• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2019, 12:09:27 am
Anywhoo well if yaw gonna hop on well then hop all the way on dont be strattlin the fence lol like ctucker he is for everybody silly yaw probably dont even know it earle wcc an epc are done lol an yaw keep the thread up go clarendon lions whip england lions  2a state championship game saturday @ 1:45 we the best an we whip'd marked tree twice an epc an earle once this year bdub you an donnie jamon get your facts straight before yaw mouth lol an dont sale my clarendon lions short  20 point spread for the chs lions over england noo mercy  we should be 30-4 like i said @ the begin'n im base'n this off yaw teams ctucker bdub dogg ect lol not yaw mouth'n yaw are done actually like 1a brinkley marvell an augusta  lol oh an it wouldnt matter if yaw pick england clarendon still will have the largest fan base 2a just like in carlisle because were still kings of the jungle remember  lol 13 football conference championships 15 basketball conference championships an 10 track conference championships 2a-6 lol
What?

bdubyab60

That long as post and not one point made except to ask folks to back you and your team lol.

And I've gave nothing but facts. Yiu are the liar here. Good luck to both teams.

But according to yiu since EPC beat Clarendon earlier this year if yiu guys win EPC can claim this years title.

Some extra facts. EPC 3 states titles, 2 since 2010, 2 runner ups, quarter finals or better in all but one year since then. Multiple wins over Clarendon in that period. This equals EPC is a better program than Clarendon over Clarendons beat run of basketball they have ever had.

Facts. There is no get on board. What a joke

Ctucker

Hey Big Dummy the lions have to win seeing how both schools are the lions! But on the state thread I said I'm going with purple lions because they are from our region but reallly makes me no difference who wins just hope it's a good game! I'm not gonna down Clarendon no more because of KingC and Momma has sense but u are the most ignorant annoying poster I've ever seen! If England loses they will not get on here making excuses but I know if Clarendon loses you will get on here and cry for a month! I said I wasn't going to post back to you any more but I really like bashing you for some reason!

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah i know ctucker cause yaw mouth's an shorts are bigger an move faster than your actual play garbage lol oh an the other guy had threw in the towel after the stuttgart game if i remember correctly he  just jump'd back on the fence since were going 2 hot springs again  lol you guys act like this is a jerry springer show who cares silly lol this is a clarendon lion state championship thread as always lol go lions an im sure every one on here played ball except for moma lol an most of that stuff is ours me ced tank dawson riley scaife pike scott gilmore miller owens mills you should stick 2 twitter lil 1 lol

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2019, 09:19:14 am
Yeah i know ctucker cause yaw mouth's an shorts are bigger an move faster than your actual play garbage lol oh an the other guy had threw in the towel after the stuttgart game if i remember correctly he  just jump'd back on the fence since were going 2 hot springs again  lol you guys act like this is a jerry springer show who cares silly lol this is a clarendon lion state championship thread as always lol go lions an im sure every one on here played ball except for moma lol an most of that stuff is ours me ced tank dawson rile y scaife pike scott gilmore miller owens mills you should stick 2 twitter lil 1 lol
. Hey stupid I'm out of school I don't play anymore! But nice try you idiot! Quit playing on the kids toys and go inside the school and learn something! Try English that would be good start!

Ctucker

Yeah i know ctucker cause yaw mouth's an shorts are bigger an move faster than your actual play garbage lol oh an the other guy had threw in the towel after the stuttgart game if i remember correctly he  just jump'd back on the fence since were going 2 hot springs again  lol you guys act like this is a jerry springer show who cares silly lol this is a clarendon lion state championship thread as always lol go lions an im sure every one on here played ball except for moma lol an most of that stuff is ours me ced tank dawson riley scaife pike scott gilmore miller owens mills you should stick 2 twitter lil 1 lol
Never even heard of any of them guys! I've heard of the state champ guys like Bohannon,Reeves,Dolittle,Monk,Sturviantand Thompson you know kids that actually won state titles!

KINGC

I ain't never threw in no towel you slow as💩. Ced And tank and me are all related to by the way and I'm related to the dawsons and some scaifes are close to my family. I'm a Stewart, a Harris, and a Amos if you know Clarendon so bad then you know I'm from the oldest families from our town. My family has been in Clarendon before George Washington carver existed. I'm more apart of these kids lives then you are get real I actually know them on a person level I can text them right now can you? I'm gonna answer for you no..... Never have I given up on my team so keep me out your mouth period you are very mistaken I ain't say 💩 about us losing to Stuttgart.

KINGC

Quote from: Ctucker on March 04, 2019, 09:44:18 am
Never even heard of any of them guys! I've heard of the state champ guys like Bohannon,Reeves,Dolittle,Monk,Sturviantand Thompson you know kids that actually won state titles!
Cedric Houston and Tank Daniels made it to the NFL Out of the People he named their my cousins. Tank won a ring with the Giants and Eli. Cedric played for the jets. Back then Football was bigger then basketball in Clarendon now we're in reverse. And Reeves and Monk were dangerous on the court lol I remember he dunked on us but Coach Hudson had us ready for them only lost to EPC by 5 in the semifinals.

RedWolf275

I remember Cedric Houston. Great player who I believe went to Tennessee for college before the NFL!

KINGC

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 04, 2019, 10:24:53 am
I remember Cedric Houston. Great player who I believe went to Tennessee for college before the NFL!
Your Correct. Tank got the Ring though and was a starter on the giants superbowel team.

Ctucker

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 10:17:13 am
Cedric Houston and Tank Daniels made it to the NFL Out of the People he named their my cousins. Tank won a ring with the Giants and Eli. Cedric played for the jets. Back then Football was bigger then basketball in Clarendon now we're in reverse. And Reeves and Monk were dangerous on the court lol I remember he dunked on us but Coach Hudson had us ready for them only lost to EPC by 5 in the semifinals.
don't take anything I say to Big Baby about Clarendon to heart! He just makes me sick to my stomach! But anyway wrong Monk that one never won a State Marcus did but not Malik!

KINGC

Quote from: Ctucker on March 04, 2019, 10:35:11 am
don't take anything I say to Big Baby about Clarendon to heart! He just makes me sick to my stomach! But anyway wrong Monk that one never won a State Marcus did but not Malik!
Oh I thought the younger brother got one before he left EPC. I know Marcus was good too he played WR for the Razorbacks if I'm correct?

Ctucker

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 10:38:59 am
Oh I thought the younger brother got one before he left EPC. I know Marcus was good too he played WR for the Razorbacks if I'm correct?
Yes he played for the Razorbacks! Malik and EPC lost to Cedar Ridge in Finals when he was a freshman then he moved! EPC won it year before with Sturviant and the kid that played football for HoGs can't remember his name! Austin and Malik was both freshman I think! Cedar beat y'all the next year in finals!

KINGC

Quote from: Ctucker on March 04, 2019, 10:44:46 am
Yes he played for the Razorbacks! Malik and EPC lost to Cedar Ridge in Finals when he was a freshman then he moved! EPC won it year before with Sturviant and the kid that played football for HoGs can't remember his name! Austin and Malik was both freshman I think! Cedar beat y'all the next year in finals!
I think his name was Aj Turner I could be wrong and yeah they both played as freshmen.

KINGC

Also Marcus played a little for the panthers before Cam Newton came though lol

Ctucker

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 10:48:40 am
I think his name was Aj Turner I could be wrong and yeah they both played as freshmen.
Yes AJ that guy could jump up over rim as fast as anybody I've seen! Seen other kids that might have jump higher but he got up quick!

Ctucker

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 10:51:33 am
Also Marcus played a little for the panthers before Cam Newton came though lol
Yes he would of had good career I think he got injured at Arkansas and never got back to we're he was I didn't think!

KINGC

Quote from: Ctucker on March 04, 2019, 10:51:46 am
Yes AJ that guy could jump up over rim as fast as anybody I've seen! Seen other kids that might have jump higher but he got up quick!
They knocked us out that year to it was Jamarlin senior year it was a close game. Also Jamarlin plays for a D2 College in Cali now.

da greatest bigbaby

You guys spend more time worry'n bout cedar ridge their done an get'n drum'd n 3a lol we play england saturday yaw catch up catch up lol an i didnt know any harris or amos that could  hoop football maybe i noo 1 guy but he is far from a hoop'r he is more like our football de big cam clater lol but anywhoo yaw take that stuff back 2 monroe smale  judsonia or moro where ever yaw fence start @ hop back over   lol this is a clarendon lion thread we the best  yaw holler when yaw get close 2 the hot springs way lol we talk'n bout whip'n no.1 england saturday by 20

KINGC

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2019, 12:36:06 pm
You guys spend more time worry'n bout cedar ridge their done an get'n drum'd n 3a lol we play england saturday yaw catch up catch up lol an i didnt know any harris or amos that could  hoop football maybe i noo 1 guy but he is far from a hoop'r he is more like our football de big cam clater lol but anywhoo yaw take that stuff back 2 monroe smale  judsonia or moro where ever yaw fence start @ hop back over   lol this is a clarendon lion thread we the best  yaw holler when yaw get close 2 the hot springs way lol we talk'n bout whip'n no.1 england saturday by 20
I came from Monroe st Clarendon Arkansas rasied lol you making yourself sound slow by the minute. Only part you correct about is we're big on football but my uncle Peewee played at UCA on scholarship for basketball. You don't know Clarendon if you think a Stewart stays in Moro 😂.

KINGC

And Zantrell Harris was a Stewart if you ain't know and he was a beast on the field and Douglas Cohen aka Pooh is a Stewart who was a beast on the field. Cam is a beast but those two did more on defense. Keylon Stewart plays for the team rn lol so that theory you just made about my family not being hoopers is flawed. And also I know you by the way😂

KINGC

I'm over the fence your looking in your not even in our generation Clarendon was a football school back in your time Jay we brought Clarendon into the conversation of being a elite basketball school in 2A my generation not yours. We respect what y'all did in football but don't be acting like y'all was big on basketball our generation and holly Grove started this new wave.

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2019, 12:36:06 pm
I see your still stupid!

KINGC

I'm apart of the new wave Clarendon lion Generation z so you can't discredit me lol when I grew up with all these kids. Lion up 🦁 get that ring don't underestimate your opponent this time and we got it💯🤘🏾

Ctucker

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 12:44:44 pm
I came from Monroe st Clarendon Arkansas rasied lol you making yourself sound slow by the minute. Only part you correct about is we're big on football but my uncle Peewee played at UCA on scholarship for basketball. You don't know Clarendon if you think a Stewart stays in Moro 😂.
He don't know anything about anything! I think he skipped class when he was school if BigBaby played sports y'all probally have to forfeit some victories because I'm sure he was not eligible!

KINGC

Quote from: Ctucker on March 04, 2019, 01:23:12 pm
I see your still stupid!
Lol Ctucker ain't no use to argue just know we respect your team and people down here in Clarendon are humble. Our kids work hard and we are proud of them thanks for congratulating us and we are hoping to finish on top this time.

Jesus Saves

Any updates on Cartwright's knee.  Is he a no go or is there a chance he'll play?

da greatest bigbaby

Hoop's been around in clarendon for years it didnt start yesterday when i was their we won 3 conference championships 1 team made it 2 the 2nd round  2 football conference championships 3 runners up an 3 track conference champions an the girls won 3 hoop's conference championships everbody rock'n soo once again yaw catch up we the best lol yaw come on up tho 2 hot springs  an stop strattlin the fence an gone win another 1 next hoop season lol go lions an once again this thread is about the mighty clarendon lions not jerry springer stuff who cares hang it on the wall  lol

KINGC

Quote from: Jesus Saves on March 04, 2019, 01:48:13 pm
Any updates on Cartwright's knee.  Is he a no go or is there a chance he'll play?
We don't know yet still should know by tonight though.

KINGC

This Generation Of Lions did more then 3 conference championships in basketball and going to the second round in state lol. Which makes my point y'all was beast in football but this generation has done a lot more for Basketball at Clarendon and we must credit Holly Grove for some of that success. We the New Wave Lions 🦁 even Momma knows that 🤧

KINGC

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 02:12:37 pm
This Generation Of Lions did more then 3 conference championships in basketball and going to the second round in state lol. Which makes my point y'all was beast in football but this generation has done a lot more for Basketball at Clarendon and we must credit Holly Grove for some of that success. We the New Wave Lions 🦁 even Momma knows that 🤧
Lol I'm not even about to argue with you nomore Big Baby But you do owe me a apology cause I said nothing negative about our program even with the lost against Stuttgart I don't even know why you lied about that lol. I don't even think I was a poster at that lost what made u make that up lol.

da greatest bigbaby

March 04, 2019, 02:44:41 pm #731 Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 02:48:51 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Anywhoo king c moma probably want be around til after midnight i think lol yaw keep your head up an gone whip england we will work with them on  the other sports @ the school also way 2 much talent lelon bonner tyrus eason the stewart boy's ect an whats up jesus who you got clarendon or england ctucker got england cause their in their region or something even tho we whip'd no.4 wcc by 20 this year an 30 last year in the state lol

KINGC

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2019, 02:44:41 pm
Anywhoo king c moma probably want be around til after midnight i think lol yaw keep your head up an gone whip england we will work with em on the the other sports @ the school also way 2 much talent lelon bonner tyrus eason the stewart boi's ect an whats up jesus who you got clarendon or england ctucker got england cause their in their region even tho we whip'd no.4 wcc by 20 this year an 30 last year in the state lol
Lol I don't think Baseball is coming back we hadn't won since 2006 almost 😂. But anything possible for the Clarendon Lions 🦁 what was y'all record in baseball?

Pit Bull

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 02:17:04 pm
Lol I'm not even about to argue with you nomore Big Baby But you do owe me a apology cause I said nothing negative about our program even with the lost against Stuttgart I don't even know why you lied about that lol. I don't even think I was a poster at that lost what made u make that up lol.

I know why he lied, because he's obviously retarded and it's a shame that no one from our conference feels comfortable supporting Clarendon in the Championship Game because no one wants to endure Big Baby's ignorance on a State Championship Level! I mean he's totally obnoxious now, imagine what happens if he actually gets something solid to brag about! Forget go England, beat Clarendon please.

KINGC

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 04, 2019, 02:52:14 pm
I know why he lied, because he's obviously retarded and it's a shame that no one from our conference feels comfortable supporting Clarendon in the Championship Game because no one wants to endure Big Baby's ignorance on a State Championship Level! I mean he's totally obnoxious now, imagine what happens if he actually gets something solid to brag about! Forget go England, beat Clarendon please.
We ain't going without a fight though Pitt we worked hard to get back to the finals. I understand y'all frustration but we hungry and we want to take a seat at the champion table. Also congratulations on another successful season I was pulling for y'all had it would've been sweet to have the two top teams from the North going head to head🏀🏀🏀🏀. We won't lay down though this is for the North and Clarendon.

Ctucker

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 01:30:29 pm
Lol Ctucker ain't no use to argue just know we respect your team and people down here in Clarendon are humble. Our kids work hard and we are proud of them thanks for congratulating us and we are hoping to finish on top this time.
no problem y'all deserved the congrats but big baby is a idiot if I was y'all I would kick him out of Clarendon for being stupid

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2019, 02:44:41 pm
Anywhoo king c moma probably want be around til after midnight i think lol yaw keep your head up an gone whip england we will work with them on  the other sports @ the school also way 2 much talent lelon bonner tyrus eason the stewart boy's ect an whats up jesus who you got clarendon or england ctucker got england cause their in their region or something even tho we whip'd no.4 wcc by 20 this year an 30 last year in the state lol
I got England because your a idiot I can't stress that enough!  Yes y'all beat us 30 last year and you still didn't win state so what idiot!

Pit Bull

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 03:02:42 pm
We ain't going without a fight though Pitt we worked hard to get back to the finals. I understand y'all frustration but we hungry and we want to take a seat at the champion table. Also congratulations on another successful season I was pulling for y'all had it would've been sweet to have the two top teams from the North going head to head🏀🏀🏀🏀. We won't lay down though this is for the North and Clarendon.

I was just kidding bro, despite Big Baby's obnoxious ranting I think the Clarendon Lions are overdue! Good luck...

da greatest bigbaby

I understand but dont yaw wait til saturday evening an wanna hop on after we drum england really bad  lol

da greatest bigbaby

Oh 1 more thang king c ro is @ uapb jamarlin is d-2 tx where an your @ ? You  an jesus who you got clarendon or england an pit bull overdue where back again chs 2015 ,2019 earle 2016 17 an18 an marked tree 2a-6  then us 2020 then probably every other year in our new gym lol

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2019, 05:59:01 pm
Oh 1 more thang king c ro is @ uapb jamarlin is d-2 tx where an your @ ? You  an jesus who you got clarendon or england an pit bull overdue where back again chs 2015 ,2019 earle 2016 17 an18 an marked tree 2a-6  then us 2020 then probably every other year in our new gym lol
. Why do you lie just looked up UAPB roster for this year no one from Clarendon on there roster!

KINGC

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2019, 05:59:01 pm
Jamarlin in Cali Big Baby they season ain't over yet over there he's putting up numbers and this school is D2 and UAPB is D1. Jamarlin plays for Humboldt University.

KINGC

I'm not hooping lol I'm too short at the college level I'm in my books though.

Ctucker

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 06:20:33 pm
I'm not hooping lol I'm too short at the college level I'm in my books though.
Where does Big Baby get his info because UAPB shows on one from Clarendon on there roster?

KINGC

And Ro went to Arkansas Baptist to play basketball trying to fight his way back on a big college roster. That was recently in the fall of 2018 semester i don't know what he's doing now. And Tank is a assistant coach at a D3 school you probably already know that though.

KINGC

Quote from: Ctucker on March 04, 2019, 06:24:40 pm
Where does Big Baby get his info because UAPB shows on one from Clarendon on there roster?
Ro was suppose to play for UAPB after the 2015 season but never did instead he went to a JUCO college in Illinois. Then came home and last semester in the fall of 2018 went to Arkansas Baptist to play on their team. When I talked to him a couple of months ago he told me he was trying to get on UAPB roster but that ain't happen yet. And Ctucker I don't know but as of right now Ro show is at home.

Ctucker

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 06:32:03 pm

Ro was suppose to play for UAPB after the 2015 season but never did instead he went to a JUCO college in Illinois. Then came home and last semester in the fall of 2018 went to Arkansas Baptist to play on their team. When I talked to him a couple of months ago he told me he was trying to get on UAPB roster but that ain't happen yet. And Ctucker I don't know but as of right now Ro show is at home.
Ok hopefully it works out for Ro!

bdubyab60

Still clueless as usual. Weakest 2A field in the past 5 years at least.

Trojanbird

Quote from: Ctucker on March 04, 2019, 06:24:40 pm
He must drink a lot of river water, smoke lot's of dope and snort lots of coke along with his alcohol intake!   With his intelligence, I'm sure he spends a lot of time at the city library researching the lions.  Does he even know where Hot Springs is?  I'm sure he will find it over there around West Helena somewhere If his boat will hold together. ;)

da greatest bigbaby

Noo i am the library  mr trojan lol pay attention an take notes we the best back again yaw hadnt even got over the  cedar ridge game yet lol an now we finna destroy england lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas