching some of them score. It was like they scored on the Alabama Crimson tide with the celebrations haha

STUNNA

Quote from: Yellowcake on August 30, 2016, 11:10:01 pm
55-48 final, but Warren controlled the game in my opinion. LRC didn't quit, though. They are a little better than I expected. Warren has a 10th grade receiver with speed and who can ball. You will hear about him.

He is the #32 ranked player in the nation for the class of 2019.

Chin Music

I was very proud of LRC last night.  I felt they outperformed expectations of both friends and foes.  They will not have a great year but it may be better than most expected. 

Everyone knew they would be young losing so many seniors from last year.  The sophomore class has been very very impressive all the way through.  What was unexpected was losing 5 top players from that class before it even took the field.  One is hog basketball commit that wants to focus on basketball.  One is a hog baseball commit that wants to focus on baseball.  One is out with a serious health issue.  One quit.  One transferred to PA.  All those guys would have played if not started.  The season is long but this was a much better performance from a gritty bunch of kids than what most expected.

If last night is an indication, making the playoffs in tough 5A Central is not out of the question.

Rocket23

Gotta learn to wrap up when tackling.  Warren was big and fast, but our tackling was atrocious.  Their quarterback was one tough sucker last night on offense and defense.

MDXPHD

Quote from: AirWarren on August 31, 2016, 08:24:12 am
Opening game against a private school, 5a one. Will never be easy. It seems like LRCA plans to ride the momentum from last year. Good to see some adversity first game for Warren. Experience is better than no experience.

It was funny watching some of them score. It was like they scored on the Alabama Crimson tide with the celebrations haha

It's good Warren can buy into a win like this and feed on the momentum.   LRC will finish 3rd at best in their conference and won't do much int he 5A playoffs. Nonetheless, a good win for Warren and good start to the season.

Chief_Osceola™

This is the reason I have them in my preseason top 10.  They are young, but their young guys have some real talent.  I think they'll be in the playoff picture and I think they'll be a tough out for whoever draws them.

STUNNA

If they lose more than 2 games in conference I would be surprised..

AirWarren

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on August 31, 2016, 02:12:28 pm
This is the reason I have them in my preseason top 10.  They are young, but their young guys have some real talent.  I think they'll be in the playoff picture and I think they'll be a tough out for whoever draws them.

#5 alone will keep them in games.

Lumberjackfan1978

LRC is better than most thought they will make the playoffs

MDXPHD

They should make the Playoffs. They are going to go in as a 3 seed max.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas