• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reclassification

Started by #EagleStrong, May 27, 2015, 10:13:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on August 26, 2015, 05:31:44 pm
HF, help me understand why you are defending this so adamantly.  Mtn. Home has been pushing this agenda for several years, and it was ignored.  The newly appointed education commissioner comes on board. And suddenly we revamp everything.  Maybe it's coincidental that he's from Mtn. Home.  I highly doubt the AAA would want to work closely with such an important figure.

Somebody had to go against the crowd.... anyway my interest in this now is, did it really alleviate the travel problem for the group as a whole.

The buddy system will always ruin high school sports....fouke and Genoa central tried to get out if the 3a-6 for football, AAA-didn't want the facts, they said it would be a shame to break up the rivalries in the 3a5 and denied their appeal

Moonshiner

Guess we will see if there are any appeals, and if they are granted.  Might not be very many, if any.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on August 26, 2015, 08:26:12 pm
Guess we will see if there are any appeals, and if they are granted.  Might not be very many, if any.

If no one speaks up nothing will change...Mountain Home took getting someone from their in something of a power position, but they're griping was finally heard. Well there's and ALL of 6a, cause they finally got away from the 7A schools they weren't good enough to compete with in football. Then I think it turned into...oh crap, Mountain Home, Jonesboro, Marion, Greenwood, Siloam Springs, Alma etc requires us to criss cross the state, so...lets screw 5A into doing what we are running away from. It's what it feels like anyway, the rest of the schools were innocent bystanders that got drug into the mess to outvote the 5A schools I believe...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas