• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 1 of the season

Started by tmycjy, August 21, 2016, 07:13:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

August 21, 2016, 07:13:04 am Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 02:17:33 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for week 1 of the season

5 - A east
Wynne 22.  :) (Last year wynne 3 way tie for the east tittle this year wynne start there season 1-0 will wynne repeat as east champion only time will tell for them )
Marion 21  ??? ( last year Marion beat wynne 26-23 this year Marion fall short start out 0-1 on the year will they win only time will tell for them )

Batesville 28   :-\ ( last year Batesville 3 way tie for the east tittle  this year Batesville start there season 0-1 will they knock off a good jonesboro team only time will tell for them )
Jonesboro 40  ;D ( jonesboro start there season 1-0 but have lost in Simi finals last few year will they win this game only time will tell for them )

Blytheville 40  :D ( last year Blytheville 3 way tie for the east tittle this year Blytheville start there season 1-0 with win over there county rival Osceola will they repeat as east champion only time will tell for them )
Osceola 7  :( (Osceola lose to there rival start out 0-1 on the season will they win only time will tell for them )

Forrest city 14  :( last year FC lost in the first round this year they start of 0-1 with the lost to WM will they win only time will tell for them )
west Memphis 35   8) ( WM start 1-0 on the year with win over there rivals  will they win only time will tell for them )

Green county tech 13  :-[ ( Last year gct went 1-9 and look like more of the same start out 0-1 on the year will they win more then 1 game this year only time will tell for them )
Vilonia 49  ;) ( Vilonia has no problem with season opener move to 1-0 on the year will they have a big winning season only time will tell for them )

Nettleton 21  :'( ( Last year nettleton miss the playoffs do to a tough east play this year they start of 0-1 the question is will they make the playoff only time will tell for them )
Pocahontas 35  :D ( last year they went 10-0 and lost in the 2ed round of the playoff they start there season 1-0 will Pocahontas win this game only time will tell for them )

Paragould 7  :-X ( paragould last year went 1-9 this year paragould has a new coach at the helm paragould has switch from the I formation to the postal formation they start there season 0-1 will the new coach for paragould get his team winning only time will tell for them )
Rivercrest 31 ;D ( last year 3 A runner up start there season 1-0 will they be state champion this time only time will tell for them )

Valley view 17  :( ( last year valley view only won 2 game this year valley view seem to be better but more of the same start out 0-1 will they win more then 2 games only time will tell for them )
Searcy  35  ::) ( last year Searcy went 6-5 this year is more of the same the question is will Searcy do better  do to new power house team like pine bluff start there season 1-0 will they win only time will tell for them )

5-A Central

Beebe 21  :-\ ( last year beebe went 5-5 and lost in the first round of the playoff this year they  look more of the same may not make playoff this year do to strong central play in week 1 they try to revenge there playoff lost from last year start there season 0-1 will they win only time will tell for them )
Greenbrier 28  :) (last year greenbrier went to the quarterfinals of the playoff this year could be more of the same the question is how will get the right seed if they can get the right seed they could go far if they get the wrong seed they could lose in the first round but for now they knock off Beebe to start 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them )

LR Christian 35  :-* ( Last year LRC went 12-1 this year they had to move from 5-A west to 5-A central On paper LRC look like a state finals but with a tough central play this year who know where there in up In week 1 LRC take on Warren and wins to move there season to 1-0 will they win this game only time will tell for them)
Warren 34  :-\ ( last Warren went to the quarterfinals of the 4-A playoff this year they are one of the power house again in 4A but they start out 0-1 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)

LR Fair 14  :-X ( Last year LRF went 0-10 this year could be more of the same in week 1 we have the toilet bowl game two team that did not win a game last year LRF start out 0-1 on the year will they win a game this year only time will tell for them)
LR Hall 28  :) ( last year Hall went 0-10 this year could be more of the same but one saving grace is they start there season with the toilet bowl game two team who didnt win a game last year glad to say that they win to start 1-0 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)

LR McClellan  :) ( open in week 1 they are Last year 5-A state runner up will they win this year only time will tell for them)

LR Mills 19  ??? ( last year Mills went 2-7 this. Year could be more of the same they start there season at 0-1 will they win this game only time will tell for them)
Jacksonville 31  ;D ( last year Jacksonville Red Devils went 2-7 this year lot of changes has happen with closer of North Pulaski Jacksonville is. Now the Jacksonville Titans but they had to move up to 6-A Class they start there season 1-0 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)

LR Parkview  8) ( last year LR Parkview went 5-5 this year they could. Be about more of the same question is with them dropping to class 5-A will they win week 1 they have open date will they win in 5A only time will tell for them)

Pulaski Academy 35  :) ( last year 5-A state champion PA went 14-0 this year could be more of the same p.a is going for a 3 peat of state champion in. Week 1 they go all the way to Oklahoma to play sand springs page and win. To start there season 1-0 will p.a 3 peat only time will tell for them)
Sand springs page OK 24  :-\ ( don't know much about this team start 0-1 on the year will they be Arkansas power P.A. Only time will tell for them)

Sylvan Hills 28  :( ( last year SH lost in the first round this year they could get the 4 the seed in the playoff again but they start there season at 0-1 on the year with this lost will they win big this year only time will tell for them)
LR Catholic 34  :) ( last LRC went 4-7 this year they start with a win over SH move to 1-0 on the year will they win or get upset only time will tell for them)

5-A West

Alma 35  ;D ( last year alma lost in the quarterfinals to Jonesboro this year alma move down to class 5-A and start there season with the battle of the bone and win to move there season to 1-0 will they win this game only time will tell for them one interesting note the  last time alma was in 5-A they went to simi finals
Van Buren 8  :'( ( last year VB went 2-8 this year could be harder as they move to the powerful 7-A west right now the lose the battle of the bone to start 0-1 will they win this game only time will tell for them)

Clarksville 34  :-\ (last year Clarksville went 1-9 and could be more of the same in week 1 Clarksville player there rival Lamar and loses to start there season at 0-1 will they win more then 1 game only time will tell for them)
Lamar 35  8) ( Lamar start there season with a big win over there rivals move to 1-0 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)

Farmington 17  :-\ ( Last year Farmington went 5-5 this year looks more of the same the question is can they win that key game to get in the playoffs but for now they start there season 0-1 with a lost to there friendly rival to the west PG will they win this game only time will tell for them)
Prairie Grove 35  :) ( last year 4-A state runner up start there season with a win over there rivals move to 1-0 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)

Greenbrier 28  :) ( same as central)
Beebe.       21  ??? ( same as central)

Harrison 42  :) ( last year Harrison went 4-6 this year Harrison could compete for a playoff spot for now they win week 1 game over there rival to move 1-0 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)
Mountain home 17  >:( ( last year MH went 1-9 this year could be more of the same they start there season at 0-1 will they win this game only time will tell for them)

Maumelle 10  :-X ( last year maumelle went 3-7 this year could be more of the same in week 1 maumelle got the tough task of playing NLR and lose to move to 0-1 will they win this game only time will tell for them)
North Little Rock 48  :) ( last year NLR went 7-5 this year NLR could be better for with a 2ed year coach at the helm they have no problem with this team move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)

Morrilton 31  :) ( last year Morrilton went 7-4 and 1st round lost Morrilton got the  wrong seed and lost last year this year could be more of the same if they can get the right seed they could go far if they get the wrong seed they could lose in the first round in week 1 they go 1-0 for the year with a win over there rival with they get the right seed only time will tell for them)
Russellville 28  :-\ ( last year Russellville went 5-7 and quarterfinals of the playoff this year they start 0-1 with a lost to there rivals will they win only time will tell for them)

Vilonia 49  :) ( same as east )
Green county tech 13  :( ( same as east )

5-A South

Camden 21 :-\ ( last year Camden lost in the first round of the playoffs this year could be more of the same they start there season 0-1 on the year will they win only time will tell for them )
ElDorado 34  :) ( last year ElDorado went 6-6 this year ElDorado could compete for a good playoff spot. As of right now they start off there season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)

DeQueen 31  :-\ ( last year DeQueen had one of there better season sense they move up to class 5-A but only had a 4-6 season but they were 3-4 in south play this year look like more of the same the question is can they win that key game to make the playoffs but for now they win in week 1 to start 1-0 on the year will they make the playoffs only time will tell for them)
Mena 14  :'( ( mena start 0-1 to begin there season will they win this game only time will tell for them)

Hope 28  :-\ ( last year hope went 9-3 this year hope look like they could contend for a south tittle the question everyone mine is we're do they fall in playoff seeding if they get that right seed they could go far they get the wrong seed it could be a short exit in playoff but for now they lose to there rivals and start 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)
Nashville 40  :) ( Last year 4-A state champion start there season off with a win move to 1-0 on the year will get upset only time will tell for them)

Hot Springs 17       :-* ( last year HS miss the playoff but knock there rival in week 10 this year HS start of with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)
Lake Hamition 14   :-\ ( last year LH went 4-7 this year LH got a new coach and loses his first game move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)

HS Lakeside 40  :) ( last year HSLS went 10-2 and won south tittle before losing to McClellan in the quarterfinal this year could be more of the same they look like top contender for the south tittle but for now they kick off there season with a win over Robinson move to 1-0 on the year will they repeat as south champion only time will tell for them)
Pulaski Robinson 28  :P ( last year Robinson went 9-3 and lost in the 2ed round of playoff this year could be different for them they been move to the 4A-7 conference so they may not see the win like the pass but for now they start there season 0-1 on the year will they make the playoffs only time will tell for them)

Magnolia 24  :-[ (last year magnolia went 2-8 this year look more of the same they start there season with a lost move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)
Crossett 26  :) ( last year crossett went 6-5 and a first round lost this year might be more of the same they start off the season with a win move to 1-0 on the year. Will they win this game only time will tell for them)

Watson Chapel 38  :D (  Last year WC went 4-7 but don't let there record miss lead u they almost beat batesville but this year look like a lot better team who might have a chance at the south tittle but for right now they kick off there season with a win over one of there city Rivals PB Dollarway move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)
PB Dollarway 24 :-\ ( last year PBD went 6-5 this year could about the same they start there season with a lost move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)

White Hall 14  :'( (last year WH went 0-10 this year could be more of the same WH start there season 0-1 will WH win a game this year only time will tell for them)
Dumas 31  :D ( last year Dumas went 5-5 this year could be more of the same they start there season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they do better then 5-5 only time will tell for them)

This is my pick for week 1 of the season so good luck to all team this season

tmycjy

GuvHog

Good picks.

I doubt Dollarway will be able to score 24 points against Watson Chapel but we shall see.

zebrafan

Quote from: GuvHog on August 22, 2016, 09:37:58 am
Good picks.

I doubt Dollarway will be able to score 24 points against Watson Chapel but we shall see.
My thoughts as well.

bigchief72455

I don't see Nettleton putting up 21 on Pocahontas' defense but it is early in the season.

PA Dad

Great job as always.

Now it really feels like the season is about to begin!

tmycjy

Quote from: PA Dad on August 22, 2016, 08:01:38 pm
Great job as always.

Now it really feels like the season is about to begin!

Yep , I so want to wish your team good luck also when the season start we may not say this because we want are team to win

Yellowcake

Great work. The only major disagreement I have is on Warren v LRC. Warren rolls.

And PA will roll.

GuvHog

Quote from: Yellowcake on August 22, 2016, 10:47:04 pm
Great work. The only major disagreement I have is on Warren v LRC. Warren rolls.

And PA will roll.

I predict that Warren will go 1-2 in non-conference play then they'll have clear sailing to the playoffs.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: GuvHog on August 23, 2016, 12:46:03 pm
I predict that Warren will go 1-2 in non-conference play then they'll have clear sailing to the playoffs.
which two beat warren?

AirWarren

bigchief72455

the voice

LRC didn't look good in the team camps I saw. They were vulnerable and no where near the dominant team of last year. They could have added some players tho.

GuvHog

Quote from: the voice on August 23, 2016, 04:01:48 pm
LRC didn't look good in the team camps I saw. They were vulnerable and no where near the dominant team of last year. They could have added some players tho.

I was just kidding, I think Warren will probably win that one but they'll have their hands more than full with WC.

AirWarren

Quote from: GuvHog on August 23, 2016, 04:05:14 pm
I was just kidding, I think Warren will probably win that one but they'll have their hands more than full with WC.

Must have heard these expert "predictions" at the school board meeting.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team next  friday night and good luck all team that play there first game before hand

GuvHog

Quote from: AirWarren on August 23, 2016, 06:55:37 pm
Must have heard these expert "predictions" at the school board meeting.

No they're not expert predictions, just my own opinions. WC did look good against Star City last night.

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck next week in week 1 of. The season

tmycjy

Good luck to all team hope your team proves me wrong

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams this week
And going to leave u with a quote
For u 2ed and 3rd string player play as hard u can so your 1st string can get ready for there next week game also by doing this u show pride in your team

WPWells

tmycjy

As of right now tmycjy 0-1 for week 1 will not count LRMcClellan game do to think they had open date this week

Good luck to the rest of the team tonight and Friday nights and Thursday night

tmycjy

tmycjy

P.F.G.

tmycjy

Grond

Quote from: tmycjy on August 31, 2016, 08:35:34 pm
As of day 2 tmycjy is 2-2 in week 1

I have learned not to guess against you, tmycjy;)  8)

May the Force be with you, always....

tmycjy

Good luck to all team tomarrow night and tonight and good luck to all 9th grade team too

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes 18-10 in week 1

My upside of the night went 6-2 in east play
My down side of the night 4-4 in south play

My shocker of the night

That goes to Paragould winning 44-6 to night over Rivercrest
And nettleton win over Pocahontas

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas