• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 - 6A FINAL MONEY POLL

Started by 3 Dollar, May 20, 2014, 05:59:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

May 20, 2014, 05:59:56 am Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 08:12:33 pm by 3 Dollar
1...Benton
2...Sheridan
3...Russellville
4...Marion
5...Greenwood
6...Mountain Home
7...Jonesboro
8...Searcy
9...Lake Hamilton
10..Texarkana

:-\

vegas

May 21, 2014, 03:12:44 pm #1 Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:19:15 am by vegas

True Fan

Quote from: vegas on May 21, 2014, 03:12:44 pm
I really hate to hear that the Sheridan Seniors will miss graduation because some teams would not swap games so they can attend. I know of several swaps that were made due to conflicts. it's called team work, as softball is a TEAM sport.  We all need to remember that this is for the KIDS not the parents or the coaches. Of course, everyone wants the win, but when it can be made to happen (and this one could be changed) and a team will not change, it shows true colors.

Because the only reason that other teams wouldn't swap was for parents and coaches? What do you mean by "this one could be changed"?

What team is it that is being such a bully and not swapping. What other factors come into play?

I think that your anger might be misplaced. Sheridan High School is the one who scheduled their graduation during the week of the state finals.

vegas

May 21, 2014, 04:13:10 pm #3 Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:19:58 am by vegas

vegas

May 21, 2014, 04:15:14 pm #4 Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:20:14 am by vegas

True Fan

Yea, the difference between a game at two or four thirty isn't much. Sounds like a flip response from someone who is speculating.

Sometimes, it's hard to determine the true reason a school won't work to help another one out.

Tigersr1

Unfortunately their were other girls that missed their graduation last week as well. The Bentonville seniors missed their graduation and I think it could've been avoided as well, but I guess that is the sacrifices that athletes make, despite what us parents think.

ricepig

Why don't you people look at the AAA's calendar and make your choices accordingly? I'll give you some advice, the 2014-2015 calendar is available, schedule accordingly.

Mike Love

I think the 5 seniors for Sheridan, who were freshman when my DD and her group  started a run of now 4 straight semi's, will gladly accept their diplomas, right after they are handed the trophy for state champs, provided they prevail, of course...Am so proud to be a member of the LadyJacket Family....Go Jackets!!!!

Tigersr1

Quote from: Mike Love on May 21, 2014, 06:45:51 pm
I think the 5 seniors for Sheridan, who were freshman when my DD and her group  started a run of now 4 straight semi's, will gladly accept their diplomas, right after they are handed the trophy for state champs, provided they prevail, of course...Am so proud to be a member of the LadyJacket Family....Go Jackets!!!!
That my friend is the truest statement on this board. Congrats to your girls, win or lose they are an incredible group.

Ranger

Quote from: ricepig on May 21, 2014, 05:12:36 pm
Why don't you people look at the AAA's calendar and make your choices accordingly? I'll give you some advice, the 2014-2015 calendar is available, schedule accordingly.
That would be too easy. Im taking Sheridan by 4 runs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas