• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gurdon @ Hazen •Round 2• 11/16/18

Started by G-HIGH, November 10, 2018, 12:07:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GatorBall

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 16, 2018, 11:20:11 pm
GatorBall we ain't friends first off. Second off you know nothing about me so stay over there in Foreman and deal with J.C. I predict you'll be in basketball season after next week as well.

Oh don't worry buddy! I have no desire to be friends with you! When I say friend or buddy it's just me making an attempt to remain cordial. Anyone with your class I have no desire to know or even associate with. If you'll read the post I'm not the only one that thought your comment lacked class...lol

Old Scrapper

As much junk that was talked in the week leading up to this game, I can assure if the game had went the other way one those gurdon guys would have took a shot at him also.

Coach95

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Coach95 on November 17, 2018, 07:03:25 am
I'll donate, I think that good band motivated them Hornets...
Yea and I hope they bring the cowbells back with them because we seemed to like that too.

CaptainSwarm25

If they can deal it, then they can get it dealt. If you don't like it take it up with the moderators. SWARM ROLLS!!

Hornetsfan02

Last night I saw good sportsmanship from all of the players for most of the game(other than the whole end zone incident). Now fans on the other hand, that's a different story..

baseball13

Should have been in Hampton. Players and fans not much sportsmanship. There were some good kids and fans but the bad outweighed the good

Just My Opinion

I've followed the Go Devils for many years. Last night, Hazen took control of the game the first offensive play and never looked back.  They exposed all our weaknesses even some we didn't know about.  Great game plan and execution!  You've got a very very good team. Wishing y'all luck to win it all!  I like the way your team plays football!

Coach95

Quote from: Just My Opinion on November 17, 2018, 08:35:36 am
I've followed the Go Devils for many years. Last night, Hazen took control of the game the first offensive play and never looked back.  They exposed all our weaknesses even some we didn't know about.  Great game plan and execution!  You've got a very very good team. Wishing y'all luck to win it all!  I like the way your team plays football!
Thanks

Hornetsfan02

Trust me, us hazen fans can get pretty nasty when it comes time lol. Just ask the woman from Gurdon that continuously yelled at students and told them to shut the f$&@ up 😂

godgiven999

Thanks to the Hazen fan who helped push me out the mud!

who-knew

First i would like to Congratulate Gurdon on a successful season that ended last night with a tough loss.  With that being said Hazen absolutely dominated this game in every aspect.  This Hazen D, pitched a shut out and held Gurdon to 8 total offensive yards.  This, i would say was the best team that Gurdon has played all year...Any how congrats Go-Devil's and keep on rolling Swarm...

Old Scrapper

who-knew

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 17, 2018, 06:06:54 pm
8 yards? Impressive!
They had 59 yards of Offense then a -51 yards of Offense total of 8 total offense yards.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: who-knew on November 17, 2018, 06:13:26 pm
They had 59 yards of Offense then a -51 yards of Offense total of 8 total offense yards.
A lot folks talk about Hazens offense and fail to recognize they have stingy defense! Maybe because it's such a weak conference they are in! lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 17, 2018, 06:30:59 pm
A lot folks talk about Hazens offense and fail to recognize they have stingy defense! Maybe because it's such a weak conference they are in! lol

Yea I'm not positive but d.a.'s raggedy offense probably only managed 400 or so last night

CaptainSwarm25

It's obvious y'all need help on that side of the ball. I gueess we can only pray to be as good of a conference as the 7 and 8...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 17, 2018, 09:23:18 pm
It's obvious y'all need help on that side of the ball. I gueess we can only pray to be as good of a conference as the 7 and 8...

Probably gave up 250

Hosea18

Just curious, did Gurdon know they played Hazen this past Friday or did they get it mixed up and thinking it was this Friday.  I really figured it would of been a much better game.  Both good teams for getting to this stage and many props to Hazen......Wow!!

72aDaddy

Quote from: Hosea18 on November 19, 2018, 11:10:00 am
Just curious, did Gurdon know they played Hazen this past Friday or did they get it mixed up and thinking it was this Friday.  I really figured it would of been a much better game.  Both good teams for getting to this stage and many props to Hazen......Wow!!
Gurdon got popped in the mouth first play of the game and unraveled from there. Hazen is the best team Gurdon has played this season, but Gurdon is not as bad as the final score indicates. Players were arguing and screaming at one another and things really unraveled on them. Young team with 12 sophomore starters can create the perfect storm.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 72aDaddy on November 19, 2018, 11:19:44 am
Gurdon got popped in the mouth first play of the game and unraveled from there. Hazen is the best team Gurdon has played this season, but Gurdon is not as bad as the final score indicates. Players were arguing and screaming at one another and things really unraveled on them. Young team with 12 sophomore starters can create the perfect storm.

I saw the unraveling happen to des arc last season, young, no leadership, and cancer in the locker room. basically same team this year, way better team.

youth is something you can overcome if it matures.

who-knew

Don't feel bad Hampton is going to see what that feels like Friday night. About 9:15 there going to be some long faces and sad singing on the way home for them

Hosea18

Arguing on a team is cancer, maybe they can overcome that and sounds like maybe some talent for coming years?

72aDaddy

Quote from: Hosea18 on November 19, 2018, 03:24:44 pm

Arguing on a team is cancer, maybe they can overcome that and sounds like maybe some talent for coming years?
I think the team is going to be typical Gurdon moving forward, conference contender that will lose to an elite team in the playoffs. Gurdon is losing more size than they are gaining, but will not be short of skill players. Due to that, size will have to play both ways more than the usual amount they like to do; which could be a good thing. The one way playing of linemen was getting borderline too cute, and it showed its head vs Hazen.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas