• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cedar Ridge Boys

Started by followme, May 09, 2015, 07:44:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdog32

That tells me 1 thing.  It's not for the basketball at batesville.  What other sports do those 2 play.  Do they play football?

Neers34

Ford doesn't. Vinson did play. They play baseball and didn't they get 2nd at state in golf

bdog32

I don't know.  I know if I was transferring for basketball then batesville is not the spot I'd go to.

Neers34

I'm sure it wasn't for basketball. I heard there baseball team should be good

bdog32

I'm guessing cedar ridge doesn't have a great baseball team then. 

WhatsUrRingSize

I was told Crabtree moved to Batesville. Is this true?

TheGovernor

I also heard MiddleBrooks got offered the Florida job when Billy D left and  he regrettably declined because of the Florida sun and his fair complexion would result in a permanent skin burn... Is there any truth to this or is this just hear say?

bdog32

Hear say.   I bet both are still at CR

Silky Johnson

If Crabtree and Reaves don't have role players it will be just like this year.

bdog32

Sounds to me like they need role players that can accept being role players.  Scottie Pippen  once said that sometimes a players greatest challenge was coming to grips with his roll on the team.   

TheGovernor

And the late great colonel sanders once said " I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

PrivateLesson

.....win some, lose some....🎶🎶🎶

WhiteRiverMonster

Quote from: TheGovernor on June 08, 2015, 02:21:36 pm
And the late great colonel sanders once said " I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

+1

#EagleStrong

Do we have any confirmation on Crabtree's status? Has he transferred to Batesville or not?

Moonshiner

Quote from: #EagleStrong on July 27, 2015, 12:09:46 pm
Do we have any confirmation on Crabtree's status? Has he transferred to Batesville or not?

Surely not.  Batesvile is a football school.

Basketballfan13

Quote from: #EagleStrong on July 27, 2015, 12:09:46 pm
I know he was playing with cedar ridge at rose bud team camp 2 weeks ago.

TheGovernor

Crabtree was just at Rose Bud for show fellas... He secretly is transferring to Rose Bud. I heard they are offering him a full ride in tuition and salary and they are gonna let him take 90% of the shots. Basically Crabtree was just displaying his talents for the Ramblers so they know what they are getting when he signs his player option contract. As for Cedar, Middlebrooks is contract negotiations talking a buyout with the wolves.I herd his contract is for 3 years 2 million dollars because of a stipulation on titles. If he had pulled a 3 peat then he would have gotten his bonus but they didn't make it last year so he will probably settle. Looks like a big mess in the ridge boys

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas