• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Glen Rose VS eagles

Started by GlenRoseSprit05, August 25, 2023, 10:02:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenRoseSprit05

The Glen Rose 23

eagles 28

2:49 left 3rd

GlenRoseSprit05

The Glen Rose Beavers 31
Crossett eagles 28

1st downs= 5

Penalty- The Glen Rose Beavers 0
Penalty- eagles 0

10:04 4th

GlenRoseSprit05

The Glen Rose Beavers 31
Crossett eagles 31

OT

GlenRoseSprit05

The Glen Rose Beavers 31
Crossett eagles 31

OT

Stopped eagles 1st pis

GlenRoseSprit05

The Glen Rose Beavers 38
Crossett eagles 31

2 OT

DeeGee

Crossett wins with a 2 pt conversation.
Final score 39-38

Jimbo Morphis

Lineman

So, how was the clinic?? Inquiring minds want to know

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Lineman on August 26, 2023, 01:02:30 pmSo, how was the clinic?? Inquiring minds want to know

Rescheduled for next week.

Maynard G Krebs

beaverfan007

Crossett is a good team they will do well this year

GlenRoseSprit05

Quote from: Lineman on August 26, 2023, 01:02:30 pmSo, how was the clinic?? Inquiring minds want to know

It went well,  it shows we need to payoff the refs better next time. I guess they did not get the memo

ONE TWO THREE.......GOML

Prescott pride

Did the beavers not get their typical 25 to 1 call advantage from the refs this game ?

GlenRoseSprit05

Quote from: Prescott pride on August 31, 2023, 04:04:38 pmDid the beavers not get their typical 25 to 1 call advantage from the refs this game ?

I am with you on this.  It seems the refs though the eagles were the home team.

ONE TWO THREE........GOML

FBGFDRUM

Looks like they typical "throw n words and get roughing penalties" tactic for Glen Blows didn't work out this time around. I'm here for the puking fest coming for those boys later this week. I'd act like I'm sad but I'm not LMAOOOOOO. Enjoy that 0-3 boys. Y'all earned it.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

DeeGee

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on September 02, 2023, 12:00:30 amLooks like they typical "throw n words and get roughing penalties" tactic for Glen Blows didn't work out this time around. I'm here for the puking fest coming for those boys later this week. I'd act like I'm sad but I'm not LMAOOOOOO. Enjoy that 0-3 boys. Y'all earned it.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

First of all you play against Prescott next Friday not GR. I can promise you that neither team is stressing over Fordyce. I noticed you went to a thread about both teams and tried to flex like both teams didn't play teams predicted to losses to. I'll come back to this next Friday after Prescott puts you on your backs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas