• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is this kid from Booneville AR?

Started by bleudog, February 13, 2018, 04:44:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

BigLion10

I saw that and was disgusted. I hope the parents of the kid that got beat up presses charges, and the kid should be kicked out. It wasn't even a gig, it was cold blooded abuse

nastynice

February 13, 2018, 06:33:55 pm #2 Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 06:44:35 pm by nastynice
Quote from: BigLion10 on February 13, 2018, 04:46:58 pm
I saw that and was disgusted. I hope the parents of the kid that got beat up presses charges, and the kid should be kicked out. It wasn't even a gig, it was cold blooded abuse

They are cousins. The ones standing around are the smaller kids brothers. The smaller kid is the bully here and  He has picked and picked and picked at the bigger kid all year. Making fun if his situation in life and begging him to fight. The bigger kid finally had enough and took him up on his offer.......But go ahead and make statements about things you don't know about. Everyone else is.

beach bum

February 13, 2018, 07:02:00 pm #3 Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 07:06:16 pm by beach bum
Quote from: nastynice on February 13, 2018, 06:33:55 pm
They are cousins. The ones standing around are the smaller kids brothers. The smaller kid is the bully here and  He has picked and picked and picked at the bigger kid all year. Making fun if his situation in life and begging him to fight. The bigger kid finally had enough and took him up on his offer.......But go ahead and make statements about things you don't know about. Everyone else is.

If he truly is special needs( I do not know if that is true).... It does not matter if they are cousins. They all look white trash and I hope the proper lawyer gets a hold of this and tries to throw the book at him legally if the kid that was kicked is truly special needs like is being claimed. Anyone that would kick a special needs person in the face even if they are related needs a dose of the judicial system.

nastynice

He's no where close to being special needs. He's as normal as any other kid other than picking on a much bigger kid.

HorseFeathers

My question is why is that being pushed by the initial person who posted the video then? I'll look up their name if that helps

bleudog

4real

February 13, 2018, 08:56:43 pm #7 Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:01:20 pm by 4real
Sad, looks bad no matter

Ozark Hog

Nastynice should get his eyes looked at I don't give a sh-t no one has the right to kick someone in the face when they are already on the ground there was no way the smaller kid was a threat to the big kid. I hope the big boy meets up with someone his own size and try's that crap!!!!!!!!!!
Hope he is proud of his little video show, should be charged with assault and battery.

Sigmund Sauer

Agreed, giving someone an old school whoopin is one thing, but kicking a kid in the face while he's already almost unconscious and your friends root you on, is uncalled for.

prHOG13

Sad to see someone even attemptimg to try and rationalize that behavior. I'd be lying if I said I was shocked.

SUGARTOWN

What does this have to do with high school football?

alaskanstorm

Depending on the consequences a lot for next year

alaskanstorm

Let's just say the Doc's chances of winning conference next year could increase dramatically.

Idindonuffin

Sounds to me like a kid with an alligator mouth and hummingbird butt really struck a nerve. Kids don't have the maturity to handle sensitive matters sometimes. I don't know, though, because I don't know either one of them.

Seems to me we should all leave the matter to the people who do know something about it. It's being looked into, so let's leave it at that and get back to football.

OLDSCHOOL82

The whole thing is a horrible deal and other than the actual video, nothing else that has went viral is the truth.  You would not believe the evil that is the human race and what has spurred from a false headline posted from and outsider with a video.  Regardless of what led up to it, yes it did obviously go to far.  Social media is a wonderful tool but also seems to be a tool straight from the devils tool box.

BigGuy22

All I know is that the boy that kicked the other kid is huge. He better hope he doesn't match up with Pea Ridge next year cause there aren't any pleasant things being said about him.

Redlinebacker32

I don't know if Booneville and Pea Ridge are playing week 1 like they have the past couple of years, but they definitely won't be matching up against one another in the playoffs.

Lacerta agilis

February 14, 2018, 11:16:47 am #18 Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:19:04 am by Lacerta agilis
Quote from: IMSwarmed on February 14, 2018, 09:03:27 am

Seems to me we should all leave the matter to the people who do know something about it. It's being looked into, so let's leave it at that and get back to football.
Agreed. The trial by social media has turned into a lynch mob. Prayers for peace and calm in Booneville.

Ozark Hog

Social media, didn't make the big football player kick someone in the face! Then when you have a bunch of retards standing around with a phone broadcasting it as it happen, what the heck would you expect? But you can bet some where down the line he will get a dose of his own medicine, their is always someone tougher and meaner than he is. If I was him I would be looking around ever corner never know when someone will be looking for him.

The Coach

Quote from: BigGuy22 on February 14, 2018, 09:24:16 am
He better hope he doesn't match up with Pea Ridge next year cause there aren't any pleasant things being said about him.

::) ::)

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: Ozark Hog on February 14, 2018, 11:50:22 am
Social media, didn't make the big football player kick someone in the face! Then when you have a bunch of retards standing around with a phone broadcasting it as it happen, what the heck would you expect? But you can bet some where down the line he will get a dose of his own medicine, their is always someone tougher and meaner than he is. If I was him I would be looking around ever corner never know when someone will be looking for him.
Glad you straightened that out.

elmerfudd

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 13, 2018, 07:10:56 pm
My question is why is that being pushed by the initial person who posted the video then? I'll look up their name if that helps

Barbi Adair. I don't know her personally, but she's always looking for an opportunity to bash Booneville football. She started some false nonsense a couple of years ago too, so this is not her first rodeo. Why? I have no clue. I hope someone takes legal action against her for stating false information.

In no way, shape, or form do I condone what happened by ANYONE involved. But this would have never gained national attention (or local news attention) if it weren't for this Adair clown. The aggressor's legal guardians didn't even stay in their own home last night bc they were afraid from all the nasty threats they received. Needless to say, it has been blown WAY out of proportion, yet no one cares about the facts. And again, for the record, this fight should have NEVER happened. The video is hard to watch.

BigGuy22

Pea Ridge does not play Booneville at all next year. I'm pretty sure that booneville dropped to 3A- correct me if I'm wrong- but that would prevent playoff matchups too. As a member of the high school football and basketball teams I can tell you nobody over here is happy about the situation. I'm still a bit confused though as to if the smaller boy had special needs or not. Does anybody know what is true?

elmerfudd

Quote from: BigGuy22 on February 14, 2018, 12:19:29 pm
Pea Ridge does not play Booneville at all next year. I'm pretty sure that booneville dropped to 3A- correct me if I'm wrong- but that would prevent playoff matchups too. As a member of the high school football and basketball teams I can tell you nobody over here is happy about the situation. I'm still a bit confused though as to if the smaller boy had special needs or not. Does anybody know what is true?

He is NOT special needs in any way.

OLDSCHOOL82

There is a factual statement from the police chief that has been made.  I hope all you that are quick to jump the gun on anything are just as quick in helping spread the truth.  I know the truth is never as fun, but get after it big boys.

AirWarren

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on February 14, 2018, 12:25:14 pm
There is a factual statement from the police chief that has been made.  I hope all you that are quick to jump the gun on anything are just as quick in helping spread the truth.  I know the truth is never as fun, but get after it big boys.

"But but but.....I saw it on Facebook...."

BigGuy22

If it wasn't falsified that the boy had special needs this would not have blown up the way it had. This was an agreed fight between the two and apparently they worked out whatever was the cause. But I will say this, kicking the boy in the face while he is on the ground and defenseless is downright cowardly. Let him stand up and have a chance to defend himself. I am not condoning the fighting in anyway though.

alaskanstorm

From the police statement big kid goes to the little kids home and gets him to come out after an online argument.  Probably not the smartest move because now he is the instigator.  I would want anyone to think twice before tanking similar action the consequences could have been much worse.

Overdahill

Quote from: AirWarren on February 14, 2018, 12:39:57 pm
"But but but.....I saw it on Facebook...."

It's not that often that I am glad to be old but for having grown up b4 the age of social media I am truly grateful.

And like a true dinosaur I also manage to function wo Facebook :)

alaskanstorm

Ultimately if the parents have worked this out and don't want to press charges, I it will be up to the prosecutor to decide what he is going to allow in his jurisdiction.  The video is not your typical Facebook news.  Video the majority of the time doesn't lie.

BigGuy22

Well apparently the smaller boy had made fun of the big kids family issues. I think it's because the bigger boy was adopted by the assistant head coach for booneville. But I don't know how the prosecutor can deal with that considering that should be considered Cyber-Bullying.

alaskanstorm

Possibly two seperate issues and how they were dealt with previously between the two and anyone else made aware of the situation.

AirWarren

Quote from: Overdahill on February 14, 2018, 01:35:03 pm
It's not that often that I am glad to be old but for having grown up b4 the age of social media I am truly grateful.

I ridded the garbage from my life in 2009. And my wife ridded it in 2013. We function in life just fine without that mess and we are still young pups.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Overdahill on February 14, 2018, 01:35:03 pm

"Facebook is the devil",  so says Bobby Boucher, Jr's mama

bleudog

February 14, 2018, 03:44:14 pm #37 Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 08:45:42 am by bleudog
Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on February 14, 2018, 03:07:30 pm
Pretty much sums it up.

Probably wouldn't have been the issue it became if the big kid hadn't tried to dropkick the little kid's head through the goal post of life.  (Bobby Bare reference for the young folks out there.)

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: bleudog on February 14, 2018, 03:44:14 pm
Probably wouldn't have been the issue it became if the big kid hadn't tried to dropkick the little kid's head through the goal post of life.
This! +1

Overdahill

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on February 14, 2018, 03:10:56 pm
"Facebook is the devil",  so says Bobby Boucher, Jr's mama

"Vicki Vallencourt is the Devil" you mean?

KASH dba The Lumberjack

I should have been born in the '50's I guess. Two cousins handled their disagreement the way it was done until the feminine movement stop letting boys be boys. I don't agree with the kick. Up to that point, it was two young men proving their mantle. If the little guy had been Jackie Chan and whooped the bigger kid, there wouldn't be any outrage on here. The consensus would've that it was ok because the bigger kid more than likely deserved what he got only because he's bigger.
Families are going to argue so let boys be boys.

Facebook is my 7-Up, never had it never will. Never understood why "men" feel the need to post pics and express their feelings to other people who honestly don't care or judge you for what you do or say.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on February 15, 2018, 08:36:00 am
I should have been born in the '50's I guess. Two cousins handled their disagreement the way it was done until the feminine movement stop letting boys be boys. I don't agree with the kick. Up to that point, it was two young men proving their mantle. If the little guy had been Jackie Chan and whooped the bigger kid, there wouldn't be any outrage on here. The consensus would've that it was ok because the bigger kid more than likely deserved what he got only because he's bigger.

Facebook is my 7-Up, never had it never will. Never understood why "men" feel the need to post pics and express their feelings to other people who honestly don't care or judge you for what you do or say.
You just expressed your feelings to other people who honestly don't care or judge you for what you do or say. Congrats.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on February 15, 2018, 08:46:32 am
You just expressed your feelings to other people who honestly don't care or judge you for what you do or say. Congrats.
Touché! Didn't post pics though, Partner!!

OLDSCHOOL82

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on February 15, 2018, 08:55:09 am
^ Did yall just have a moment?
I did not but SS might be on FB right now saying he made a new friend and saying "Pics soon to follow"...

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on February 15, 2018, 09:00:01 am
I did not but SS might be on FB right now saying he made a new friend and saying "Pics soon to follow"...
Well, doesn't look like I'll be changing my relationship status then. Wasn't meant to be.

AirWarren

February 15, 2018, 09:09:42 am #46 Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 09:12:53 am by AirWarren

I agree. Sad, sad society these days.

I was in morning traffic one morning on I-30. Saw a grown adult man taking pictures of himself with his phone, haha. I had a few thoughts to myself.

AirWarren

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on February 15, 2018, 08:54:21 am
Touché! Didn't post pics though, Partner!!

You mean you don't want to see what the guy across town is eating today by his "post"?

bleudog

February 15, 2018, 09:26:33 am #48 Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:11:41 am by bleudog

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on February 15, 2018, 08:46:32 am

SS, that must make FF his DDP.

KASH, if you'd been born in the 50's then probably every Saturday you'd have been paying 50 cents for a haircut and rehashing the town gossip in the local barber shop.  Folks socialize, the conduit just changes and there's always somebody who wants to one-up somebody else.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: AirWarren on February 15, 2018, 09:09:42 am
I agree. Sad, sad society these days.

I was in morning traffic one morning on I-30. Saw a grown adult man taking pictures of himself with his phone, haha. I had a few thoughts to myself.

Now now..everyone knows if it isn't documented on a social media sight it never happened.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas