• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaching Change in Fouke???

Started by BigFoot, November 27, 2016, 11:01:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigFoot

Rick Barker is said to be coveted by Arkansas High for their vacancy, and the interest seems mutual... Could Fouke be in the market for a new Head Coach?

Proud Buckaroo

Oh, wow.... He was definitely turning Fouke's program around. I hope whomever gets the job can continue the success. If not... It may be bad. Good luck to Coach Barker if this is true.

Jimbo Morphis

If he takes the officials with him I hope he gets it.

BigFoot

Quote from: Oldman on November 28, 2016, 09:38:24 am
If he takes the officials with him I hope he gets it.

Cause the officials kept you from scoring more than 6 at home versus Fouke? You should focus more on your team and less on whining about officials. 3-4 in conference is a lot to be upset about, I understand. But come on, man... It's always about officiating with you, regardless of opponent.

WorkOrder

So, will Rice go with him or will Rice be the new head coach at Fouke?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BigFoot on November 28, 2016, 09:45:15 am
Cause the officials kept you from scoring more than 6 at home versus Fouke? You should focus more on your team and less on whining about officials. 3-4 in conference is a lot to be upset about, I understand. But come on, man... It's always about officiating with you, regardless of opponent.
no , just about officiating at Fouke. I'll let you in on a secret, it aint just me. Y'all are famous.

AmSycho

BigFoot

Quote from: WorkOrder on November 28, 2016, 09:58:21 am
So, will Rice go with him or will Rice be the new head coach at Fouke?

Rumor is that he will retire or go with Barker to AHigh. With the Superintendent leaving, as well, there won't be any reason for Rice to hang around.

WorkOrder

Quote from: BigFoot on November 28, 2016, 10:25:37 am
Rumor is that he will retire or go with Barker to AHigh. With the Superintendent leaving, as well, there won't be any reason for Rice to hang around.

Will they hire from within? Where is Supt. going?

Indominus

If it was to happen Cody Powell will get the HC job if he wants it

BigFoot

Quote from: Oldman on November 28, 2016, 10:12:43 am
no , just about officiating at Fouke. I'll let you in on a secret, it aint just me. Y'all are famous.

Not a secret, just pointing out your ability to whine with the best of them. Out of your 12,000 posts, I would imagine 6,000 of them are whining about officiating from multiple contests with multiple opponents. And I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm not the only one who thinks you whine about officials too much! Lol

BigFoot

November 28, 2016, 10:40:54 am #11 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:44:24 am by BigFoot
Quote from: Indominus on November 28, 2016, 10:36:13 am
If it was to happen Cody Powell will get the HC job if he wants it

Can't see that happening. Too many of the boys don't like playing for him. Couple that with lack of experience, I believe there will be better candidates.

BigFoot

Quote from: WorkOrder on November 28, 2016, 10:35:52 am
Will they hire from within? Where is Supt. going?

Supt. resigned effective this summer. Supposedly got the feeing that the board was finally going to let him go.

Longfellow

Quote from: BigFoot on November 28, 2016, 10:39:30 am
Not a secret, just pointing out your ability to whine with the best of them. Out of your 12,000 posts, I would imagine 6,000 of them are whining about officiating from multiple contests with multiple opponents. And I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm not the only one who thinks you whine about officials too much! Lol
And you'd be wrong on that. At least 6,000 of his posts are him trolling other schools or making jokes, or asking Fred Bird the answer to the 3A game of the week question on the pickem last year

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BigFoot on November 28, 2016, 10:39:30 am
You should do a better job of having someone read my posts for you. I rarely complain about officiating. You seem to be kinda bitter. Did Tony pick the wrong wife for you? Maybe you have more than one. I know if I had more than one I'd be a little bitter every day.

BigFoot

Quote from: Oldman on November 28, 2016, 12:08:16 pm
You should do a better job of having someone read my posts for you. I rarely complain about officiating. You seem to be kinda bitter. Did Tony pick the wrong wife for you? Maybe you have more than one. I know if I had more than one I'd be a little bitter every day.

Lol. You really are a troll, aren't you?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BigFoot on November 28, 2016, 12:10:24 pm
Lol. You really are a troll, aren't you?
I prefer fisherman. Being serious your coach has done an outstanding job and will be a huge loss for Fouke if he leaves.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Oldman on November 28, 2016, 12:18:38 pm
I prefer fisherman. Being serious your coach has done an outstanding job and will be a huge loss for Fouke if he leaves.

+1

Pat Swilling

Lot more stress up road in T Town

beach bum

Sense of humor has gone out the window with some.....

Marblehog

Proud Buckaroo

Jimbo Morphis

BigFoot

December 01, 2016, 09:15:20 am #23 Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 08:05:35 am by BigFoot
The junior high has a little more than just a QB. I'm not going to go on and on like they are future state champs but it is a great group of kids with some good ball players. There are two solid RBs, Larey and Richardson, both of which got some varsity time in at the end of the year and found the end zone a few times. They also have a few good WRs in Cowart and Crabtree.

COACHemUP

Quote from: Marblehog on November 30, 2016, 02:13:41 pm
Any talent in Fouke junior high?

They have some talent coming up, mainly ball handlers with some hitters on defense. They still have two stud running backs in Baker and Easley who return as seniors. But, unless some of these JH kids step up on the O and D line, it may be a long year.  Especially if Barker leaves.  He has done a great job creating some tradition and building a program.

WorkOrder

I HEAR BARKER IS INTERVIEWING AT ARKANSAS HIGH THIS WEEK. ANY TRUTH TO THIS PANTHER NATION?

ReddieOrNot

From what I hear he will be interviewing at 9:30 today at Arkansas High.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: WorkOrder on January 10, 2017, 12:48:16 pm
I HEAR BARKER IS INTERVIEWING AT ARKANSAS HIGH THIS WEEK. ANY TRUTH TO THIS PANTHER NATION?
WHAT?

Razorbacks48

Jimbo Morphis

Razorbacks48

BigFoot

From what I hear, it's Barker's job if he wants it!

BigFoot

Texarkana hired Texas High Coach Barry Norton tonight.

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: BigFoot on January 17, 2017, 07:51:35 pm
Texarkana hired Texas High Coach Barry Norton tonight.
I plan on being in Texarkana Week 1. I've never experienced the rivalry and now I feel like things just got more interesting.

BigFoot

I am glad we don't lose Barker! The kids respect him and play hard for him! It would have been a huge loss!

Rumpelstiltskin

Don't blame him for looking though.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas