• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 5-2a projections

Started by panther_forever, December 15, 2016, 08:28:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

panther_forever

Ventman

playmaker04

I believe Conway Christian wins the 5 next year. They return probably the best passing QB in 2A in Wood. They also return playmaker Gates. England has small numbers in Jr and so. Class. I believe it goes like this.

1 CC
2 Hector-Lost a great one in Gaines but return Graham 1160 rec 15 tds and a big soph and freshman class.
3 England- Could be rebuilding after losing a bunch of playmakers. Still return Clarkson 1000+ rec. 10 tds.
4 MC- Big numbers but only 3 wins. Return a huge Jr and soph class.
5 Quitman- Best season ever for Quitman but small numbers could hurt next season.
6 CMS- Have a big Jr class and a couple backs Butler and Arteaga who combined for over 1200 rushing yards. Could compete for the 5 seed.
7 Poyen- Trying to rebuild after a 1-9 season could be near with big Jr and soph classes.
8 Bigelow- lost 15 Srs off of a 3-7 team. Next year could be worse with only 12 jr's and sophomores returning.

Cheek

Quote from: playmaker04 on December 15, 2016, 11:21:33 am
I believe Conway Christian wins the 5 next year. They return probably the best passing QB in 2A in Wood. They also return playmaker Gates. England has small numbers in Jr and so. Class. I believe it goes like this.

1 CC
2 Hector-Lost a great one in Gaines but return Graham 1160 rec 15 tds and a big soph and freshman class.
3 England- Could be rebuilding after losing a bunch of playmakers. Still return Clarkson 1000+ rec. 10 tds.
5 Quitman- Best season ever for Quitman but small numbers could hurt next season.
6 CMS- Have a big Jr class and a couple backs Butler and Arteaga who combined for over 1200 rushing yards. Could compete for the 5 seed.
7 Poyen- Trying to rebuild after a 1-9 season could be near with big Jr and soph classes.
8 Bigelow- lost 15 Srs off of a 3-7 team. Next year could be worse with only 12 jr's and sophomores returning.

England will be fine.  The have won the Jr. High Conference the last two years in a row.   They were runner up the year before that to MC, and it was on a last second pass.   

sickwillie

CC
England
Hector
Quitman
MC
CMS
Bigelow
Poyen

panther_forever

Quote from: playmaker04 on December 15, 2016, 11:21:33 am

1 CC
Butler moved to magnet cove and next year he will have a really good line blocking for him

panther_forever

lionfan59

Top three teams from this year battle it out once again. Though they all loose some very good players they also have a lot of young ones returning with quality game day experience

Bigditchlion

The Top three will be great games!! England will be real good again, they will look different but still effective.

Ventman

Who's gonna take the snaps for the Lions next year?

lionfan59

I'm sure Clarkson will take some and I'm sure Mason will get some. Really depends on the type of offense they end up running.

Ventman

Quote from: lionfan59 on December 19, 2016, 10:20:58 pm
I'm sure Clarkson will take some and I'm sure Mason will get some. Really depends on the type of offense they end up running.
Ten4 gonna be different not having Brayden taking snaps.

Bigditchlion

No doubt!!! Big shoes to fill but the running back core should be pretty good. Jr high will be good again.

FBlife

Magnet Cove has alot of juniors and sophomores that started or played alot. Gonna be interesting how they progress over the off season.

jsky14

England is at Hector,
Hector is at CC,
CC is at England.
Doubtful those lose to anyone else.
Should be interesting.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas