• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regional tournament 3A 7&8

Started by Bigblkcat, April 27, 2019, 03:55:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigblkcat

WHO's got the best shot at winning this regional tournament . I'm looking for fouke to pull an upset in the first round .there big guy can throw and is a moster at he plate. 3 teams out of 7 are very good and could make a run . ashdown has the best pitching but i think fouke and genoa are better everywhere else .

BigFoot

Quote from: Bigblkcat on April 27, 2019, 03:55:38 pm
WHO's got the best shot at winning this regional tournament . I'm looking for fouke to pull an upset in the first round .there big guy can throw and is a moster at he plate. 3 teams out of 7 are very good and could make a run . ashdown has the best pitching but i think fouke and genoa are better everywhere else .

Should be some good baseball! Can't wait to watch! Regional champ will come from 7!

Bigblkcat

I think Dewitt is the #1 seed so they definitely will have there hands full with smackapoo.if they win that ashdown will be waiting on deck i believe. There coach for some reason does not start his best pitcher (the Bonds kid )he can bring it.beardon n flowers are very gd pitchers also . Mcgehee will have to face the monster from Fouke and Drew Central will deal with a junior from Genoa Central that is very talented as well . I agree there shld be some gd baseball to watch hopefully we will have gd weather

Jimbo Morphis

Wheres your Defense

Jimbo Morphis

Sports1511

Wheres your Defense

Fouke vs Dewitt in 3-4 Game at Noon Today
Ashdown vs Genoa in Championship game at 2:30 Today

biglion1985

BigFoot

Quote from: Sports1511 on May 05, 2019, 07:52:48 pm
Any updates?

DeWitt beat Fouke today. I left before the Genoa/Ashdown game ended. Any updates?

hogdiggity

RabidWolf

Does Fouke not have any pitching behind East?

neafan1

Hogman2018

Quote from: RabidWolf on May 06, 2019, 09:11:40 pm
Does Fouke not have any pitching behind East?
No they couldn't get anymore kids from AHS!!

Sports1511

May 07, 2019, 08:54:37 am #15 Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 09:04:08 am by Sports1511
Great tournament

Bigblkcat

Fouke has 3 gd pitchers and in my opinion East is not the best ....East is definitely a gd pitcher and can crush a ball i smell an upset

Head Lion

Quote from: Bigblkcat on May 07, 2019, 08:21:35 pm
Fouke has 3 gd pitchers and in my opinion East is not the best ....East is definitely a gd pitcher and can crush a ball i smell an upset
🙄🙄🙄

RabidWolf

Well, who are the 3 and who is the ace?

Head Lion

We don't have an ace, can't field, can't hit. We basically just get lucky. We have played the #3 ranked team in the country, who had 4 SEC signees, so I doubt we are intimidated by much. Our top 2 ERA guys only pitched 2&2/3 in the Regionals, so they are good & rested. Staff gave up 5 hits, 2 walks & 4 earned runs in regional, while striking out 31 in 3 games. We have 1 of 5 best players in 3A in Birmingham, but hopefully we just keep getting lucky. ✌🏼

Bigblkcat

Lookout folks we are Bad to the bone

WildDawg44

I am genuinely curious as to who the ace is if its not East also. But goodness might as well put Manila in the SEC.

Bigblkcat

Birminham looks like a great athlete but we will see thur if he can live up to that. Should be a gd game but you wont see the same level of competition when we play as you saw in regionals Head Lion . Wish yall the best of luck and may the best TEAM win

BigFoot

Quote from: RabidWolf on May 07, 2019, 11:47:27 pm
Well, who are the 3 and who is the ace?

The Larey kid is not bad! I've seen him pitch a few times this year. But East is, by far, the "Ace". He has pitched very well in the games I've seen. Not sure who the third is that he is talking about. And I'm afraid it's going to take more than those 2! But I'm hoping for the best.

RabidWolf

I wasn't trying to offend anyone lol I was just curious because East is all I've heard people mention when it comes to Fouke pitching. My bad

Thanks BigFoot for the info! Good luck to the Panthers in the tourney!

Head Lion

Fouke was a good scrappy club. Best of luck to them in the future.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas