• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gurdon @ Hazen •Round 2• 11/16/18

Started by G-HIGH, November 10, 2018, 12:07:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainSwarm25

Yea he's running to the sidelines faster than those managers that pick up the kicking tee

Old Scrapper

Another cupcake on the schedule goes down

Old Scrapper

CaptainSwarm25

✋🏻✋🏻 Bye guys safe trip back home. Maybe next year. Y'all are trash.

dawgpound

CaptainSwarm25

cuz

CaptainSwarm25

Heard trash all week I'm gonna relish in victory while I got it cuz.

dawgpound

We will see how much class they got next week

baseball13

cuz

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 16, 2018, 09:16:47 pm
Heard trash all week I'm gonna relish in victory while I got it cuz.
Not from the players. Silence can speak volumes....

CaptainSwarm25

This is directed towards the posters as well. Do you see me calling kids out? Got bluffed about fans and players. The only good thing coming out of Gurdon is the band. Bye bye

Old Scrapper

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 16, 2018, 09:03:38 pm

Dang, that's kinda harsh ya think

Bearden_Bear72

cuz

i40traveler

It was 46-0. Y'all dont need to say anything else

Old Scrapper

cuz

Old Scrapper

Hazen's Defense was on fire tonight, Gurdon may have had 100 yards of total offense.

72aDaddy

Hazen is good. They are probably the most complete team in 2a. Running backs have good size and run hard. #10 is tough to bring down. Entire OL seems to be identical in size. Not too big, but big and physical enough. Defense is salty. Good luck vs Hampton.

G-HIGH

Hazen, your team is the real deal no doubt about it. Crying shame those two backs aren't getting waaay more publicity than they already are ... not to mention Toll among others. Very well coached in every aspect. I told someone I would swallow all the crow and brothers I got a plate full and seconds coming. It is what it is. Still love my Go-Devils like any fan should about their kids and community. That will never stop. Good luck fellas! Enjoy the ride.

G-High til I Die!

Old Scrapper

Hey it made for a fun week, Be safe on the way back.

CaptainSwarm25

Thanks for owning up man. Y'alls boys showed complete class after the game and went out of their way to congratulate ours. Moving forward to next year y'all have potential. Safe travels back!

who-knew

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 16, 2018, 09:45:58 pm
Hazen, your team is the real deal no doubt about it. Crying shame those two backs aren't getting waaay more publicity than they already are ... not to mention Toll among others. Very well coached in every aspect. I told someone I would swallow all the crow and brothers I got a plate full and seconds coming. It is what it is. Still love my Go-Devils like any fan should about their kids and community. That will never stop. Good luck fellas! Enjoy the ride.

G-High til I Die!
+1

cuz

G-High til I Die!

Coach95

G-High til I Die!
Those two backs and Toll are just juniors...

GatorBall

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 16, 2018, 09:03:38 pm

You my friend have no class whatsoever!! Act like yall have been here before. What goes around comes around!!

hornetfan8

What was with the Gurdon player that was standing over the top of our rb after a touchdown?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

G-High til I Die!

It's always fun to go back and forth on here. Glad to see you own up to it. I was saying the things I said about hazen as an unbiased fan. Other than the crowd part. That I was being a des arc fan about. I believe we had more fans than m.p. tonight.

CaptainSwarm25

GatorBall we ain't friends first off. Second off you know nothing about me so stay over there in Foreman and deal with J.C. I predict you'll be in basketball season after next week as well.

cuz

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 16, 2018, 11:20:11 pm
GatorBall we ain't friends first off. Second off you know nothing about me so stay over there in Foreman and deal with J.C. I predict you'll be in basketball season after next week as well.

They gotta beat Earle first.

godgiven999

November 16, 2018, 11:21:36 pm #434 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 11:25:14 pm by godgiven999
This is my official Eat Crow post. We got walloped!
The End!
Hazen is a good solid team. Toll is a elite Talent!
Nice size line that will hit you in the mouth.
I was most impressed by the RBs. They ran hard, broke arm tackles.
Gurdon offense needs to go back to the drawing board.
Gurdons future is bright. Half of the starters on both sides of the ball are sophomores.
Best of luck! On to round ball  :P

CaptainSwarm25

The 6 is rolling pick! Let's keep it going!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 16, 2018, 11:21:36 pm
This is my official Eat Crow post. We got walloped!
The End!
Hazen is a good solid team. Toll is a elite Talent!
Nice size line that will hit you in the mouth.
I was most impressed by the RBs. They ran hard, broke arm tackles.
Gurdon offense needs to go back to the drawing board.
Gurdons future is bright. Half of the starters on both sides if the ball are sophomores.
Best of luck! On to round ball  :P

Penn is the most underrated player in 2A.

Old Scrapper

Gurdon had a good crowd, but it was only about 1/3 of what DA brought here.

CaptainSwarm25

That backfield we got is scary. They're all juniors too. Can only hope to watch them all the way to the Rock.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 16, 2018, 11:24:11 pm
Gurdon had a good crowd, but it was only about 1/3 of what DA brought here.

I knew that Wednesday. People come to the Hazen - d.a. games and may not attend another.

Old Scrapper

Hats off to their fans and the band, they stayed rowdy trying to fire up Devils until the end.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 16, 2018, 11:31:34 pm
Hats off to their fans and the band, they stayed rowdy trying to fire up Devils until the end.

Heck halfway through the 4th qt the m.p. fans were getting out of there.

72aDaddy

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 16, 2018, 11:02:24 pm
What was with the Gurdon player that was standing over the top of our rb after a touchdown?
he was flexing. Wrong place and time to flex even though he did knock guys helmet off. Should've been flagged for it IMO.

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2018, 11:32:44 pm
Heck halfway through the 4th qt the m.p. fans were getting out of there.
Gurdon can bring there band back Friday night and play for us.

godgiven999

November 16, 2018, 11:36:40 pm #444 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 11:38:48 pm by godgiven999
Quote from: 72aDaddy on November 16, 2018, 11:32:59 pm
he was flexing. Wrong place and time to flex even though he did knock guys helmet off. Should've been flagged for it IMO.
Yeah you dont flex and taunt after the opposed team scores a TD lol.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: 72aDaddy on November 16, 2018, 11:32:59 pm
naw it was all good, he was just caught up in the moment.

who-knew

I curious to see what the stats are on the game.

G-HIGH

Quote from: who-knew on November 16, 2018, 11:34:23 pm
Gurdon can bring there band back Friday night and play for us.
I smell one heck of a fundraiser. lol

Old Scrapper

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 16, 2018, 12:23:11 pm
Have a hunch that Gurdon wins this battle ;)

Should've done a little more research 😂😂😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas