• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rogers 3-0

Started by SiloamMountie, September 15, 2017, 10:24:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SiloamMountie

The Mounties are off to a fast start.  Is this the result of an easy non-conference schedule, or does Coach Lloyd have the Mounties ready to take the 7A by surprise?  I guess we will find out next week at Har-Ber.  What are your guys thoughts on the boys in blue?

Rob Van Winkle

Give credit to Coach Lloyd for getting enthusiasm back in the program, but make no mistake about their non-con schedule. It's a cupcake compared to Harber, FV and BV.

Harber should name the score next week.

Razorback Red

Agree with RVW.  Rogers might be improved, but reality about to set in.  Harber will mercy rule them by half. 

SiloamMountie

Quote from: Rob Van Winkle on September 15, 2017, 10:41:57 pm
Give credit to Coach Lloyd for getting enthusiasm back in the program, but make no mistake about their non-con schedule. It's a cupcake compared to Harber, FV and BV.

Harber should name the score next week.

I don't expect us to win state, but having a winning record last year and starting 3-0 this year has put some excitement back in the the program.  I feel Rogers is a sleeping giant, if we can get football culture ingrained in our youth, the sky is the limit.  Coach Lloyd was a homerun hire in my opinion.

Razorback Red

I agree He is a good hire.  I think RHS beats Heritage and VB, and given the right bounces, might have a shot vs Sdale or Bentonville.  I don't give them much of a shot vs West and no shot against HB or FHS.  6-4 is very possible. 

jeffslilbro

Yellowcake

As a 1981 graduate of Rogers High School, it would be nice to see some consistent winning come out of there. Go Big Blue!!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Razorback Red on September 15, 2017, 10:43:57 pm
Agree with RVW.  Rogers might be improved, but reality about to set in.  Harber will mercy rule them by half.
+1

simmons.br

Cabotfan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas