• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gurdon @ Hazen •Round 2• 11/16/18

Started by G-HIGH, November 10, 2018, 12:07:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainSwarm25

November 16, 2018, 10:16:50 am #350 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 10:23:27 am by CaptainSwarm25
You might wanna get a Neuro check lol . Hopefully that's not what your boys are doing after these bell wringing hits we're about to put on ya. Or you if you do end up in the end zone with one😂 GAME DAY GO SWARM!!😤

jsw6f0

We have more fans no we have more fans. Our band is better than yours. We play Des Arc rivalry of the century. None of this matters as the winner gets rewarded by being beaten like a unruly step child by the mighty Mineral Springs Hornets.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: jsw6f0 on November 16, 2018, 10:47:22 am
We have more fans no we have more fans. Our band is better than yours. We play Des Arc rivalry of the century. None of this matters as the winner gets rewarded by being beaten like a unruly step child by the mighty Mineral Springs Hornets.
Why are they doing a consolation game for Mineral Springs and the winner of this game?

Hornetsfan02

Will be an absolutely packed house! Hazen had full stands, people all over the fence, and people in both end zones! Expect more this week

G-HIGH

One Hornet at a time ... sit down son.

dawgpound

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 16, 2018, 10:51:42 am
Why are they doing a consolation game for Mineral Springs and the winner of this game?
Kinda what I'm wondering

i40traveler

The almighty 4th place green hornets!

G-HIGH

Quote from: dawgpound on November 16, 2018, 11:05:32 am
Kinda what I'm wondering
Maybe Im supposed to be some sort of homer for the 7, but Hampton needs to dispatch Mineral. They need them back in town to help finish building that butt ugly gym.

baseball13

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 16, 2018, 11:07:56 am
Maybe Im supposed to be some sort of homer for the 7, but Hampton needs to dispatch Mineral. They need them back in town to help finish building that butt ugly gym.

Dang what happened to the 7 strong? I figured you would pick all 4 of the 7 teams left. lol

jsw6f0

Mineral and Go Devils rematch next week it will be epic.

CaptainSwarm25

Hate to ruin that match up. Maybe y'all can have competivie games in basketball season.

Hornetsfan02

Hazen-Hampton rematch next week from 2016 round 1 will be epic lol

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: jsw6f0 on November 16, 2018, 11:17:22 am
Mineral and Go Devils rematch next week it will be epic.
Yalls conference basketball season sure starts early!

G-HIGH

Quote from: baseball13 on November 16, 2018, 11:09:41 am
Dang what happened to the 7 strong? I figured you would pick all 4 of the 7 teams left. lol
7 strong my foot! I wouldnt pick Mineral in a baggo tournament.

Hornetsfan02

Wow at least he's not one of the 7 supporters that think the 7 seed could any other conference in the state 😂😂

Hornet4ever

Have a hunch that Gurdon wins this battle ;)

MUSTANGSALLY23

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 15, 2018, 09:22:22 pm
Takes a bubble to recognize a bubble i suppose. So happy you cleared that up. For one, you have zero idea how many people were at the Gurdon Foreman game. Why dont you take note tomorrow night and let me know. Twice as many. You are killin me. You musta been up all night asleep in your pulpwood truck on I40.

Yea I40 you dont know nothin bout nothin man. You could only wish to have been apart of a confernce like the 7-2A. Me personally, I heard that Gurdon actually filled up Foremans side of seating and made even the most loyal Foreman fans sit in the endzone!! Even the COACHES WIFE!

gO mUsTaNgS!!!!!!

who-knew

Seen a couple of helicopters hovering over the football field to dry it out this morning. Guess they didn't want any excuses for Gurdon to say why they lost ::)

godgiven999

Quote from: who-knew on November 16, 2018, 12:57:49 pm
Seen a couple of helicopters hovering over the football field to dry it out this morning. Guess they didn't want any excuses for Gurdon to say why they lost ::)
Gurdon has played in slop all year we love Mud Games

MUSTANGSALLY23

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 16, 2018, 01:01:55 pm
Gurdon has played in slop all year we love Mud Games
Gurdon is probably the best team in the whole state in terms of playing in muddy games..... I hear they love the mud.....

godgiven999

I bet Hazen is the best team in the state when playing in the dark I heard they love playing in the dark!

godgiven999

Gurdon should bring their illegal spotlights LOL

baseball13

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 16, 2018, 11:23:27 am
7 strong my foot! I wouldnt pick Mineral in a baggo tournament.

dang it bobby. just don't like them??

Old Scrapper

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 16, 2018, 01:11:39 pm
I bet Hazen is the best team in the state when playing in the dark I heard they love playing in the dark!
We like to keep it dark enough so that your team can't tell which runningback has the ball.

GatorBall

Quote from: MUSTANGSALLY23 on November 16, 2018, 12:56:40 pm
Yea I40 you dont know nothin bout nothin man. You could only wish to have been apart of a confernce like the 7-2A. Me personally, I heard that Gurdon actually filled up Foremans side of seating and made even the most loyal Foreman fans sit in the endzone!! Even the COACHES WIFE!

gO mUsTaNgS!!!!!!

You might have heard that in the same place you learned how to spell and write...which by reading through your posts may not be the most reliable source!!

Remember, grammar is your friend....LOL

jsw6f0

godgiven999

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 16, 2018, 01:41:12 pm
We like to keep it dark enough so that your team can't tell which runningback has the ball.
We're not afraid of the dark.

Mr. Trill

godgiven999

The Go-Devils are coming and heck Bells coming with them! Fear the Cowbell!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 16, 2018, 03:17:30 pm
The Go-Devils are coming and heck Bells coming with them! Fear the Cowbell!

I bet yall dont have the only cowbells there tonight. The hazen fans have been reading how yall are bringing for fans than anyone else ever has and how yall are bringing cowbells.

Hornetsfan02

godgiven999

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2018, 03:36:33 pm
I bet yall dont have the only cowbells there tonight. The hazen fans have been reading how yall are bringing for fans than anyone else ever has and how yall are bringing cowbells.
Good

Old Scrapper

How many spare tires y'all have to borrow to make this long trip?

CaptainSwarm25

Our cowbells will be wearing #10, 52, 22, and 21. They're loud and you'll be hearing them all night long.😊

cuz

CaptainSwarm25

cav2012

November 16, 2018, 07:12:19 pm #386 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 07:14:16 pm by cav2012
Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 16, 2018, 07:07:28 pm
Gurdon = 🚮
agreed. At the moment anyways

CaptainSwarm25

G high your bluff is called. Marvell brings more fans than this.

RabidWolf

How many blown calls that went against Gurdon so far? 10? Maybe 15?

CaptainSwarm25

The refs are horrible that's the only reason we're up two scores with the ball back 😂

RabidWolf

I knew that was the only way the mighty Devils be down. Real question is did they have enough room for all their fans?

CaptainSwarm25

I was wrong.......we will win by WAY more than two touchdowns. YALL SUCK!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Looks like des Arc was hazens only competition so far.

Gurdon, where are your fans?

CaptainSwarm25

If they're smart they're prolly headed back to the gym in Gurdon 😂

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 16, 2018, 07:50:38 pm
I was wrong.......we will win by WAY more than two touchdowns. YALL SUCK!
Keep it classy lol.  The beating will show enough 😆

Old Scrapper

Gurdon has a decent crowd, they got to watch their team get 1 first down in the 1st half

mr.gametime

Gurdon is Gurdon Every other year their fans over hype them come playoff time...and tell everyone about all the speed they have...then soon as they play a physical team in playoffs...they lay down.......

CaptainSwarm25

G-High?? GodGiven?? Did y'all make the game?

Joe_Knows

Have a fun ride home Gurdon 😂😂😂. Want me to go start yalls bus so it will warm up?

Outloud

No.2 is the fastest kid I have seen running g to side lines!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas