• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PRESCOTT IS YOUR 2016 3A STATE CHAMPIONS

Started by Brian G, December 10, 2016, 09:28:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Congrats to the players, coaches and fans of Prescott.

They finish undefeated.

PA Dad

Runfastturnleft

~WPS~

monster_island

bleudog

RyanLR

I'm sad football season is officially over.  :(

maytag

Black and Gold

AirWarren

Hawg N GA

So proud of my alma mater for winning the State Championship.... Curley Wolves Rule in 2016

dragondad#1

CoolBreeze

Great game, Curley wolves. sorry, I didn't have confidence in you. You beat an excellent team and did it with flair. Imagine 2 players with 200 yards rushing against Charleston. They made the Tiger D miss tackles all night and got first downs when it looked like they would be stopped for little or no gain. And you overcame numerous setbacks due to penalties. You are truly champions.

I'll bet if feels really good to get that first title in 20 years. I've heard that you'll lose a lot to graduation. But I'm sure you'll just reload and make another deep run in the playoffs next year.

blu2th

December 10, 2016, 09:58:12 pm #13 Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 10:09:00 pm by blu2th
A longggggg time coming for my Curley Wolves, state titles are not easy to come by! Great coaching by glass and
patrick, those two truly deserve this! Coach Poole should win 3A coach of the year in my opinion. Proud to be Curley Wolf!

THA TRUTH

YC

Congratulations to Prescott...undoubtedly the best team in 3-A.

Proud of you Tigers, you exceeded my expectations this year.

Also,

To the two great curley wolves fans that I sat near and talked with at the 2014 championship game. I know you two guys are extremely proud of your team.

mohawk pride

nastynice

Congrats Prescott! I was wrong. Flynn and VanHook were the best athletes on the field tonight.

GrindTime

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 10, 2016, 09:44:37 pm
Great game, Curley wolves. sorry, I didn't have confidence in you. You beat an excellent team and did it with flair. Imagine 2 players with 200 yards rushing against Charleston. They made the Tiger D miss tackles all night and got first downs when it looked like they would be stopped for little or no gain. And you overcame numerous setbacks due to penalties. You are truly champions.

I'll bet if feels really good to get that first title in 20 years. I've heard that you'll lose a lot to graduation. But I'm sure you'll just reload and make another deep run in the playoffs next year.
Preciate it man atleast you stepped up and Apologized for doubting us.

Paperman

fresh_prince

Pokey03

HG Hornet

Congratulations Prescott.  We'll see you guys in September.  :)

QuartzCachers

Congrats to Prescott from an old Jessieville Lion! You guys truly were the best team from the best conference all year long. Way to go!

lionfan59

Congrats Prescott. The team speed you guys have was a huge deciding factor. You guys flew all over the field in every position

owl84

Carljung

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Skip Baymore

December 11, 2016, 11:57:27 pm #28 Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 12:12:05 am by Skip Baymore
Congratulations to Prescott.   And to Chucktown for a great season.  The P-Wolves put together one of the best 2nd half's of football played by anybody all year and brought it home.  Congrats again.  Skip.

Dr. Defense

great game by 2 really good teams. Congrats to the Wolves on their first Championship since 95

sickwillie

x14113

It could be worth noting that their marching band also won a state title this fall.

Good times in Curley Wolf country.

razorbackufo

GREAT JOB PRESCOTT, FANTASIC  FROM RAZORBACKUFO  HOPE,AR

Captain Oblivion

I'm a little late but congratulations to the Curley Wolves.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas