• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just went threw the numbers

Started by tmycjy, May 24, 2016, 11:37:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

Just went threw the number for wynne this is how there season will go for them now reamber these number can change but for now this is it would go

Marion 31-22 W
Maumelle 33-22 W
Beebe 35 -20 W
Blytheville 21-26 L and I hope this one is wrong
G.c .t. 56-19 W
Valley view 28-8 W
Batesville 27-26 W
Paragould 31-6 W
F C 38-17 W
Nettleton 28-14 W

For a season total of 9-1 6-1 IN East play
So good luck wynne

MDXPHD

Quote from: tmycjy on May 24, 2016, 11:37:06 am
Just went threw the number for wynne this is how there season will go for them now reamber these number can change but for now this is it would go

Marion 31-22 W
Maumelle 33-22 W
Beebe 35 -20 W
Blytheville 21-26 L and I hope this one is wrong
G.c .t. 56-19 W
Valley view 28-8 W
Batesville 27-26 W
Paragould 31-6 W
F C 38-17 W
Nettleton 28-14 W

For a season total of 9-1 6-1 IN East play
So good luck wynne

Lol.

Chief_Osceola™

Unfortunately, the Maumelle game probably won't be that close.  We've had some attrition this spring.

Rocko1493

Wynne is playing a Batesville team who's seniors and juniors went 22-0 between them in junior high.  I am not sure I would count that game a win for wynne.

Grond

Will be interesting to see how well Wynne handles the Flexbone, since this is their 2nd year to run it.

The Batesville/Wynne is listed above as a 1-point margin, AT Wynne. That game will certainly be worth the price of admission!

The big question will be whether or not the Wynne DB's can keep discipline against Batesville. Batesville coaches seem to always have an excellent game plan for Wynne.

tmycjy

Number has change since the magazine has come out now wynne Gose 8-2 6-1 in east play wynne lose to Marion and Batesville but beat Blytheville the only change that has come from the new number but reamber these number can still change at any time

GuvHog

Quote from: MDXPHD on May 25, 2016, 01:35:44 pm
Lol.

I'll take a wait and see attitude on Batesville seeing as how they shouldn't have made it past the first round of the playoffs last year.

The_Pioneer

We're still enjoying taking two away from Chapel last year.  Sweet savoring.

GuvHog

Quote from: The_Pioneer on July 02, 2016, 06:38:22 pm
We're still enjoying taking two away from Chapel last year.  Sweet savoring.

Those were 2 pretty even teams last year.

WPWells

Quote from: GuvHog on June 30, 2016, 01:13:19 pm
I'll take a wait and see attitude on Batesville seeing as how they shouldn't have made it past the first round of the playoffs last year.

The truly upset is real in this one

MDXPHD

Quote from: GuvHog on July 03, 2016, 01:59:23 pm
Those were 2 pretty even teams last year.

Except Batesville was better. Twice.

GuvHog

Quote from: Fred Bird on July 03, 2016, 04:39:58 pm
The truly upset is real in this one

Naw, I'm not upset. They got the win both times and they should get the credit for it. I just know what could have been if WC's defense hadn't been so poor last season.

FD4

Here is mine.

US           Them
Marion                35               0
Beebe                 20               0
Maumelle            45               0
Blytheville           28               6
GCT                    31               0
Valley View         35               8
Batesville            29              28   2OT
Paragould           45               7
Forrest City         35              0
Nettleton            31              7

Something we have got to do is get after it in the secondary.  The rest will fall in place.  Offense will play lights out every Friday.           

Overdahill

Quote from: FD4 on July 20, 2016, 04:13:17 pm
Here is mine.

US           Them
Marion                35               0
Beebe                 20               0
Maumelle            45               0
Blytheville           28               6
GCT                    31               0
Valley View         35               8
Batesville            29              28   2OT
Paragould           45               7
Forrest City         35              0
Nettleton            31              7

Something we have got to do is get after it in the secondary.  The rest will fall in place.  Offense will play lights out every Friday.           

thats a lot of shutouts. Usually in reality teams will score some late on substitutes

FD4

Agree, but it looks good on here.  We should go anywhere from 8/2 to 10/0.  Depends on how well the pass rush is this season.  I don't think anyone will successfully run the ball on us, you know, like massive per game rushing numbers.  We should be able to hold most of the field to under 120 rush yards.  The tunnel screens and wheel routs will tell the tale.  Delay draw could be problem, but we have a couple new weapons on D that will be interesting to watch.

Rocko1493

The new cut blocking rule may hurt Wynne this year.  That seemed to be a big part of there blocking scheme  in the past.  The Batesville game at Wynne this year will once again decide the East.  As many upper class an Batesville has on a team that looks to have 95 to 100 players this year.  Batesville looks to play several players this year. They may rotate several unites during a game.  It may be the best Batesville team they have had in many years.

arf

Only rule change I've seen is elimination of clipping in box. Not sure how that affects anything.

FD4

Our numbers could be a little better in the depth chart at some positions in Wynne.  The O line is 2 deep at all five positions with good dimension also.  Several 6'2" & + guys coming in at over 260.  Strong too.  Like most schools, our backs are great.  Everyone has good backs.  QB should be our strength in the run game, if not, got a little speed back there as well.

Overdahill

It's sounding like Wynne vs. Batesville is shaping up as the Battle of the Titans

Okieback

Quote from: arf on July 22, 2016, 09:12:24 am
Only rule change I've seen is elimination of clipping in box. Not sure how that affects anything.

I think they so added blocking below the waist in box too

purpleswag

Quote from: Okieback on July 23, 2016, 12:27:48 pm
I think they so added blocking below the waist in box too

I wish Arkansas would go to NCAA rules like Texas

arf

You can't block below the waist from behind. Pretty sure they weren't doing that to begin with. Again, clipping in box is only rule added. No effect on what they do.

GuvHog

Quote from: purpleswag on July 24, 2016, 08:17:17 am
I wish Arkansas would go to NCAA rules like Texas

.....Especially the overtime rules.

FD4

Gov, you saying Texas High School runs from the 25 in OT?

GuvHog

Quote from: FD4 on August 03, 2016, 04:14:09 pm
Gov, you saying Texas High School runs from the 25 in OT?

I don't know about Texas but the NCAA starts 1st and 10 from the 25 yard line and it makes a whole lot more sense.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas