• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fairview Cardinals, are they rebuilding or reloading?

Started by Air Force One, August 04, 2016, 10:20:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Air Force One

New Coach! can the players rally around him? Is this a worst to first season? talk to me!!

Cardinalboi07

I believe in the coach and his staff and there is a lot of kids with potential. We've lost a lot over the past few years as far as natural talent. Needed a coach who knows how to develop and I think we got that. It's still year one. I see us competing in every game, no blowouts and I think we will make the playoffs and possibly win conference. It helps that we got the tough teams at home so hopefully the fans show up (Hope, LS and WC).

Proud Buckaroo

It's looking like Camden will have one of our players added to their team this year. Not going to mention his name, but I'm sure the Cardinal fans know who I am talking about.

PA Dad

I hope CV is back this year.  5A is more fun when CV is competitive.

The A-Team

From what I have seen I'm leaning toward the rebuilding stage. Their young but I like what I have seen in Monden.

GuvHog

Quote from: The A-Team on August 06, 2016, 01:53:05 pm
From what I have seen I'm leaning toward the rebuilding stage. Their young but I like what I have seen in Monden.

Yep, from what a friend down there told me, they have quite a ways to go to get back to being as good as they were under their winning coach that left a few years back.

Lumberjackfan1978

Youngsta71701

I think most of it's going to depend on the QB and O-Line play. The defense will be much better.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2016, 06:26:35 pm
It's looking like Camden will have one of our players added to their team this year. Not going to mention his name, but I'm sure the Cardinal fans know who I am talking about.

Aw come on man! Spill the beans... ;)

The A-Team

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on August 11, 2016, 09:38:33 am
I think most of it's going to depend on the QB and O-Line play. The defense will be much better.
I watched them practice a couple of times. I probably agree with you but I haven't watched them enough to be sure. Which QB is the starter? Is he better or older? Does the O-line have any experience?

spongebob

August 11, 2016, 08:33:42 pm #10 Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 08:39:46 pm by spongebob
Rebuilding year. Our reloader left in spring 2014 and haven't been able to find one yet.

Overdahill

Quote from: spongebob on August 11, 2016, 08:33:42 pm
Rebuilding year. Our reloader left in spring 2014 and haven't been able to find one yet.
[/quote

Proud Buckaroo

Randy

Does anyone know if Jerry Scott is gonna be able to play? His family is moving from Ruston.

The A-Team

Quote from: Randy on August 15, 2016, 02:03:44 pm
Does anyone know if Jerry Scott is gonna be able to play? His family is moving from Ruston.
Who is Jerry Scott and what position does he play?

Randy

Quote from: The A-Team on August 15, 2016, 07:42:20 pm
Who is Jerry Scott and what position does he play?

He is from Ruston or Monroe I forget which one, and he is running back/linebacker type.

The A-Team

Quote from: Randy on August 15, 2016, 09:59:27 pm
He is from Ruston or Monroe I forget which one, and he is running back/linebacker type.
Good deal!

Youngsta71701

August 16, 2016, 12:59:00 pm #17 Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 01:46:59 pm by Youngsta71701

BIGRED13

TBH Camden Is In Rebuilding Mode Serious Rebuilding Mood Camden Haven't Been Hungry Since The 2012 Season And They Won State But I'm From Camden And Also Played Football For CFHS And Back Way Then We Had A Powerful Squaud But This Years CFHS Cardinals They Will Look Good They Should Go. 7-3 Tho Cause They 5A Southwest Is Not That Tough TBH Tho Camden Really Should Go Through The Confrence 7-0 But You Got Three Good Teams In The Southwest Tho But With A New Head Coach For Camden IDK Maybe They Might Finish 6-4 Again But Will Still Make The Playoffs Good Luck Cardinals And They Should Of Kept Buck James Tho

The A-Team

Quote from: BIGRED13 on August 20, 2016, 08:34:06 amDo you feel that 7-3 is reaching for a new coaching staff? Have you seen them practice?
TBH Camden Is In Rebuilding Mode Serious Rebuilding Mood Camden Haven't Been Hungry Since The 2012 Season And They Won State But I'm From Camden And Also Played Football For CFHS And Back Way Then We Had A Powerful Squaud But This Years CFHS Cardinals They Will Look Good They Should Go. 7-3 Tho Cause They 5A Southwest Is Not That Tough TBH Tho Camden Really Should Go Through The Confrence 7-0 But You Got Three Good Teams In The Southwest Tho But With A New Head Coach For Camden IDK Maybe They Might Finish 6-4 Again But Will Still Make The Playoffs Good Luck Cardinals And They Should Of Kept Buck James Tho

The A-Team

Quote from: BIGRED13 on August 20, 2016, 08:34:06 am
Do you feel that 7-3 is reaching since they have a new coaching staff? Have you seen them practice.

The A-Team

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas