• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden Fairview vs El Dorado

Started by The A-Team, August 29, 2016, 01:09:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The A-Team

Camden Fairview vs El Dorado. Any predictions?

The Future

Overdahill

Quote from: The A-Team on August 29, 2016, 01:09:46 pm
Camden Fairview vs El Dorado. Any predictions?

This feels like watching two former stars compete on the senior tour :(  I'm ready for both programs to have a resurgence

wing

Agree with Future and Overdahill.

Youngsta71701

The Future

GuvHog

Quote from: The Future on August 29, 2016, 01:25:22 pm
Eldorado by a few TDs

Agreed. If this game was being played in Camden, I might go the other direction.

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: Overdahill on August 29, 2016, 01:38:07 pm
This feels like watching two former stars compete on the senior tour :(  I'm ready for both programs to have a resurgence
I hate that I laughed so hard at the simile  ;D. It's kinda accurate. I think CF will get back to the top before El Do. As for my prediction its going to be ugle but Im going CF 17 El Dorado 14. El Dorado goes up 14 in the first before CF realizes that El Dorado are mortals. CF wins on a field goal after the defense comes up with a turnover in Wildcat territory. #fingerscrossed

The A-Team

Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on September 01, 2016, 10:48:29 am
I hate that I laughed so hard at the simile  ;D. It's kinda accurate. I think CF will get back to the top before El Do. As for my prediction its going to be ugle but Im going CF 17 El Dorado 14. El Dorado goes up 14 in the first before CF realizes that El Dorado are mortals. CF wins on a field goal after the defense comes up with a turnover in Wildcat territory. #fingerscrossed
If this happens you're picking my next lottery numbers!

Cardinalboi07

browning_gold_12

If we win on a field goal, I'll pay for the tickets!!! ;D :o ;D

Apparently they have upped the ante as far as the kicking game goes. My son told me yesterday he was snapping on extra points on the 9th grade team... I was like... Wait... What??? Glad to see us trying to develop kickers on the younger teams so that it isn't an Achilles heel when they get to varsity. 

Beardad

It was really hard to believe when CF didn't have a kicker a few years ago

Cardinalboi07

Yep all that talent and no kicker probably cost us another title. A win off of a field goal would be different but hey, its Camden vs. El Dorado

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas