• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's going on with Harrison's numbers?

Started by Steve Perry 2.11, August 24, 2016, 09:40:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Perry 2.11

A good buddy of mine told me that Harrison has 38 kids on the roster this year...

So what is going on up there. That's 2A numbers.

Go Postal

A Offense, a Defense, a Special team and a couple players to sub in.  That's all you need to play real football.  You don't need 99 players sitting on the bench like some teams. ;)

Steve Perry 2.11

Quote from: Go Postal on August 24, 2016, 12:17:17 pm
A Offense, a Defense, a Special team and a couple players to sub in.  That's all you need to play real football.  You don't need 99 players sitting on the bench like some teams. ;)

Hey...I never told you thanks for picking me up at the airport.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Steve Perry 2.11 on August 24, 2016, 01:25:47 pm
Hey...I never told you thanks for picking me up at the airport.

Was that the Mena airport?

Gob-Fan

x14113

The roster from MaxPreps lists 47 names, not all of them with a number.

Most telling is the scarcity of apparent Sophs on the list.

You might find more in the JV.

Drama Mama ™

Roster is probably at 44-46.  Sophomore class is small. I may be off on the #'s, but that's just my uneducated guess after last Friday nights Blue/Gold scrimmage  :)

purpleswag

Quote from: Steve Perry 2.11 on August 24, 2016, 09:40:08 am
A good buddy of mine told me that Harrison has 38 kids on the roster this year...

So what is going on up there. That's 2A numbers.

What 2a schools do you watch?? That's probably 4a maybe a large 3a numbers.

Gob-Fan

August 25, 2016, 06:07:24 am #8 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:10:32 am by Gob-Fan
I looked at the roster and I counted 9 names that are either duplicates or are no longer on the team. 38 is probably right.

jking7

Quote from: x14113 on August 24, 2016, 10:58:53 pm
The roster from MaxPreps lists 47 names, not all of them with a number.

Most telling is the scarcity of apparent Sophs on the list.

You might find more in the JV.
I love Maxpreps because its one of the only places where I can find info on all the teams in Arkansas But I would be Careful trusting their roster lists because I have noticed for many schools they will have multiple players share the same number or in some cases I've seen they still have players listed that have not been on the team in a year or two. I guess that depends on the school though because I think the coaches are the ones that update it?? not sure though.

Go Postal

Watching the Goblin Jr high at Berryville tonight, there is a lot of players. Hope they stick around for varsity in a year or so.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas